3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
I know, lagta hai mere kismat main wait wait wait ... beep beep beep .. disappointment hi likha hai πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

I know, lagta hai mere kismat main wait wait wait ... beep beep beep .. disappointment hi likha hai πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Awww mera bacha...chalπŸ€—

πŸ€—
repeat dekh kar aati hoon...Shyad discuss karne ke liye kuch mil jaayeπŸ˜†
Thanks for the Jhappizz ladies πŸ€—
lo fir se dono gayab... gnite guys ..  neend is coming
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
arrey main toh likh kar gayi thi na...chalo if u are sleepy go ahead😊
Good Morning Guys πŸ€—

Hello ... Hello .. Hello ... !!! I remember you very well ...!!  We had a lengthy discussion one day on if Maan exists for real or not !! man the way number of pages that discussion went onto ...

Yes I do those were the days ... we used to discuss at lengths

Originally posted by rickks

"Not remembering" 😲 No babes, we idiots take pride in having an elephants memory...we remember be it the show or the phamilyπŸ€—

Hey Viji ... tujhe maine kahan bola ... tum toh mujhe pm karti ho na πŸ€—

It was really nice to see this thread after such a long time.

Well I watched both the episodes together just now.I also read through most of the previous posts. Most of the things has been discussed by you all beautifully.  Here is my take.. it may be a repetition of what you all wrote ..

I really liked the confrontation (okay punching) scene between Shyam and Arnav and the fact that he kept on playing innocent was a treat to watch. Now why does Shyam wants to be back is the million dollar question. He is trying his level best to come back ... even killed his child. I feel he wants to get the will papers from under the cradle and capture Arnav's empire. One to take revenge and two obviously for money.

Now that the cradle is removed either someone will find those papers or the CVs have completely forgotten about it. πŸ˜† But one thing is for sure Shyam would definitely make an entry into the SV. Anji and dadi will have their eyes opened only when he is near them. I really hope that he does something foolish when he comes there.

Dadi's hatred towards Khushi was pretty evident by the looks on her face. I would love to see her expression when she finds about the true color of Shyam. I feel that the marriage would definitely happen, so that Shyam's true colors would come in front of everyone. In fact in today's episode I felt that Mami too was silently agreeing with the rest of the family although she did not speak against Shyam. What do you think?

I loved loved the convo between ASR and dadi. He showed her the mirror and she definitely did not like it. In fact I felt that she was a bit hurt that ASR spoke to her like that. Only today I saw the hurt otherwise earlier it was always anger.

Last but not the least I agree with you all that there is something missing from the series. Even after witnessing a plethora of emotions I do not feel that urge to watch. The confrontation scenes are good but ASR - Khushi scenes leave me asking for more.

Edited by jamoshi2507 - 11 years ago

Good Morning Guys πŸ€—

Good Morning BabesπŸ€—