India-Forums

describe megha character?

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged

hey guy i thing magha character like more of a stubborn child. cus she gets away with anything which is not right knoe evan dough garv and esha love one another she come in between them like a BIG TIME i wont say the word ............

what do u think is stored for EESHA GARV AND MEGHA  let me know ur views....................Cry 

Dk_Deewani Groupbie
Dk_Deewani
Dk_Deewani

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
RIMJIM AND MEHGA ARE BITCHES.
eirah Senior Member
eirah
eirah

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
megha is so spoilt . i cant imagine how the family can tolerate her behaviour such destroying eisha cloth . and shouting at rimjim . can imagine doing that to my family , off to the street i guess.
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Yes, Megha is a spoilt brat, however, she has a background. When she was young she had seen Rimjhim killing Malini and she thought that Malini was her mother due to the situation that time. I guess if anyone sees someone killing their loved ones during that age it has ltos of impact on their growing up. I know, Megha should understand that Garv and Isha both love each other, however, after malini Megha thinks that only Garv was her closed friend and someone her own, and when she is seeing him getting far from her she is feeling very insecured!
natasha5 Senior Member
natasha5
natasha5

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i think that megha is a spoilt brat and she didn't even realise that rimjhim is her mother and she should accept that garv and esha love each other.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top