Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Chalo acha hai...koi toh hai
rickks thumbnail
Wow dono hai...so what are we waiting for???? Discussions shuru kiya jaaye
Shyam the bechara ...!!! This time he is going to put up the I have changed act looks like .. and then he will take his rani sahiba and go away ...😑
rickks thumbnail
Mujhe koi yeh batao, what the hell is wrong with Dadi...Kyun haath dhole peeche padi hai???
Karke ke liye aur koi kaam nahi hai na bechari ke paas ...!!! 😑 but there was a look on her face today that indicated that she will realise wad a mistake she made my making Shyam come home only after he comes ...

Originally posted by: rickks

Mujhe koi yeh batao, what the hell is wrong with Dadi...Kyun haath dhole peeche padi hai???

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Poor little thing!!😑 He lost his baby... his Rajj...Raajkumari!!! Awww... 😑Such a great loss.. n everyones against him... no one understnds him!! πŸ₯± Except Daadi!! πŸ₯± Dnt u guys feel bad for Shyam??πŸ₯± I wd hv Shot him if i cd...😑 bt den I cnt do dat wid Abhaas can I...😳 so woh bach gaya!!πŸ˜†

Urrgghh!!!🀒 Can a man stoop any mor lower?!😲 He kills his own kid to get entry to SV... n goes to his beloved wife... fr whom he obviously has no feelings.. n accuses her of nt looking after the baby... "hume humari Rajkumari lauta do Rani sahiba!" Wah Wah!!πŸ‘ (waise, havnt u guys heard sumthng lyk dis befr?πŸ˜› "mujhe mera bachcha wapas la do Maan!!"😲 Okies dnt read that bit... nw even if u hv read it act as if u havnt!!! 🀣) So he will not step bck this tyme... amazing!! πŸ‘πŸ˜‘

Arnav had his workout session at the hospital... Shyamwa the new Punching Bagwa!!🀣 Punch pe Punch!! πŸ€£

Pls give Daadi better dialogues other than :- "Arrnnnaavv!!"πŸ₯± "Woh iss ghar ke damaad hai" "Anjali bitiya ke pati hai woh"🀒... n nw one mor to the list " unhone bhi apna bachcha khoya hai"😑 ... Pyaar My Foot!!πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘ Dat man doesnt love anyone other than himslf n dis lady thinks he is deeply in love wid Anjali!! Wake up please!! 😑She is the most annoying character in the show now!!πŸ˜• She needs treatment... Old age problems have started to hamper her brain cells!!😑 She cnt think beyond a specific point and her audio gets stuck rite der!!! 

Did I see a flicker of understnading or MU in Khushis eyes wen Shyam was talkin...😲 Will der be a situation ver Khushi will b torn btwn Arnav and Di's happiness?! πŸ˜•Where even after knowing abt Shyam, Khushi will be forced to help Anjali meet him jst coz of her health?! πŸ˜•
Edited by LavZ - 11 years ago
LavZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

Karke ke liye aur koi kaam nahi hai na bechari ke paas ...!!! 😑 but there was a look on her face today that indicated that she will realise wad a mistake she made my making Shyam come home only after he comes ...

And she is in for a shock!!! she will realize that even she can make mistakes... n i wd b the happiest person to see that!! πŸ˜›
LavZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Wow dono hai...so what are we waiting for???? Discussions shuru kiya jaaye

I wrote my take ... 😳 bt discussion ke liye koi hona chahiye naa... ver r u both?! πŸ˜‘
rickks thumbnail
Damn Dadi...man she can seriously  get on your nerves😑 I really wish instead of wasting the screen time on her, they would give importance to Nani, that woman is such a delight to see...After all she is one of the most sensible and consistent characters in IPK
LavZ thumbnail

Get lost! πŸ˜³