3 aug WU--biwi shant swabhav , miya dramebaaz - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Sonali, only just finished watching todays episode. So so proud of mera Indu beychara, finally speaking up for himself. He was 100% spot on about Sanchi and I'm glad it hit her hard, and now she's the one wanting friendship. 😆
I'm not sure about the whole plan thing atm, who knows where it will lead but today's episode confirmed my suspicion that Rubina is with Shukla. The way Shukla looked all thoughtful was extremely suspicious, they are definitely in this together to take revenge on Sada and Sanchi. I hope Insa find out before its too late.
The precap looks fab! I love when Sanchi gets all JAALLLAAANNN and Indu finds it funny hahah those scenes are always really cute.
And who on earth was the new evil man on the chair? My god ANOTHER evils addition- Prabal? Who knows.
A pretty good episode in terms of pace, thanks once again :)

Sonali

Thanks for the update.looking forward to tomorrow.

What i really really liked was the Sanchi adjusting Indu's pillow and both of them sleeping facing each other(progress in deed),thank you CV'S.

What i disliked was Rubina playing up to Indu and  thinking of fooling both Sanchi Indu once her work gets done.      
suki...kya likhti ho yaar...ekdum chauchak...padh kr dil khush ho jata h.

Welcome everyone
kaahe kaahe amit mjhe budha bana rhe...wahi mai phle sochne lagi ki tum ek saal hi to peeche ho...itna diffe to tbhi ho skta h jb paida hote hi school bag tang kr padhne jaane lage hoge...hehehe

Hehehe...thanku rosh jo tumne bata diya warna aaj to mjhe ehsaas hone laga tha ki meri umar ho gai.
Sonali maine drop nahi liya 12th ke baad ..tum 22 ki ho naa?
thnx for the lovely update!!!😊
ha mai 22 ki hui hun august me aur maine 1 saal prepara. Ki thi 12th ke baad
But sach me yaar ...3 saal padh kr to mai shock me aa gai thi.
hahaha mai 20 ka hu ,koi drop nahi liya,direct admission liya tha ..