<3~The Ishq and Junoon Magic Box~#1 PAGE 5.UPDTD. - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
i was searching for this today morning,,
finally found it!!😊
loved  the analysis,,
tanzie,, urvi,, rene &koyel wonderful job!!

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

YOU CAN RUN , YOU CAN HIDE BUT YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MY LOVE..." <3
MY THOUGHTS. <3

THE BOY BURST OUT OF THE CLOSETS.

We felt that Mahdu will be the sole force to pull the dead Rishu back to life'but more than the revenge plastered in golden foil , The lamb's grey bends for the sake of demanding her mother's honour back'One construction of daughter's respect to a mother lead to a son's broken, soulful outburst that keeps on demanding his father back in one way or the other' He's hollow , broken , tattered and forever gloomy brooding around a glamorous , dark road that still carries the echo of his father's laughter'More than being the steady , bronze mountain of pride , sneer , cruelty and cynic game play lies a boy who slowly rocks himself within the olive green chair , so that the burned soul of solitude cracks open in the most cherished memories that brings out emotions in someone who only gives a dark smile is response for the past 17 years'.Because the only happy , knowledgeable loving eye who  used to caress him , who used to be a strong shoulder to lean and weep on 'who was his life's luminous whole'defoliated to nothingness leaving a grey lifeless abyss inside the broken man who is said to rule the world'but inside rules and celebrates nothing but the death of himself'The child breaks down and weeps , "Haan papa..maine kabhi bhi nahi haara..maine aapko haar ne nahi diya.."'lekin is jeet kya anjaam kyat ha? The result was losing himself , right? :'('.His grey bitter sweet memories are more painful than a shrouded scream that the whole world can hear , cause a broken , silent scream without showing you its face tears you apart in an instant instead'that's what Rishu is'a broken silent scream that tears this mask named RK apart every time'No one knows how someone who is a living dead swims among broken alleys looking for absolutely nothing except for the faded and glistening past'

His vulnerable voice..his silent echo of holding on to his fathers big supporting hands again shows you through your tears for him , that someone who appears dominating is nothing but dead and empty inside and just needs a hand'The silence of his breakdown suspends you in a compromise that after suffering and pain going saturated..hope just ultimately dies and all you can grasp in your hands is memories of your happiness and life'

*I burst into tears while writing this..first time I got emotional by writing something about someone'.RK's scene just burst me into tears.*

Even I cried for RK while watching episode. nice post
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Posting the analysis here as well: and Koyel, you said evetything I wanted to... i cant even express it with such perfection you have 👏 this is for you ⭐️

I'm probably gonna rant a lot today because todays episode made me emotionally down 
I cant get out of head how RK was extremely lonely in his room thinking about his father, his only happy days when he used to be Risabh only. A ordinary son with bright future and big dreams of his fathers. He did fulfill his father's dream, living his fathers promised but he is not here to share and cherish his sons victory. It's just not his father, there's was NOONE, just NOONE and he was all alone in the darkness trying to drink his pain away. It doesnt drown, it refuses to leave him and he gets consumed by the pain keeping the photos close to his heart and let it come outside talking to the one person he can connect, who is no longer near him - his father. RK has protected his father's memories religiously and when he put the photos close to his heart, his face crumbled in excruciating pain I wished so much if anyone could be there with him. ANYONE just to be therewith him. His loneliness was scary and his despair was heartbreaking. 

Now his actions towards Madhu as the result of those photos getting published is surely going to be lethal. Madhus impulsive and desperate attempt to win the challenge will now cost a lot. It's surely Kuku and sikandar who published the photos. In all the players problem is Madhu is not a player and her steps are not as calculative as Rk or Kuku, it cant be so she will always end up suffering somehow. RK is calculative and the most cunning player without a doubt Kuku Bhatia. I know many people wont agree with me but I find no point of Roma insulting Rk. he didn't say a word and even tried to retaliate it. It's simple logic more whatever they will do will come on Madhu and he did said sorry to padmini though it was out of situation. and mostly he is paying for Shammus treatment. He always kept his promise. he could have refused to pay the money after getting married to Madhu he didnt. then why roma? i just didn't like it. and now he must be feeling terribly betrayed by Madhu for still getting the photos published and the consequences are not gonna be good either. Im not gonna feel sorry for anyone!! I hope Madhu can prove herself white and pure out of all this... 

Agreed with you, nice post
Lovely analysis again everyone..👍🏼

It was indeed sad to see RK so broken and torn...as its said here...
He is completely hollow inside...he is waiting for someone to see that..
(But will never admit it though)

Now its time for RK to hit back at Madhu...Lets wait and watch how he is gonna play this time..!

Koyel...here comes a very MEAN one from my side 😛
i do think Padmini, Madhu and Roma were gloating in victory...why?
Madhu - even after RK said sorry thrice, Madhu made sure to taunt him that she made him bow down
Padmini - her words were provokinging him deliberately making him more aggressive, i dont expect that from a mother
Roma - what was the reason to go and lecture him to bhadkofy him further?...that was pure haughtiness revenge and nothing else it can be

I just hope and wish RK in deviyon ka achhe se lagaye and i dont give a damn how evil he gets.
After getting those pics published, there is no weekness left for Madhu to blackmail him...i wonder how he controls himself even when he is drunk
RK is a type of person whom u cant handle by fighting...if u fight, he will finish u...agar tum uska band bajaoge, wo tumhara orchestra baja dega
the only thing he is u can say "scared of" is love and care

PS: i m still controling warna mera post aisa hota 🤬 🤬 🤬 😆
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
Fantastic analysis by everyone :D..
Today's episode was a big turning point in RK's life, first time we saw him cry, and you could tell whe  he was looking at his childhood pictures, how much they meant to him. He misses his father, he yearns for that fatherly love, in fact for any love. I felt for him :(- and Escapemylove, you explained it beautifully <3...
Those pictures being published, means MB will have a big price to pay, she speaks to him softly in the precap, which means she blames herself for the publishing of those pictures, and its evident Radha has or was about to explain the significance of those pictures! So interesting turn of events ahead!.. #

Originally posted by ..Cassie..

Today was a good epi and the pics were published after all.. 😆 That Bhagwan business had left a bad taste for me.. so even if hollow, I liked Roma's words to Rk [Still can't like Roma because she's a double-faced person]..  I'm warming up to Rk now.. such a sweet child to turn to the insensitive person that he is right now.

Padmini's beaming with pride was a little out of place.. Her daughter is still going back to Rk and she is yet to find 40 lakhs. But overall, I still find her behaviour rational enough.

How come Madhu is the one always falling on Rk 😆 That's refreshing. The dialogue of Sk about "chicken curry" was also funny.. and then fingers lingering over the glass of water 😆

Madhu was talking to Babaji today!!

For the first time, Rk's strike back at Madhu won't seem as unjustified to me. Hope Madhu still holds strong.

god the stupid duo bhatiyas..its going to be so much messier in rishbaala land now...things are going to get dirty now...rk won't hear a word of madhus justification..*sigh*...Paddy and Roma pissed me off...Madhu i feel wasn't liking the drunk and emotional sight of him..I feel she felt for him though she had to push it..anyway..i loved how she didn't let him fall and that lingering eye lock..:) <3 and the hand touch <3 so simple yet so beautiful. :) i know..after such heart breaking scene i hear everything every hindi serial heroine says..either babaji , bhaggu , god ji or devi maiya..uff! baccha lo mujhe!!! i actually thought they will not let those pics publish..i shouldve known better that madhu was nothing but  a scape goat for Bhatiyas...oh no. 

Originally posted by mymagic13

i was searching for this today morning,,
finally found it!!😊
loved  the analysis,,
tanzie,, urvi,, rene &koyel wonderful job!!

glad you liked it meenu :)
Originally posted by coolestsh

Even I cried for RK while watching episode. nice post

yaa.
Originally posted by devikamd

Lovely analysis again everyone..👍🏼

It was indeed sad to see RK so broken and torn...as its said here...
He is completely hollow inside...he is waiting for someone to see that..
(But will never admit it though)

Now its time for RK to hit back at Madhu...Lets wait and watch how he is gonna play this time..!

yaa i hope he plays well. 😆