Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

<3~The Ishq and Junoon Magic Box~#1 PAGE 5.UPDTD. (Page 2)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hey   I  was also a bit  scared to open this thread..

but  after reading   my friend's names.. I got a little relief.

nice start, koyel, urvi, tanzie..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.readingworms.PurpleHorizon

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Double Mount Everest: Pain and Ego

Sigh, people have a wrong concept of thinking the alcohol can seriously help them to forget the pain for a while. RK is no exception in this case. he tried to bury the burning firewall of pain inside his heart, tried to bury the ghost of the memories that brings back the pain, brings back the only moments where probably he was happy, he was just Risabh - not superstar. his failed attempt to bury all these with the bottles of alcohol didn't help but let him feel the pain more acute, more sharp where it hurts the most. His prized procession and his fav toy refused to be played and took the lead to play with the player herself. she roared like a tigress attacking at his weakest point making him crumble and force him to get her way with him. It's not that Madhu wasn't scared of Rk. when he roared BIWIWW... she was soo scared but perhaps the courage and the honor she lost because of him encouraged her and gave her strength to face him yet again. It was indeed very brave for her. and it's not she was very happy with it. she didnt look pleased to challenge him because it's probably not what she does. but desperate situations calls for desperate measures.

RK's pain and ego both are huge and high and Mount Everest. See how he was eyeing the curious neighbors. apologizing would hurt his ego soo much because it's usually NOT what he does but he has to. at one side, he has to hide his real self from the world and to protect his precious memories he has to let go of his ego, he has to bow down his head which he doesnt. so he drowns himself in alcohol to forget BOTH so that next morning he wont have to remember the incident anymore.
Because probably if he is in his senses he will destroy himself, his toy and everything around to go through the process of either loosing his precious protect memories or his mount Everest Ego. he chooses to sacrifice the ego this time so you can clearly understand which one is most important to him Smile

Nice post agreed with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.readingworms.

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.readingworms.sadumaneet-brokensoul-..NadiaZ..-Jwalamukhi-

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
u guys are doing fabulous job by bringing all epi analysis together it will really easy for reader and the name just perfect magic box lovely.                                                                           Now coming to the epi it was heart wrenching while seeing RK in so much pain my heart is really going out for him. madhu what to say about her should i appriciate her guts or should I feel pity for her consequences after win. even i don't know what will she gain by making him say sorry it just became ego war and it is never ending. now Iam thinking they will ever fall in love because by looking at current scenario it seems to be impossible. Trishna she is beyond my reach i really getting confuse with her reaction but seems like CV's want to make her positive but not sure. all in all it was perfect epi for me I really enjoy this show and its getting better and better with each passing episodes.                                                                                                                               p. s. to @escape.my.love, l@lavern and @phoenix xeelan lovely analysis dears totally agree with u guys  

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis everyone...Thumbs Up

i felt today's episode was dragged a little...
and the Song..Bas haq hey ek mera...was a misfit to today's situation...!

Madhu is just inviting trouble her way...we will have to wait and see how long its gonna go on...
Ruthless RK is gonna be back tomorrow with a bang..!!
I say..Bring it on...and i like it...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Double Mount Everest: Pain and Ego

Sigh, people have a wrong concept of thinking the alcohol can seriously help them to forget the pain for a while. RK is no exception in this case. he tried to bury the burning firewall of pain inside his heart, tried to bury the ghost of the memories that brings back the pain, brings back the only moments where probably he was happy, he was just Risabh - not superstar. his failed attempt to bury all these with the bottles of alcohol didn't help but let him feel the pain more acute, more sharp where it hurts the most. His prized procession and his fav toy refused to be played and took the lead to play with the player herself. she roared like a tigress attacking at his weakest point making him crumble and force him to get her way with him. It's not that Madhu wasn't scared of Rk. when he roared BIWIWW... she was soo scared but perhaps the courage and the honor she lost because of him encouraged her and gave her strength to face him yet again. It was indeed very brave for her. and it's not she was very happy with it. she didnt look pleased to challenge him because it's probably not what she does. but desperate situations calls for desperate measures.

RK's pain and ego both are huge and high and Mount Everest. See how he was eyeing the curious neighbors. apologizing would hurt his ego soo much because it's usually NOT what he does but he has to. at one side, he has to hide his real self from the world and to protect his precious memories he has to let go of his ego, he has to bow down his head which he doesnt. so he drowns himself in alcohol to forget BOTH so that next morning he wont have to remember the incident anymore.
Because probably if he is in his senses he will destroy himself, his toy and everything around to go through the process of either loosing his precious protect memories or his mount Everest Ego. he chooses to sacrifice the ego this time so you can clearly understand which one is most important to him Smile

Nice post tanzie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i would love to be part of this

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Awesom analysis of the epi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index