Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

3 aug WU--biwi shant swabhav , miya dramebaaz (Page 5)

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Oye my baccha party, thread hijack mat karo, chat in the Chai, Coffee thread. 150 pages ka kamaal dekha, without any TB article, we jumped up in ranking!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

haan 2 yrs yaa 3 yrs kya farak padta hai ...ab apne se 2 saal badi ko didi toh nahi bolunga ...agar aisa hua toh Selvi ko bi didi bolne lagunga LOL

LOLLOL mujeh di di bolega toh kitta funny sound karega naROFL sochkar hi hassi aaa rahi haiLOL

haan mujhe mat bula.. sona ko bolna hai toh bol... waise even i dont have a younger brother per didi mat bula..LOLLOL selvi hi bol otherwise tere muh se mujhe funny lagegaROFL

suki11ritukaprithvi-Namita-

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
selvi tu meri sister nahi hai aur naahi sonali hai Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update SOna

episdode was okit to me...May be I was expecting more...
Only liked 3-4 potion Indu declining frndship, Sanchi putting pillow...that was touching...Indu doing abhinay tarif of Rubina...Indu dailgues...whatver he said to that bulkaad..

Rubina overacting can give anyone idea that she is shrewd women..Indu uss over actinmg ki Dukaan ko u compared with Devannad DILip kumar movies...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update!! 

ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the awesome update Sona!

Today's epi was overall good, things are moving at a nice pace, with both the 'kidnapping'/property papers track, and INSA development track.

What I liked today was:-

• Lol today the highlight scene was telecasted a few mins into the epi! And I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm talking about Indu rejecting Sanchi's offer of friendship! I liked how Indu was shown to be silently walking ahead of Sanchi and not with her, so that she had to rush up to him to thank him. Plus loved the way that again he didn't as usual blush and smile or ignore her, but acknowledged her words with a curt nod. This new distant Indu is perfect; he's not like the previous voluble Indu, who wore his heart on his sleeve and gushed lovey dovey sentiments 24/7 to Sanchi. Yet he's not rude, sneering bully either; he's firm, matter of fact and most importantly doesn't mince words.
  • When it comes to the offering her hand of friendship what was so funny about this scene was how Sanchi initially made her offer sound as some sort of reward for Indu! Lol only Sanchi Mathur would turn to someone and state 'after seeing you recent behavior I've decided to reconsider, and now think you are worthy of being my friend'! Worthy?! Worthy?! OMG what sort of egotistic person says such c***?! Lol I loved it when Indu turned her down and she looked so shocked. However fair play to her for recovering quickly and with no harshness, asking why her offer was turned down. Again besides snapping that she was mad, Indu rather coolly explained his rejection of her hand of friendship. And you know what he summoned up beautifully everything I wanted him to say, and for Sanchi to hear. After her constant taunts of how Indu, is not to be trusted, and how he uses people for his own benefit, it was high time that Indu helped her see exactly who was the liar, and user!
  • Plus he said the right thing in stating that he had had enough of his 'love' being disrespected all the time. Because let's face it putting our love for Indu aside, the way he treated Sanchi in the past, justifies any cruel, vindictive and harsh treatment dished out to him. But as I've always maintained Sanchi plays dirty and below the belt by using his love for her and constantly as a result making a tamasha of it. So again I'm glad rather than defending himself, Indu defended his 'love'.
  • I also enjoyed the nighttime scene where Sanchi was haunted by Indu's words. I loved when she turned to face a sleeping Indu, and after reflecting on what he said seemed unable to look at him. To be fair to Sanchi again though guys, I have to add that she took Indu's rejection very well. I suppose she had to as the way he put his points across gave her no room to argue or insult him, as he wasn't being cocky or mean. I liked how she gently put the pillow under Indu's head, and then slowly backed away again from him. Sigh Indu accused her truthfully of being selfish in regards to her treatment of him, but here we have a scene where Sanchi is 'supporting' Indu, without any benefits for her, and asking nothing in return. Geez this was a really good move on the CV's part!
  • I liked the scene where Indu was concerned of Sanchi's whereabouts and was attempting to call her. Plus the way she rushed up and frantically directed her apologizes to Indu was so cute! Lol especially when Indu reassured her that she didn't have to as the main thing she was here now!
  • I liked how Indu was struggling to control his frustration with the landlord too. Lol that was overall a well-balanced humorous scene. Which was followed by everyone being too scared to phone Saru! Lol Saru and his critic of 'professional' kidnappers were hilarious too. I liked how Indu again saw Sanchi as the answer to their dilemma, but bloody Rubina had to ruin the moment! Still her hilarious OTT acting was good, as she terrified Saru with the thought of paying such a huge ransom!
  • Finally I loved the fact that Sanchi's conscience made her speak out, how it was wrong of them to exhort Saru. And this is something I would support her in 100%, even if Rubina was a positive character. As it's not like they are attempting to claim back something that is rightfully Rubina's; that money is Saru's and he solely has claim to it. So over all I'm not quite sure I'm liking Indu's 'Robin Hood' avatar of 'stealing from the corrupt to give to the righteous'.

What I disliked:-

• Rubina, Rubina, Rubina! Ugh as of now she is helping INSA Jodi by being a catalyst for Sanchi beginning to discover her hidden feelings for Indu. But we all know that she will be a huge hurdle later on! I'm not sure if she is beginning to feel genially attracted to Indu or whether she pursues him out of her dislike of Sanchi, but whatever the case, I'm sure that her actions will be servere. Either Sanchi will lash out at her, and cause people to think that she 'murdered' her, or Indu might well spew abuse at her after fending off her advances and discovering her budding hatred of Sanchi; causing him to be a prime suspect!
  • Also I'm confused as to how Mannu appeared at the guesthouse. I hope CV's have a good explanation for how he suddenly turned up.
  • Plus finally I don't know whether DS was faking over Saru's confession of having an affair or not. And again I have no idea why Saru will turn to his distant but nevertheless brother in-law about his dilemma's concerning an extra martial affair! Umm doesn't he realize that of course DS will be biased and at any given opportunity will now indeed spurn and screw him over?!

Pre-cap was good too. I can't wait to see a jealous Sanchi, and a teasing Indu tomorrow!

Edited by suki11 - 03 September 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Approve superb... totally with youThumbs Up suki love you totally loved your analysisClapClap

let me watch it fully and will then comment..Cool

suki11ritukaprithvi

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
ohhh god i watched it... exactly same to same suki..LOL

hahah loved the way he was walking ahead of herDancingLOL

omg Rubina ka kidnap hua hai ki indu-sanchi kaLOL ye log dare hue hai woh mast me hai..LOLLOL waah waah waahROFL

yeh manuwa har jagah tapakta hai ohh god.. abb kaise aaya.. even indu is damn shocked he knows very well ki manuwa na shaatir pagal hai.. kuch bhi karegaOuchLOL

@precap- omg this is superb .. waiting for this episodeLOL indu ka mood thoda light hai ismeLOL woh hai pyaar me abb sanchi ko tadpa raha hai aur nazdik laa raha hai apne.. apne pyar ko toh yaar yeh haasil karke rahegaROFL

loved it kitni jealous hai sanchi baap reLOL

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index