India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

a bit early to give up

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
My friends, dont you think that it is a bit early to give up, I know most of us are angry and've already given up after having seen the new promo and certainly for what they have said in sbb and sbs today yet I can not believe it. I got very angry too when i heard about ovi arjun marriage is going to happen this week, but then I thought how can I just come to the conclusion, without waiting to see what will happen. I have decided not to give up only for my arvi and the trust i have in them, i am not going to left my arvi at least until I see with my own eyes that the two are apart, and arjun marry ovi mam

I have good feelings about Arvi, I feel that the wedding not going to happen between ovi arjun, believe me. its quite possible that arjun purvi  will be separate but there will be no wedding, all the news we hear and promo is to create chaos and make people curious to see the episode. Imagine if the wedding was supposed to happen when they had shown a propper promo not one like that they have shown, it is readily apparent that they do it just to confuse us.
believe in you and your love for arvi and the trust u have on arvi and their love for each other

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashsarJamuxLavenderCrystal-Latty-Ashlaika

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

My friends, dont you think that it is a bit early to give up, I know most of us are angry and've already given up after having seen the new promo and certainly for what they have said in sbb and sbs today yet I can not believe it. I got very angry too when i heard about ovi arjun marriage is going to happen this week, but then I thought how can I just come to the conclusion, without waiting to see what will happen. I have decided not to give up only for my arvi and the trust i have in them, i am not going to left my arvi at least until I see with my own eyes that the two are apart, and arjun marry ovi mam

I have good feelings about Arvi, I feel that the wedding not going to happen between ovi arjun, believe me. its quite possible that arjun purvi  will be separate but there will be no wedding, all the news we hear and promo is to create chaos and make people curious to see the episode. Imagine if the wedding was supposed to happen when they had shown a propper promo not one like that they have shown, it is readily apparent that they do it just to confuse us.
believe in you and your love for arvi and the trust u have on arvi and their love for each other

SORRY.BUT GIVEN EKTA'S PREVIOUS RECORDS,I JUST CANNOT BELEIVE THAT SHE'S GOING TO DO ANY JUSTICE TO ARVI..
ALL HER LEAD PAIRS R CONSTANTLY IN PAIN N SHEDDING GALLONS OF TEARS...
BUT WE ARVI FANS DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ARVI..
SO WE JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR EKTA TO SHOW ARJUN MARRYING OVI..
AND WHATS THE USE OF PROTESTING AFTER THE WEDDING HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE..
SO THIS IS HIGH TIME THAT WE SHOULD STAND UP AGAINST EKTA'S BS..
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016mandy321ashsarAnAvidReader

Jamux Senior Member
Jamux
Jamux

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I'm with you on this, somehow still seem to have rays of hope that there will be no any Arjun-Ovi marriage. Only Purvi for ArjunHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Ashlaika

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i think every fan of ARVI has a little ray of hope in their heart that arjun-ovi marriage will not happen and i m one of them...but i m tired of hoping now...as all things r looking against ARVI marriage...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashsarLavenderCrystal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top