India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF "Say you're mine" (Page 5)

dorindakate Senior Member
dorindakate
dorindakate

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Griping, compelling, intense, intriguing...so...when ya gonna update?

Arnav and his pals rich, spoiled thieves...

Khushi and her dad middle class family...

Arnav & co break in, threaten and abuse dad and kidnap Khushi...

Circumstances intervene so Arnav marries Khushi and eventually confesses his crimes and is sent to jail for 5 years leaving Khushi in a house of vicious vindictive womenfolk...

Can't wait to read the past, present and future...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReader

deepa9 Senior Member
deepa9
deepa9

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Very Interesting.Please continue..
sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Part 3

I know I know I am late..so sorry. CryActually I was really busy with some personal stuff so this delay happened. But enough with my rambling. Here is part 3Tongue ( flashback is continuing from part 2)

Khushi's anger, her ego, her self-respect, her honor, everything was shattered the moment she was kidnapped by Arnav and his friends. A new kind of poison filled her insides polluting her body. The hatred in her heart was so intensified that she could not breathe. During the whole drive she pleaded with them. She begged them to let her go. She swore she won't say anything to anyone. She promised to wont report them but they paid no heed to it.

Its been 1 week. Arnav had kept her at a flat which they used as a hideout in case of emergency. Out of all four, two of them remained there for guard duty ensuring that she does not escape. But they all were feeling guilty. This was not their plan nor had they done something like this previously. It was justa spur of the moment decision by Arnav and they had followed him. No one touched her. It was arnav's orders. They tried to treat her with respect and courtesy but the damage was done. It was irreparable now.

Although akash, shyam and aman were feeling guilt, it was nothing compared to arnav's inner turmoil. He knew perfectly that it was his fault. He had kidnapped her. He had ruined her life. But he never meant to do any of that. She was the first girl who caught his attention. Arnav was no stranger to girls and their advances. With his looks and money and daredevil attitude, girls threw themselves on him. But this was different. She was different. It was just her bravery, her courage, her quick wit which has impressed him that night. And then only a blind man would be oblivious to her beauty. Her long silky smooth hair, her round hazel eyes which were expressive and her creamy white complexion. She had a kind of aura around her which reflected dignity. Every time Arnav saw her, his heart started beating like crazy. He knew for sure that she was the one. The one for whom he had been waiting for.

Akash and Aman started getting irritated. They were tired of this guard duty.

"How long do we have to keep her here?" he asked Arnav impatiently. "Do you know she takes a toll on all of our patience every day because we cannot touch her? Why did you bring her here then if not to warm your bed?"

Arnav did not answer. He was feeling restless. It is said that sometimes only a moment is needed for someone to change. It had happened. Arnav singh Raizada has changed. Listening to his friends talking about that innocent girl in such a degrading manner as if she was a wh**e was sickening. How can you blame them Arnav?? His conscience screamed at him. You were the one who kidnapped her and subjected her to this hell. 'what have I done' Arnav thought.

"Aman, take her to her home" Arnav said.

"What??" Aman, Akash and Shyam stared at him.

"I said ler her go. Take her ro her home." Arnav repeated.

"Do you even know what you are saying?" Shyam asked Arnav.

"Yes.." Arnav breathed.

"I wont do it. Its such a big risk. I might get caught." Aman refused. Arnav looked at Akash.

"Don't even think about it" akash said.

"I don't want to go to jail so soon" Shyam said. "It looks like you have to do it"

"Hmm..ok I will. And I will do some other thing as well." Arnav decided.

"What?" Aman asked.

"I will tell you when I get back"

"Come on" He told Khushi who was crouched in the corner of the bedroom. She looked up at him.

And fear was replaced by hatred in her eyes.

"Where? Where do you want to take me now? Is there anything else remaining?" Khushi snarled.

"I am taking you to your home" He said quietly.

She stared at him open mouthed as if she could not believe her ears then quickly stood up.

"Come" he took her hand and led her out.

"How many siblings do you have?" Arnav asked while driving.

Khushi glared at him furious at his audacity to engage in small talk with her but she did not want to anger him lest he changed his decision about letting her go.

"None. I live alone with my father." She replied faltly.

Arnav was shocked. There was so much sadness on her face. He felt as if someone was squeezing his heart out. He stopped the car a little before her home.

"I,,I will come back. To see your father." He said quietly.

"Why? Why will you come back? Once a father's honor is gone, then it is gone. It cannot come back." She shouted her voice full of hate and then she turned back and ran towards her house.

Flashback ends

Arnav woke up with a start. He looked around trying to figure out where he was and remembered that he was in jail. He sighed and lied back down again waiting for another sleepless night where her memories does not leave him.

ok ok i know its a short update but something is better than nothing right?WinkWink
please like and commentSmile

Edited by Sana_malik - 19 September 2012 at 6:10am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lankansportymanjusha_92A...shalinikanagulovebadhanMidnightReaderdorindakateARHI-SKLOVERSaditi07ipkknd_hazelclaireDDashred12kriti_atharvsamia19--MISHTEE--laksh65chavvi16

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
great update, loved it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarun

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laksh65