India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Sting operation?

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
As far as i know sting operations are supossed to be carefully planned operations carried out 2 catch criminals. But in tbp jj. Doesnt seem like he has a plan.   I am super confused now. He has asked kiya to get close to that kunal which is good. But i dont get the piddi angle et all. Whatz he supposed 2 be doing? Kunal might be stupid but hes not that stupid that he wont notice piddi following him with that camera of his. Also what is piddi thinking man? He is following those guys with that handy cam thingy and doing sherlock holmes poses. I mean he looked really adorable in today's episode. But i wish the cvs would have shown this whole sting operation thing a little more seriously. A sting operation is not a joke. It can seriously blow up in your face if a little thing goes wrong.
            I would have liked if the cvs would have only shown kiya traping kunal. She should have had tired to get close 2 him and then told him she takes drugs. And asked him 2 supply durgs to her. Kunal would have believed her cause of her background while piddi should only have provided technical support 2 her like hidden cams in her purse or sunglasses.
I wish they show this sting operation thing a little seriously and swiftly... So far tbp sting operation has disappointed me :(.

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
exactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Agree with you! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index