Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

<3~The Ishq and Junoon Magic Box~#1 PAGE 5.UPDTD. (Page 4)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

~"You can run , you can hide but you can't escape my love. " ~

When the lion is torn apart to pieces.
A lot happened today...The lamb suddenly with living within and around her wolf ,sucked it the grey preconceived plans of what the wolf guards  him with..The platter of food was designed in the black sardonic ink of blackmail..where the happy childish light of innocence that screamed Rishu's name was reflecting in front of his eyes..the child broken and dead inside him for the first time after 17 years saw his own conscience within those innocent and young pictures face to face...and by who? Someone who always meaninglessly made it a point to stab his mask..his fake ego and proud stride..when did Destiny let her have the athority to pull up the very string that made the king , the superstar that he is today? Wasn't she just an ordinary woman who unknowingly walked inside his dark castle challenging to break it apart..? Wasn't the wolf's response a bitter laugh in making her an ornament of this very castle someday? Weren't that all they were possibly to each other? Two people who dared to stab each others weak spots and so play the revenge ploy cause deep down both do not have anything more to fall back on? And thus , the never ending intense , bitter and fascinating saga , of softening hearts , egos , morals , aggression , revenge and mock and broken trust swirls around the whirlpool of emotions within two people who are eternally tied up by the thick unbreakable dhaaga of hatred and revenge...When did it ever become about being close enough to rip each others sore spots apart without any hesitation ..only if they are not close to our hearts? :) Through , hate through looking at a mans broken smile..his masked arrogance and ego..when did all of his ploys bind to Madhu without her permission that she felt she had the haq to tear his past apart if she wanted is a massive questioning on her sub conscious feelings for this lost man child. Rk's bending down and closing his ears with this fright of never hearing the symphonies of the times there was life imbedded within him tears your heart apart..as the man child drowned himself in achohol when his very manipulated toy and plastic lifeless doll suddenly took some life within him in order tear his raw injuries apart so that they are alive again..the hurt and affected injuries staring at him make him drown in alcohol ...no one cares even..Madhu is too afriad..The mom feels like staying away just because the snake of a step husband butters her connivingly..nobody is there and everybody prefers to see him suffer instead of bringing out the dead Rishu in him..how can it not break your heart? Tere ishq pe today again illustrates the never ending passion that is going to consume them both in their attraction compulsion and aggressive repulsion...lekin un pe sirf unka hi haq hai. :) <3

Nice post ya you are right no one is bother for RK, he is finishing himself and no one is bother, I will not blame Madhubala because she is new and scared and even do not know much about RK but rest people had ignored him from childhood so he became this and ya bittuji is professional but still caring for RK hope his care do not turn to be fake. Ya today Madhubala was tigresses

Bittuji might be devil's advocate in so many ways..but yesterday when the blood stained child was ruining himself..he was the only one to reach out to that shattered kid inside his chief..applause to him for that. seriously. I loved his smirk at Kuku's words..he even understand Rk's mom . i saw Bittu ji in a new light yesterday. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-silent.desire

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hey   I  was also a bit  scared to open this thread..

but  after reading   my friend's names.. I got a little relief.

nice start, koyel, urvi, tanzie..

dont be scared anji. we wont eat you up. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mirasilent.desire

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

What I got from today's epi was... Madhu is still as impulsive as she can get.. wasn't she the one who walked into Rk's press conference and invite a whole lot of trouble for her family and herself! Did she learn anything at all!! when will she learn to be a shrewd player ever... Aag se khelogi, to jalogi hi naa. What she did, wasn't smart at all and she didn't think it through too...

Madhubala is dead from the day she married Rk.. does that mean she wants to disconnect and just switch off the world too LOL The precap shows that MB still has fire in her eyes.. so she still has something to lose and that's her spirit. Rk will definitely try to break and sour the personal relationships of Madhubala.. but that had already started the day, MB ran back to Rk in just 5 mins, when she had 10.

Trishna is more worried about the perception that people are going to have on her than her mother's pain and worries...

Can't help but feel bad for Rk today.. Each week, we must have him drinking alcohol, funny or not... He's back with a game plan. He must have something good up his sleeve, as always. Madhu, are you strong enough to resist the next attack?

* That MB is dead - that's why she stopped playing by the rules?

True..Mahdu is extremely impulsive...and thus , her moves are never thought out, logical and completely triumphant...Trishnaa nowadays makes me feel disgusted..before she had many layers i related to her.. want the cvs to maintain her character like that..but she becoming more of an antagonist nowadays though Trishnaa's character i feel had so much more potential..but gues her character is not being handled well due to the focus on RishBaala now :)..yes  one cannot help but feel for RK...I agree :(...i guess that MB feels dead and  thats why shes stopped being herself from the day she become Madhubaala Rishabh Kundra...:\

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

u guys are doing fabulous job by bringing all epi analysis together it will really easy for reader and the name just perfect magic box lovely.                                                                           Now coming to the epi it was heart wrenching while seeing RK in so much pain my heart is really going out for him. madhu what to say about her should i appriciate her guts or should I feel pity for her consequences after win. even i don't know what will she gain by making him say sorry it just became ego war and it is never ending. now Iam thinking they will ever fall in love because by looking at current scenario it seems to be impossible. Trishna she is beyond my reach i really getting confuse with her reaction but seems like CV's want to make her positive but not sure. all in all it was perfect epi for me I really enjoy this show and its getting better and better with each passing episodes.                                                                                                                               p. s. to @escape.my.love, [email protected] and @phoenix xeelan lovely analysis dears totally agree with u guys  

thank you for your views and we completely agree. Embarrassed
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Lovely analysis everyone...Thumbs Up

i felt today's episode was dragged a little...
and the Song..Bas haq hey ek mera...was a misfit to today's situation...!

Madhu is just inviting trouble her way...we will have to wait and see how long its gonna go on...
Ruthless RK is gonna be back tomorrow with a bang..!!
I say..Bring it on...and i like it...Wink

ya i cant wait for rk in action either <3
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Awesom analysis of the epi...

Embarrassed
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiMi81

It seems like RK is finally bowing down to his BiWi (aka Madhu)! It's about time! But using alcohol as a means to blot out the memory of his past as well as blocking out his apology to his Sasuma seems tragic to me! Poor RK is so misunderstood!...He's probably hurt that his wife wants to betray him also! I feel RK's pain so much in today's episode! I hope that things patch up between Madhu and RK and then he will realize that Madhu is a good woman. RK definitely pushed all of her buttons when he started being mean to her mother. So she did what any woman defending herself would do, GET EVEN!

rk is just so broken and tormented..really bites me. :\.rks pain was the main highlight yesterday for me. yes both flares of fire are now getting even.
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

It's good yo get all different analysis under one roof...loved all the analysis...todays epi was very normal Irish...another war begun...me in madhu situation might also do same thinking to check with consequences...he has to say sorry..even he means it o or not coz just saying the word is a big dent in his heart...so I relate yo her.m.and yes to show him,not take her forgranted coz he only is not b black...but she can be one too if it comes to her loved ones...hqq hai ek mera song suits do much good on these two rather than originals...but it's so intense...made for them only...but should be used care full...like it didn't relate yesterday...rishu...he was yummylicios yesterday...he was good and DVD scene nd dialogue..were superb...
ya they were superb. :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index