Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

i  think  i  thrive  on  pain!!!🤔🤓

Well, I enjoyed todays episode a little more than the rest of the episodes that went by in recent past ...!!!

I think Yesterday and Today's Episode had that quality to churn emotions in the audience, which seemed to be missing since last few days😊

Arnav Singh Raizada was back to doing what he knows best ... Hurting Khushi 😭 because he knows koi aur itna hurt ya effect nahi hoga ...😡

I don't think anybody is at fault, still if i am to take one name its going to be Khushi. I guess Khushi asked for it...She left ASR with no other choice...When she claims to know the man inside out she shouldn't have done it in the first place no matter for whom it was...

but then again like we had talked about this yesterday, he is disappointed that she didnt have faith in him that he could look after his sister... but when will this silly silly man understand everything in this whole wide world is not about him ..

.Acute Insecurity and Attention deficiency syndrome !!!

Yes he is disappointed, because when he was busy cursing himself for the misery caused to his sister...it was Khushi who tole him otherwise, and today she has chosen to chew up her words by bringing Shyaam back. The whole world is not about him...And i don't think he considers it that way either he wants his Di to be normal just like Khushi does, but for Arnav the scene between him and Shyaam (After the Terrace Seq), the scene where he saw Khushi almost die in front of him thanks to Shyaam was more than enough to not trust this man. 

Pyaar mil raha hai toh usko nahi chahiye ... Kisi aur ke life ko bhi chalana chahta hai ...
he is right in his place but he needs to  know he cannot always allow to take shape the way he see's it  ... ASR apni kismat khud likhta hoga. lekin woh sirf apne tak hi seemit hai ... baakiyon ke nahi ...

Arnav has trust issues, can you blame him??? His Dad cheated on his Mom with another woman (Or that's what everybody feels)...His mom cheated on him by committing suicide...when the foundation of trust itself does not exist, Khushi tried to create that in him and they actually broke it...

even if u wish well for another, hurting them immediately never really gives solutions to  problems ...  Anjali toh pehle se hi naraaz thi, ab Khushi ko bhi naraaz kar diya ...

This i agree...His reactions, his outbursts are immediate and his words are spiteful but iss baar i am with ASR😊

Shyam is starting his games once more and it will be interesting .. It would be fun to watch him play cupid and be in Arnav's face all the bloody time ... trying to be sugar coated ...

Abhaas is a great actor, and after all these days to see him come back in full swing is a treat to watch.

I think Nani will be the first one to fall prey ...!!! par issi bahane thode interesting aur intense moments to ayenge ...

Isse aage main kya boloon
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okies..i m writin my take... brb widin 5min... anyone arund?😕
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

okies..i m writin my take... brb widin 5min... anyone arund?😕

Haan main hoon na?
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Haan main hoon na?

Have i ever told u i HATE IF at tymes...😡 mera poora take got deleted off... ab mujhe phir se likhna hoga... u vil b arund??

Jeeji has gone out... shall be bck widin  an hr or two... 😳
rickks thumbnail

Have i ever told u i HATE IF at tymes...😡 mera poora take got deleted off... ab mujhe phir se likhna hoga... u vil b arund??

Jeeji has gone out... shall be bck widin  an hr or two... 😳

Yes sweets main toh yehi hoon...No worries, tu jaa likh, apne dil ki bhadaas nikal de Bacha...I will only be missing for a few mins for Dinner
LavZ thumbnail

Okies... the two things i liked in the epi was the Arshi scene & Arnav/Shyam scene... Arshi look good wen der is a tinge of pain in btwn them... 😳

Ek baath batao... is it alwas abt what he thinks, what he feels, what he wants and what he sees??😲 he lyks to live his lyf acc to his rules... get it... he expected khushi to stand by him... understud... he hates Shyam n wants him out of Anjalis lyf... very clear... bt wen in anger why does he forget wat pain he causes the odr person... he ends up hurting khushi every single tyme... I agree ki she was the person who got dis upon her... she went against him... did sumthng he dnt like... bt he shd try and understnd her as well naa... I agree its soo ASR to react in this way... first hurt her... n den feel guilty abt it... bt i felt a bit bad...

I Enjoyed watchin Arnav/Shyaam scene... especially Arnavs reaction to Shyam takin Khushis name!! 👏 Go Arnav Go!!! 👍🏼

Another thing i really liked was... that Khushi kept on cutting his fone call...👍🏼 widot fights a realtionship wd nt b as much interesting...call me a saddist bt i m likin this to an extent... 😆😳 Arnav gettin a tinge of his own medicine 😉

Arnav forgets that Anjali is his DI... equally stubborn... she knows how to get her work done... 

Kheer at the middle of the nite??😲 n she suddenly forgets losing her baby... n wants to celebrate Arnavs wedding??😲 ek Mother India kaffi nahi thi... ki ek aur aa gayi... forget my pain to give odrs joy!! 🤢

Shyam wants to b bck in the good books of everyone... great!!😡 Just coz its Abhaas i m watchin ALL those scenes!! 😳

Iss Daadi ki problem hai kya?!😡 Daamadji yeh Daamadji woh... Sumone needs to tell her that her "Daamadji" isnt the center of the Universe!! 😡🥱 

So Anjali all set to make Arnav realise what Khushi did n for what...😕 Its nt that Arnav dnt understnd y Khushi did all this... its jst dat.. HER doing this hurt him the most...  This Lady first needs to open her eyes and look ahead... n then help odrs open der mind!! 🥱

Before the GARIMA/DAADI mystery I sooo want to know the mystery of the "GALATHFAIYMI"😲 What exactly does Anjali/Shyam & Daadi mean by Galathfaiymi... 😲

How on the earth... does Shyam expect Arnav to think all that was a MU when that useless himslf told Arnav that he loves Khushi and wants Anjali out of the way...😲😡 New writers??😕 ya ML happnin wid the old writers...😕 we remembr such details and it wd b appreciated if u wd try and remember such things as well... 
Edited by LavZ - 11 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Yes sweets main toh yehi hoon...No worries, tu jaa likh, apne dil ki bhadaas nikal de Bacha...I will only be missing for a few mins for Dinner

Okies... done wid writin... will wait fr u to b bck... give me a missd call wen ur here... 😳
lavu i dont know wad else to say ... ur bang on
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

lavu i dont know wad else to say ... ur bang on

jeejiii 🤗did u read it?!😛 I dnt... after writin it...🤣 too lonnggg... dnt realize wen i wrote it dwn 😆😛
kameeni, what makes you think I didnt ...  well I did read ..

One Parah 😉  like I always do when you write such long stuff

jeejiii 🤗did u read it?!😛 I dnt... after writin it...🤣 too lonnggg... dnt realize wen i wrote it dwn 😆😛