Monday Mundane Question from Dr. Brainless Wave

Posted: 11 years ago
We are all waiting for the episode after seeing the precap.
What was the 'special ingredient' that made Ashu cough and Nidhi's eyes water, which made them instantly react and reach out to help each other?

1. Dadi bua's loud prayers kept disturbing Bhagvanji's sleep so He decided to do send some 'prasad'to KGH and the effect is what we will see today.

2. Mallika's romantic thoughtsGo Out With Me of Ashu made him cough and evil thoughts of Nidhi made her eyes water.

3. Ranga was blowing kisses to the new nurse.Blow Kiss Ashu tried to warn him about Anji standing behind by coughing . Anji threw some pepper powder from the table at Ranga, which landed in Nidhi's eyes. 

4. HK added extra mirch in the food as he was angry with Ashu for fighting with Nidhi who was a big help to him in the kitchen.

5. CB knew that even the toughest soldier would succumb to a woman's tears so he kept a raw onion in Nidhi's lunch box.

6. Add your mirch masala ideas here.
Edited by waves - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Good post Libra.😆

Now my eyes are watering.

It is a post by Waves aka Sumi.😆
i think i'll go with this Sumi...😆 waise bhi jab bhi Mallu Ma ne indono ko todne ki koshish ke, all her plans back fired and had the opposite effect...

2. Mallika's romantic thoughtsGo Out With Me of Ashu made him cough and evil thoughts of Nidhi made her eyes water.
Super Duper Masaledaar post Waves..😆

Here is my addition

>> while Ashutosh was narrating Mallika's 'dukhbhari kahani', he got hiccups and couldnt continue... and the same story got tears in Nidhi's eyes...

😆😆😆😆😆😆
4th and 5th ideas are hilarious Sumi,superb post..
🤣
superb post sumi:-))
very nice post Sumiji. liked reason:2 as the most appropriate one.
Sumi... Loved these 2 reasons...

Originally posted by waves

2. Mallika's romantic thoughtsGo Out With Me of Ashu made him cough and evil thoughts of Nidhi made her eyes water.

3. Ranga was blowing kisses to the new nurse.Blow Kiss Ashu tried to warn him about Anji standing behind by coughing . Anji threw some pepper powder from the table at Ranga, which landed in Nidhi's eyes. 

Fab.post Waves. I loved everything what u wrote..!
Fab.post Waves. I loved everything what u wrote..!Fab.post Waves. I loved everything what u wrote..!