Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Doesnt ASR deserve some happiness ? (Page 2)

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

dear it happen with few people  un ko khushi raaz nahi aati 
ASR is one of them .
it really happen with few people in real life if in morning they are smiling by night they will cry .

I know poor ASR...Ouch 
Such a sad life Ouch

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Yes, he deserves happy life along with his KhushiCry but that's not what CV's are showing at all. This wedding track ruined when Anjali was meeting Shyam behind Arnav's backDeadDead.  She is one horrible sister + also the one who always ruins Arnav's happiness.
BUT my question is that why others have to suffer just because of stupid Anjali?

I wont say she is a horrible sister but yes she is dumb and blind in love...
I do feel bad for her because in the end she will lose everything...

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I wont tell say he will be wrong if he postpones the marriage because this marriage is not needed at this sad situation, but if he uses harsh words against Khushi and gets angry on her for no reason and takes out his frustration on her , then i would say he is damn wrong. Anyway let us wait and watch the episode, i just hope he will not hurt Khushi

Agreed if he gets angry , it is not right...
But what i mean is, his love should not be termed as fake if he scolds her...
If he can love her unconditionally , his pain should not be ignored ...

If he love her then he cant hurt her for no reason always right. This is not the first time, Why he takes out his frustration always on Khushi yar, why cant he find some other RM peoples . This will be a nonsense track for me. ASR cannot do this. But let me not go into conclusion so soon, i will watch the episode and then comment. But if Arnav hurts Khushi he wont be forgived that is for sure
Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

If he love her then he cant hurt her for no reason always right. This is not the first time, Why he takes out his frustration always on Khushi yar, why cant he find some other RM peoples . This will be a nonsense track for me. ASR cannot do this. But let me not go into conclusion so soon, i will watch the episode and then comment. But if Arnav hurts Khushi he wont be forgived that is for sure

Hm...I hope he doesnt do that hon...
Honestly i liked seeing Arnav happy...
shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
thank you so much for the much needed post...i so agree with every word you said...the guy definately need some happiness n he will not be at all wrong if he postpones his marriage...n i too get dreaded at the thought of bashing he will get after his decision of postponing the marriage!Cry
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
See ASR deserves HAppiness ! n So does Khushi ! cuz these 2 in WHOLE their Life GOT NO HAPPINESS ! even Khushi has been Suffering since her Parents Death !! ASR should postpone the Wedding ! cuz SAD WEDDING is NOT khushi's Dream ! n I want ASR to Fulfill her DREAM Wedding !! 

n I LOVE ASR ! but Na I will Not Let him Throw his anger AGAIN on Khushi this time :) !! 

for me NOT ASR ! but BOTH ArHi deserves Happiness ! which since this Show started !Both didnt Get :( 

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

See ASR deserves HAppiness ! n So does Khushi ! cuz these 2 in WHOLE their Life GOT NO HAPPINESS ! even Khushi has been Suffering since her Parents Death !! ASR should postpone the Wedding ! cuz SAD WEDDING is NOT khushi's Dream ! n I want ASR to Fulfill her DREAM Wedding !! 

n I LOVE ASR ! but Na I will Not Let him Throw his anger AGAIN on Khushi this time :) !! 

for me NOT ASR ! but BOTH ArHi deserves Happiness ! which since this Show started !Both didnt Get :( 

Ya Manal that is what we want even Khushi deserves happiness and so does Arnav. But i am repeating i can never take ASR hurting Khushi again... That would be pure madness from his side
Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

thank you so much for the much needed post...i so agree with every word you said...the guy definately need some happiness n he will not be at all wrong if he postpones his marriage...n i too get dreaded at the thought of bashing he will get after his decision of postponing the marriage!Cry

Awww...Thank you hon...
Yeah he will not be wrong and hope people do understand him...
People should not be blinded by their hate for Anjali Ouch

Go to top