Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Dare, An Accident aur???? [Mel's Surprise]p4pg12

lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
A Dare, An Accident aur????? [Mel's Surprise]

She was nervous, clutching her hands tightly. The previous week has been absolutely awesome for her. After so much of struggling in university and studying law, she had finally succeeded in her first case which was in the previous week. She had been so happy and so were her friends for her. They had given a party for her in the weekend and she had enjoyed it thoroughly in the weekend.
"I never imagined I will have so awesome friends!" She had exclaimed unexpectedly in the truth and dare game they had decided to play.  
"Now now Mel We want to know who is your Secret He Ummm??? Tell Tell??" Her bestie Ananya asked cheekily with a naughty smirk.
Ruchi, Sara, Nishu and Ananya all wooed, "Wooo Secret Admirer Ummm hmmm!!"
Mel blushed and nodded her head indicating no.
"Mel! It's a bad habit Hottie!!" Ananya winked.
"Are you drunk Marsi? Or any flirty boy's soul has taken over you?" Mel furrowed her eyebrows.
"You had chosen Truth Mel! You can't deny it or else face our dare?" Ananya warned her showing her finger.
"Yes Mel! Please tell na!" Ruchi too forced her.
"Oye Rajmata bol na! Kitne nakhrey dikhaati hai? Hehehe!!!" Nishu laughed.
"Mel ek toh apne puraane kaam ka anjaam nahi deti aur chali hai naya case ladne!" Sara applied her last weapon., Her Dhamki.
"Arey Baba kopi nahi hai! Sacchii?? Agar hota toh pehle apne Marsi ko hi batati!" Mel shied.
"Fine! Face our dare! " Ananya gave an evil smirk.
And so here Mel was standing ready for her dare.
Ananya had dared her to stand infront of the airport and the first guy who comes she has to flirt with him for atleast 15 minutes. At first Mel had vehemently denied doing any sort of this thing knowing her bestie must have had some evil plans in her mind.
"She must have seen his pic. Why the hell have I to be this crazy behind Gurmeet Errgghh!!!!" She was cursing herself.
"Ananya did you sneak into my bag? Again?" Mel spoke with a stern face.
"Guess what? I did! Kamini!! Bol Ab maanegi ki nahi umm???" Ananya pouted.
"Apni Bestie nahi maanegi?  Jaa mujhe nahi karni tere se baat!! Bad bad bad Mel! Baddie Hottie!!" Ananya pouted turning her face and peeking out with one eye seeing whether Mel agreed or not.
"Errgghhh Emotional Blackmail!!! Fine I agree!!" Mel agreed after much denial knowing her bestie can be evilly dangerous in not talking to her.
"So the dare is''!!"
Mel had been waiting since so many hours for the first guy to come and Ananya waited with her.
"You wait here for sometime! I am bringing some chips!" Ananya said going away.
Mel strolled around waiting. Suddenly a car moving towards her speedily came almost striking her when a pair of strong arms pulled her back.
Both fell down and Mel bruised her arms.
"Oucghh!" She cried brushing her bruises. When the person forwarded his hand to help her She looked up. She was shocked.
"Its Gurmeet!" She mentally screamed.
'Miss? Are you alright?" He asked. He looked handsome in his office formal wear.
Mel got up still dazed looking at him.
"Maan Singh Khurana here!" They shook hands.
"Mel here!" She blushed.
"Relax a bit Mel! You look exhausted!" Maan said with concern. Mel tried to walk but she stumbled. Before she could fall he caught her in his strong arms.
"Careful Mel!" Maan said in a sweet low voice.
He picked her up in his arms carrying her to the restroom. Mel was staring at him with admiration as he carried her and walked.
He laid her on the bench and sat beside her.
"I hope it isnt paining much Mel?" He asked as he remembered something as he ran away. He came back with an ointment. He hesitated to pull up her cuffs to apply it on her wrists. She lifted them up and he applied it on her wrists.
Mel was blushing the entire time.
"Let me bring something for you to eat!!" He said and went off.
Ananya rushed in with a huff looking complete mess as Mel was looking out dreamily.
She jerked Mel up. "Kamini aisa bhi koi karta hai kya? Khayal kyun nahi rakhti hai apna???" Ananya spoke in anger. She was worried for her.
"Calm down Anu! Nothing has happened!!" Mel assured when Ananya's eyes fell on her wrists.
"You say this is nothing?? Huh? Kamini!!! " She screamed pointing at her wrists.
"Look Anu I'!!"She tried to pacify her angry bestie when she was interrupted by a manly voice.
"Mel I brought these for you!" Maan said bringing chips for her.
"Who are you?" He pointed at Ananya.
Ananya raised one of her eyebrows.
"Wah Hottie!! Mauke pe Chauka! Sahi jaa rahe ho beta!" She thought winking at herself with a naughty smirk.
Ananya looked at  Mel and Maan with a fake angry pout and stomped her feet and walked away.
"Who was that hurricane?" Maan questioned Mel.
"Pagal!!" Mel said laughing a little along with Maan as they held each others' hands.
At that time they could hear a big hawww coming from near the entrance. They saw Ananya stomping her feet angrily walking away.
"Oops!!" Both said looking at each other.
Next- Next part coming by MelπŸ˜‰
Love
Your Marsi
P.S: Yeh le tera surprise!! Better than my surprise hai na hai na??? I knew it!!! Chal shuroo ho ja!! Comment soon and post the next partπŸ˜‰BTW did you like it Hottieee;)πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 Edited by Miss.Mars - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Originally posted by: reachsky2011

kya Marsi???

arey yaar story:P
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
story πŸ˜•...
kaunse ...Mars aur venus..
tune update kar de...
lazy-sleeper thumbnail

story πŸ˜•...

kaunse ...Mars aur venus..
tune update kar de...

arey yehi wala;)
JeevanaP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Mars

arey yehi wala;)

par muhje dehk nahi rahi hai...
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲
😲
😲

Edited by PariNain - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
yaar partner ... Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
yaar marsi...did mel got to read her surprise????
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey partner
me off to bed
Amma dant rahi hein πŸ˜”
lazy-sleeper thumbnail

yaar marsi...did mel got to read her surprise????

abhi tak toh nahi aayi
kyunki agar aati toh mujhe kacha chaba jaati for calling her hottie publically :P :P