Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

<3~The Ishq and Junoon Magic Box~#1 PAGE 5.UPDTD. (Page 3)

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
It seems like RK is finally bowing down to his BiWi (aka Madhu)! It's about time! But using alcohol as a means to blot out the memory of his past as well as blocking out his apology to his Sasuma seems tragic to me! Poor RK is so misunderstood!...He's probably hurt that his wife wants to betray him also! I feel RK's pain so much in today's episode! I hope that things patch up between Madhu and RK and then he will realize that Madhu is a good woman. RK definitely pushed all of her buttons when he started being mean to her mother. So she did what any woman defending herself would do, GET EVEN!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.readingworms.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

What I got from today's epi was... Madhu is still as impulsive as she can get.. wasn't she the one who walked into Rk's press conference and invite a whole lot of trouble for her family and herself! Did she learn anything at all!! when will she learn to be a shrewd player ever... Aag se khelogi, to jalogi hi naa. What she did, wasn't smart at all and she didn't think it through too...Well I kinda agree to you. every action has an opposite reaction and Madhus each action will bring new disaster from RK to her but if she doesnt pounce back it will get worse...

Madhubala is dead from the day she married Rk.. does that mean she wants to disconnect and just switch off the world too LOL The precap shows that MB still has fire in her eyes.. so she still has something to lose and that's her spirit. Rk will definitely try to break and sour the personal relationships of Madhubala.. but that had already started the day, MB ran back to Rk in just 5 mins, when she had 10.

Trishna is more worried about the perception that people are going to have on her than her mother's pain and worries...ditto... felt the same. its ok she took the responsibilities of family but seemed more like not as a duty but to avoid more the consequences. 

Can't help but feel bad for Rk today.. Each week, we must have him drinking alcohol, funny or not... He's back with a game plan. He must have something good up his sleeve, as always. Madhu, are you strong enough to resist the next attack?

* That MB is dead - that's why she stopped playing by the rules? i felt bad for RK today specially because its visible his childhood is his only part you cant touch. he is dead sensitive about it and you try to poke him there, you are so dead. he will give it back to Maddy in his way Im sure but he also had it coming right. Madhu is not gonna just sit and accept his shit. he played with Madhus weakest point too so he had to get it back. but i dont think i can take paddys lecture once more.. i hope she cuts it short LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
It's good yo get all different analysis under one roof...loved all the analysis...todays epi was very normal Irish...another war begun...me in madhu situation might also do same thinking to check with consequences...he has to say sorry..even he means it o or not coz just saying the word is a big dent in his heart...so I relate yo her.m.and yes to show him,not take her forgranted coz he only is not b black...but she can be one too if it comes to her loved ones...hqq hai ek mera song suits do much good on these two rather than originals...but it's so intense...made for them only...but should be used care full...like it didn't relate yesterday...rishu...he was yummylicios yesterday...he was good and DVD scene nd dialogue..were superb...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.readingworms.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiMi81

It seems like RK is finally bowing down to his BiWi (aka Madhu)! It's about time! But using alcohol as a means to blot out the memory of his past as well as blocking out his apology to his Sasuma seems tragic to me! Poor RK is so misunderstood!...He's probably hurt that his wife wants to betray him also! I feel RK's pain so much in today's episode! I hope that things patch up between Madhu and RK and then he will realize that Madhu is a good woman. RK definitely pushed all of her buttons when he started being mean to her mother. So she did what any woman defending herself would do, GET EVEN!

I dont think RK is bowing down any soon. right now its the situation and he has no other way so call it his helplessness. because be sure he will give it back to Madhu yet again. I felt bad for him too because he looked beyond consolation from the heartache. his childhood memories must be extremely important to him. And yes, I dont mind Madhu getting even - Rk was never fair either so Madhu did what she has to Smile

-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Urvi's take posted on Pg 1. take a look.im replying now :)
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

i would love to be part of this

do you want to be a permenant analyser or a replier? please pm me , if interested. thank you. :)

-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

OMG, I was about to run away from this forum thinking it was another appreciation post like Shrish and Cari's!ROFL

Alright, so Hugfor the great initiative! 

BRB with my thoughts!

Shifu we won't make you run away. ever. Hug

-brokensoul-

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

<3 The Horizoned Thoughts. <3 - Purple Horzion\Urvi's thoughts. :)

His past memories haunt him to the extent that he almost goes insane when it comes back to him. Those pics are of a happy Rishabh...that once upon a time in his life when he was happy in the real sense. When he had everything and everyone in his life. That once a upon a time when he was loved and he loved everyone.  those pictures are his life and yet when someone brings back even a glimpse of those happy moments he feels nothing but pain and all that he has lost. That happy Rishabh is  something he desperately wants but knows that its never be possible...and so he keeps all those memories locked deep down in his heart where no one can reach...if possible not even himself. He drinks to the extent that he could stop feeling that pain and forget all about it. He would do anything to get away from this whole mess of feelings and what its making him do.  Apology would be easier than being reminded of his childhood everyday by the people and media around him. But then its RK...he would bend now only to hit back even harder. The precap shows how he will not forget this apology.

wow well said Clap agreed with your each and every wordThumbs Up

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index