Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I cant think of a title as of now... Lemme think
No  the argument put forward was that we stick to the Name Three Idiots, but we add a word before or after that since there are more than three  idiots  now... when the thread started it was done by three !!!

I was saying, we could call it The Three Idiot Club or something like that?

Originally posted by: rickks

Which Thread??? Hayye kaunsi thread link do...

But i think that we should keep it 3 IDIOTS...because changing the name, or adding anything, or deleting anything from it will take away its essence...I think we should keep it like how Nags, Revs and Vrush had coined it along with a title ...That's my opinion...

🤗

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hello Ladies!!!😛

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hello Ladies!!!😛

Aaj kuch aur bhi maanga hotha toh mil jaata🤗 Nags Missed you...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I felt bad for Anjali today.  Poor girl, she has lost every relation to date except a brother.  When I look at it from the perspective Anrav gave, now i can understand why he would never abandon hi DI, not matter what, for he is the only relation she has in tact, that has not cheated her, or selfishly abandoned her.   First she lost, a Mother, then a Father, then a Fiance, a Husband, and now her Child too!!  Very sad!!😭  A lot of people on the forum are saying she is as weak as her mother, but here I beg to differ.  I think the reason why she was so desperately trying to hold on to Shyam, and overlook all of his faults, is with the sheer hope and iron clad tenacity to HOLD on to this relation...no matter the cost.   Can you blame her??

When you look at arnav, and all that he has gone thru, we need to accept that  Anjali has suffered way more...for she not only went thru everything he went thru, she had added issues  as well. 

Any way..this is my rant for today...its the first thoughts that passed thru my mind as I watched the epi.

--Nags
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

No  the argument put forward was that we stick to the Name Three Idiots, but we add a word before or after that since there are more than three  idiots  now... when the thread started it was done by three !!!

I was saying, we could call it The Three Idiot Club or something like that?

Still sticking to my opinion Nihu...Kuch add karne ya delete karne se, it would become different...Yes there are more than 3 but that was the way it was since 7th Sept, no matter who came or who did not t we started it as 3I na we should continue it that way...my opinion...No offense please
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Girls!!!!

How are you all?
New day, new thread!!!

MB
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj kuch aur bhi maanga hotha toh mil jaata🤗 Nags Missed you...

Hi Babes...Kaisi ho?   🤗🤗Missed you too!!  Been extremely busy at the office , and the Kids are going back to school this week as well...so been bogged down with their preparations!!
Viji79 thumbnail
Hi peeps, just saw the ArHi scene on YT. IPKKND forum is rocking today.
Mere liye toh kuch bhi theek hai yaar!! Mujhe thread se matlab hai ...naam se  nahi 😉

Still sticking to my opinion Nihu...Kuch add karne ya delete karne se, it would become different...Yes there are more than 3 but that was the way it was since 7th Sept, no matter who came or who did not t we started it as 3I na we should continue it that way...my opinion...No offense please