Pratigya

Let's unite and rejoice (Page 2)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArryArooj

Sheena di...agree with u...
me too soo confused whats going on...those rumors have destroyed the environment of our forum...
tell me cnfrm that is pratigya giong to end r its fake news????plzzz m sooo worried...

See, whatever the outcome the show will be missed when it does go off air and it amazes me that without any kind of promotion it's still giving healthy competition to those shows that are heavily competed...

It goes to show that a good promotion can lead this show back to the top 5 

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arja

Thumbs Upagree with you Sheena... whatever it is be it rumours or let it be true... but our support for the show is never dying one...
we should also be proud out that we have had one of the best shows and actors who would be spoken about and never be forgotten in the years to come... there has always been a content and many social issues have been addressed... so we as MKAPians should be proudClapStar

Agree!!

The like button just disappearedShocked
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Beautiful and a much needed post Sheena.Tongue

There are so many great scenes but some that i enjoyed where

SR of course

P's confession of love and K's trust speech.

I even liked the coal face painting of P because I loved the part when K catches her and the respect and admiration that P has for K when he removes the coal.  Then when they get into their room and K breaks down and P is hurt that she did this to him when he was completely innocent, that scene I think was the turning point for P and slowly realizing that she had fallen in love with this man.

Even in the current track I loved the symbolic scene of K's rebirth when he walked into the lake and the confrontation with SS. 

I always loved the Krishna, Chandu and Tunna scenes, miss those scenes so much. 

I also liked some of Krishna and Komal scenes.

There are so many more great scenes

Thanks fort your choice and the list can be endless...

Nice collection Rekha
Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I liked everything abt the show in 2010 which was the best yr of this show IMO. Liked how pratigya's hatred slowly changed to trust and finally love, liked how krishna fought for prats knowing that he would gain nothing out of it ! The two main characters were developed so beautifully ! No wonder that they won the hottest jodi that yr ! The best thing was that how a selfless girl fell for a brat which was the main theme of the story!
abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Superb thread!!!
I agree with u whatever u said!!!
We should nt be sad..becoz being sad is nt perfect solution for all of us...we should share positive thoughts abt the show...negative thoughts always will make us cry...

Rumors comes nd goes...bt only truth is tht we all have to go long way!!!
tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Originally posted by kriyatanu

Great post dear,one thing is sure MKAP is not ending anytime soon n at present also our show content is much better than  trp toppers show so guys lets enjoy the current track

I don't know but somehow Mkap is always targetted rightly or wrongly...whether its the show, the leads or their chemistry...I personally don't get why it's targetted whereas in other shows the leads are defended to the core despite them too having hit and misses IMO 

yeah its true dont know why but media always targetted MKAP in one way or other if u look at chemistry of couples of other show u will realize Arhaan and Pooja chemistry is much better.Anyways everyone has their own choice.
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

I liked everything abt the show in 2010 which was the best yr of this show IMO. Liked how pratigya's hatred slowly changed to trust and finally love, liked how krishna fought for prats knowing that he would gain nothing out of it ! The two main characters were developed so beautifully ! No wonder that they won the hottest jodi that yr ! The best thing was that how a selfless girl fell for a brat which was the main theme of the story!

Thanks for sharing your likesSmile
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhishek_kriyaa

Superb thread!!!
I agree with u whatever u said!!!
We should nt be sad..becoz being sad is nt perfect solution for all of us...we should share positive thoughts abt the show...negative thoughts always will make us cry...

Rumors comes nd goes...bt only truth is tht we all have to go long way!!!

Agree...Abhi they have just started the revenge track and for them to end it so quickly seems odd...

Go to top