Parichay ka parichay humaari nazar se. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rajash

Hi
Very good job !! simply hilarious ... had  so much fun watching it.
awesome song selection really...
KC the don was SUPERB!!!!!!
and Siddhi the chikani chameli was mind blowing!!!!
hope that the barbadi  stops hereon... n thanx for the VM..

Rajash, tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. May you get all the chocolates and sweets you desire ๐Ÿ˜† We are all hoping that this is indeed what happens ... the barbadi stops and the abadi begins again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
What a tragedy of comedy of Parichay huh? Loved it. Hilarious.๐Ÿ˜†
Loved your humorous take Annie , much needed respite from the crap they have dishing out!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

๐Ÿคฃ damn good, loved 'nikama', kya se kya ho gaya, best was Chikni chameli. Was laughing thru out and when the line is 'paua chada ke aayi' i remembered the scene where she goes looking for Kunal in a bar during the rape case and was like 'acha wahin se laga ke aayi hogi' ๐Ÿ˜†

at times what they show uske liye laga do 'aa khushi se khudkhushi kar le' for the viewers๐Ÿ˜†

Fantastic VM..I loved it.Perfect song selection.๐Ÿ‘
Annie not sure how to react๐Ÿ˜•. 

There was a time when we always waited for your VM due to your selection of song and its matching scenes Is the state of the show this bad really or are people just overreacting? Have not watched it for so long so can not recognize any of the scenes. The most shocking scene- Kunal in boxing rink๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Was this really shown. I thought that people on forum were just making fun when they discussing this.

Getting back to the VM - The best song according me - Papa kahete the..., Chikni chameli and the Don. ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago
Very nice vm. It was quite hilarious. Thank u annie. Liked all the song. But my favourite is chikni chameli and papa kehte the.
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Annie not sure how to react๐Ÿ˜•. 

There was a time when we always waited for your VM due to your selection of song and its matching scenes Is the state of the show this bad really or are people just overreacting? Have not watched it for so long so can not recognize any of the scenes. The most shocking scene- Kunal in boxing rink๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Was this really shown. I thought that people on forum were just making fun when they discussing this.

Getting back to the VM - The best song according me - Papa kahete the..., Chikni chameli and the Don. ๐Ÿ‘

Bhavi I know what you mean. I have not been watching myself, but get updates from forum members and felt like the whole show was a spoof of everything it could have become  So decided to make this VM to cheer myself up๐Ÿ˜†After watching all the scenes while making the VM I am now super pissed ๐Ÿ˜ก What ridiculousness, what OTTness, what farce๐Ÿคข The boxing rink scene is the perfect example of that 
Good one.. annie...

Loved all the song and scene selctions - best ones were --->> bewafa tere pyar mein, chikni chameli and amma tera munda
Too good.. perfect choice of songs and video ๐Ÿ‘