Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Note to CVs: ARMAN fans are you with us???!!

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Sooo Arjun Ovi or Arjun Purvi marriage?? These are our choices?? Looks like what we feared may come to pass.  What I can say is this...
ARMAN fans know this better than anyone...an Arjun Ovi marriage is NOT going to guarantee the reunion of ARMAN.  What it will guarantee is the end of a fan base you guys desperately created in the first place to bring additional viewership to the show and pretty much dooms PR.  Here is why:

1) The first mistakes were that chawl demolition conflict...and actually allowing Manav and D clan to go to Canada sans Archana. Then the 18 year leap. Sushant quit...which further soured ARMAN fan base completely.

2) After their reunion meeting 18 years later you made a complete debacle of that by butchering the character of Manav so much that one can hardly recognize him anymore.  Archana has been subjected to so much abuse and torture...forget the elders namely the MIL...even those brats who she brought into this world...who are alive and breathing because of her can't even show her basic human decency and respect despite their anger justified or no.

3) And now to add insult to injury you want ARMAN fan, ARVI fans to believe that their Jodi can be influenced by a mere psychotic slip of a girl who can strike a bargain for a guy as if he were a possession or object and that is supposed to clean up the mess you've made out of the main characters of the show, Archana and Manav, and their beautiful Jodi??!! After 3+ years of hell, months of torture, this is what you are giving ARMAN fans ?? Ovi marrying Arjun is how they are supposed to unite?? We r supposed to believe that...which I don't for a second because Savita will see pigs fly before she will ever allow Archana back with Manav...she has the most to lose.  Ovi can marry Arjun, the prime minister, or the nearest flagpole if she has a mind to and it won't make a difference.
A marriage between Arjun and Ovi will not influence the ARMAN divorce. If it does it will just make everyone more sick to their stomach.

Where is the confrontation with Varsha?? What about exposing of Savita? What about Archana and Manav realizing their love for each other and their memories of their life from their heart??! It has to come from them!! Period...they have to want to be together and realize their love for each other and their mistakes...that is the Pavitra Rishta.

On to ARVI...why would you actually make them go through with marriages to other people?? Don't you realize it can never be the same?? We can handle a separation track...however you want to do it...but Arjun marrying Ovi is a finality for us.  It would have been for ARMAN too...and my question is why do you want to do with a couple who are barely more than kids...what you didn't even do to their parents?? That makes it even more disgusting!!! This is the wrong generation for Gods sake!!!

ARMAN fans...you know we are done if Arjun or Purvi marry other people. Marriage is too sacred for us to be played with like this.  And the fact that these kids are just so young...in looks manner and everything...and their chemistry so youthful, intense, and refreshing...it makes me sick to my stomach to think of what the CVs are planning to do.

Please stand with us. We will leave the show in droves if an Arjun Ovi marriage happens. And I can't even comment on Purvi  pregnancy speculation or Sameer Rane...the thought disgusts me and is so borderline perverted to the point of being highly offensive.  Other supporting characters fine. how can you do that to the children and call it Pavitra Rishta???

ARMAN fans please post your support too...and see if we can together stop this farce of a a storyline.  Otherwise all ARVI fans are out for good...it's a different generation and even if the reunite later...after a marriage to Ovi it kills the magic for us...and it makes no difference.  We r done for good. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

2212abbsfaridaknariymandy321velvetscarfRose_7abhimgIndra2012adittyAxiommallika_1DarlyneJaishankarhalifax004Butifuleyessoapwatcher1bee5-Latty-ameiliaeshasrkalicia.Huma--MariaMars-

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Awesome post Di Thumbs Up
Areebabilal Newbie
Areebabilal
Areebabilal

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
great post!
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
great post
jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Great post,and i hope that the armaan will support the arvi fans
reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Awesome  Post .Yeah our fear is coming true it is disgusting we cannot see that
evil,psycho mental ovi marrying Arjun.Ekta is playing with our emotions.I am very angry
on myself for getting addicted to this serial because of Purvi and Arjun .Archana and Manav got
separated but they did not marry any one else.in this case married/divorced Arjun will chase
purvi,which is horrible.My mother in law she has been watching this show since the day one
she also loves Purvi arjun jodi very much,.
Pl.ekta dont do this to us.pl.dont get Arjun to marry Ovi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faridak

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
great post arch di...agree we need to do something..arjun ovi marriage would be a disaster...!!!
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archverma10

Sooo Arjun Ovi or Arjun Purvi marriage?? These are our choices?? Looks like what we feared may come to pass.  What I can say is this...
ARMAN fans know this better than anyone...an Arjun Ovi marriage is NOT going to guarantee the reunion of ARMAN.  What it will guarantee is the end of a fan base you guys desperately created in the first place to bring additional viewership to the show and pretty much dooms PR.  Here is why:

1) The first mistakes were that chawl demolition conflict...and actually allowing Manav and D clan to go to Canada sans Archana. Then the 18 year leap. Sushant quit...which further soured ARMAN fan base completely.

2) After their reunion meeting 18 years later you made a complete debacle of that by butchering the character of Manav so much that one can hardly recognize him anymore.  Archana has been subjected to so much abuse and torture...forget the elders namely the MIL...even those brats who she brought into this world...who are alive and breathing because of her can't even show her basic human decency and respect despite their anger justified or no.

3) And now to add insult to injury you want ARMAN fan, ARVI fans to believe that their Jodi can be influenced by a mere psychotic slip of a girl who can strike a bargain for a guy as if he were a possession or object and that is supposed to clean up the mess you've made out of the main characters of the show, Archana and Manav, and their beautiful Jodi??!! After 3+ years of hell, months of torture, this is what you are giving ARMAN fans ?? Ovi marrying Arjun is how they are supposed to unite?? We r supposed to believe that...which I don't for a second because Savita will see pigs fly before she will ever allow Archana back with Manav...she has the most to lose.  Ovi can marry Arjun, the prime minister, or the nearest flagpole if she has a mind to and it won't make a difference.
A marriage between Arjun and Ovi will not influence the ARMAN divorce. If it does it will just make everyone more sick to their stomach.

Where is the confrontation with Varsha?? What about exposing of Savita? What about Archana and Manav realizing their love for each other and their memories of their life from their heart??! It has to come from them!! Period...they have to want to be together and realize their love for each other and their mistakes...that is the Pavitra Rishta.

On to ARVI...why would you actually make them go through with marriages to other people?? Don't you realize it can never be the same?? We can handle a separation track...however you want to do it...but Arjun marrying Ovi is a finality for us.  It would have been for ARMAN too...and my question is why do you want to do with a couple who are barely more than kids...what you didn't even do to their parents?? That makes it even more disgusting!!! This is the wrong generation for Gods sake!!!

ARMAN fans...you know we are done if Arjun or Purvi marry other people. Marriage is too sacred for us to be played with like this.  And the fact that these kids are just so young...in looks manner and everything...and their chemistry so youthful, intense, and refreshing...it makes me sick to my stomach to think of what the CVs are planning to do.

Please stand with us. We will leave the show in droves if an Arjun Ovi marriage happens. And I can't even comment on Purvi  pregnancy speculation or Sameer Rane...the thought disgusts me and is so borderline perverted to the point of being highly offensive.  Other supporting characters fine. how can you do that to the children and call it Pavitra Rishta???

ARMAN fans please post your support too...and see if we can together stop this farce of a a storyline.  Otherwise all ARVI fans are out for good...it's a different generation and even if the reunite later...after a marriage to Ovi it kills the magic for us...and it makes no difference.  We r done for good. 
The like button for some reason is not visible ,great post there Arch..
Well I will try to say I speak on behalf of most of us old school Arman/Sushita/PR fans...
We have been hopelessly waiting for Arman re-union but not at cost of further destruction which is Arjun- ovi marriage which is destruction for not only Arvi but also for Arman in many ways.
And seeing the destruction that has happened in Arman's life,we all hoped that at least one couple is spared - Arvi.
So yes our support is always there and we are hoping that Arvi becomes the reason of happiness and unity back in Arman's life and we are equally wishing to see happiness in Archu's life which is Arvi marriage..We are also wishing rest of the Arman kids to turn positive which means Ovi turning Positive.So lot of us including Arvi fans definitely would love to see a more sensible and matured Ovi moving on with her life and doing good in her career and life.
So yes Arjun - Ovi marriage destroys many lives and we have seen enough destruction for the past 3 years in Arman's life ,we all wish that one at least Arvi gets spared which gives a ray of hope for Arman as well by doing what is right. Arvi marriage gives a chance for Ovi to move on as well and give a chance for Ovi to be positive which will be good to watch.Arvi marriage brings in positivity in the show which is long lost and this also gives a chance for Arman to find happiness seeing Ovi move on in her life and with Arvi happily married.
We hope that Arvi's life is not destructed like Arman's and Arvi's marriage gives a hope of positivity for the show and in Arman's life and in Ovi's life too once the reality sinks in that ARvi are married now and CV's give her a chance to move on..

PS : Arch dear just a small correction, Sush quit the show before the court case issue started..Court case started after Sush quit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321reshma28Axiom

Go to top