India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

No ArVi no PR

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hello folks. I have something to say. I think all these promo & SBS/SBB is misleading us. This all for seeing public reaction & increase TRPs coz atleast to know what happened in the wedding most of the viewers will on the switch of their TV sets. Now I'll tell abt another show of ZEE has done this to their viewers very recently. Okay it is Hitler Didi. At first they showed in a promo the main male lead Rishi is putting sindoor on the parallel female lead Shwetha's forehead. Then in another promo they show the gadbandhan & some wedding rites are taking place. Watching this 2 promo InShi fans fumed and strongly protested this. But PH and Ila Bedi let the viewers' BP grow higher & in SBS we saw the male lead Sumit Vats told the viewers that shadi ho gayi. They created such suspense for 28th aug. But what happened in 28th??? Simply nothing. They showed only gadbandhan nothing else. No wedding took place there. So now guys don't loose hope & don't trust Promos/SBS/SBB. By reading some post I knew that both ARJUN-OVI & ARJUN-PURVI wedding scenes r shot. They want to know public reaction. So just chill & keep mailing ZEE & BALAJI. "EAST OR WEST ArVi IS THE BEST."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index