Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Trust me i too would give anything to see those moments...or something on those lines...a little more intense and deeper bhi chalegaπŸ˜‰

DITTO!!... n Be specific darling... πŸ˜‰ nahi tho wohi dhekhayenge aur hume dhekne padenge...πŸ˜† n we will start cribbing ki y r dey showing the same scene in a different attire!!πŸ˜›
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

Yeh scene dekh kar main mental ho gayi thi ...πŸ€ͺ

Oh No...Please not this scene...Maine yeh scene ki maang ki thi, and i still remember the post and how all of you were like dekh Viju Teri Jewellery removing scene aa gayi  Those were the days man...

Remember there is this line by Maan, "Tum Baar Baar Mujhe Chod...i mean naukri chodne ki dhamki kyun deti rehti ho"  and "Geet Main tumse Kuch Bhi poochta hoon tum nazre kyun chura leti ho? Mujhse nazre mila kar baat kyun nahi karti ho?"

OMG...Killer lines, killer scenes...An DD's drop-dead gorgeous expressions

Yeh 4 lions kya aadat se majboor hai, they bring a show so beautifully and then leave it to rot...

Edited by rickks - 11 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

Yaadon ki baraat nikli hai aaj dil ke dwaare ..Dil ke dwaare... 
Sapnon ki shehnai beete deeno ko pukare ...
Dil ke dwaare ...  

Maan ki Geet!! the initial steps!! πŸ˜³

Damn!!☺️ Dos eyes!!... Der eyes spoke volumes...it was lyk der eyes had a language of der own... expressions, reactions...  

pagal!πŸ€ͺ mare hue ko aur kyun maar rahe ho... we r already maantaal jst lyk u...πŸ˜†. yeh dhekhake aur maantal karane ka irada hai kya?!πŸ˜›

Math yaad dila yaar lavu...Hayye i agree...i agree and i agree
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh No...Please not this scene...Maine yeh scene ki maang ki thi, and i still remember the post and how all of you were like dekh Viju Teri Jewellery removing scene aa gayi  Those were the days man...

Remember there is this line by Maan, "Tum Baar Baar Mujhe Chod...i mean naukri chodne ki dhamki kyun deti rehti ho"  and "Geet Main tumse Kuch Bhi poochta hoon tum nazre kyun chura leti ho? Mujhse nazre mila kar baat kyun nahi karti ho?"

Yeh 4 lions kya aadat se majboor hai, they bring a show so beautifully and then leave it to rot...

Yep...I guess dey have issues wid completing wat they started... kuch shuru kiya ho tho usse poora tho karo... its lyk a ship that looses its direction in btwn... n wid no captain to anchor it/guide it... things wd go bad!! πŸ˜•
they ALL start wid a bang... tons of emotions... amazing expressions and a very very strong storyline... beech mei... it all goes haywire...πŸ˜• the story looses its initial impact and the directions ranges frm a grt one to a blaahh one... if the show had viewers towards the end it was jst coz of the jodi!! 

They shdnt abandon shows lyk this... it creates an impression for their upcoming shows... 
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

Yep...I guess dey have issues wid completing wat they started... kuch shuru kiya ho tho usse poora tho karo... its lyk a ship that looses its direction in btwn... n wid no captain to anchor it/guide it... things wd go bad!! πŸ˜•
they ALL start wid a bang... tons of emotions... amazing expressions and a very very strong storyline... beech mei... it all goes haywire...πŸ˜• the story looses its initial impact and the directions ranges frm a grt one to a blaahh one... if the show had viewers towards the end it was jst coz of the jodi!! 

They shdnt abandon shows lyk this... it creates an impression for their upcoming shows... 

Tell me about it...I was not one bit interested in IPK...Everybody starting from Nags, Vrushu etc tole me ki dekho dekho...etc but i did was like no...But when i got the opportunity to watch it and finished the series in one go (Whatever was shown till date) i can tell yes the series was damn interesting, but why and for what did i watch??? Now we are back to how it was for GHSP...
rickks thumbnail
Kahan gaye sab ke sab?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjOQ0zlGe_k[/YOUTUBE]

rickks thumbnail
Oye Nihu Ki Bachi Kahan Gayab Hothi Jaati Hai????
Guys aaj meri mami ka bday hai ... !!! Ill come back n talk ...
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

Guys aaj meri mami ka bday hai ... !!! Ill come back n talk ...

Chal Jaa