India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF "Say you're mine" (Page 3)

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Ok now many of u must be wondering that what happened in the past. Why is Khushi not able to forgive Arnav? So some of your questions will be answered in this part! Enjoy

Part 2

It has been 1 week since Arnav had gone. Khushi was bound in one room because of manorama aunty. She was getting restless day by day and at last decided to ask Mahindera uncle about her job.

(in Mahindera Raizada's room)

"Uncle?" Khushi knocked.

"Yes beta come in"

"Uncle I wanted to ask you what have u thought about my job?"

"Khushi I did'nt ask Arnav yet.."

"I don't need his permission uncle I need yours"

"I know but in our family women do not work unless its absolutely necessary"

"Uncle no one in this house has accepted me so how can I be a part of this family?"

"You are a daughter in law of this house Khushi"

Daughter in law…Khushi thought. What a beautiful word it was full of respect and honor but Arnav had ruined its meaning.

"And beta I don't think Arnav would agree to it" Mahindera continued.

Khushi looked at him with wounded eyes and there was something in her eyes that Mahindera Raizada could not look at. He looked away ashamed of his son's actions which have ruined the life of an innocent girl. He knew it was arnav's fault but he had also observed the changes in him after marriage. How he had become more responsible and happy. How he had left his past life behind. Mahindera knew what happened with Khushi was wrong but it was done and there was nothing he could do to change it. His son has now opted to pay for his mistakes and till he comes back he had to take care of Khushi.

"Ok tell me why you want a job? Because you don't have anything to do?"

"Yes you can say that but there are other reasons as well. You know the kind of situation I am in. my future is in dark. I want to make myself strong. Also it was my babuji's wish that I become a professor like him."

"Hmm…and what about arnav?"

Khushi lowered her head. "Uncle I won't lie to you. For the time being I don't want to think about it".

Mahindera knew he could not force her. "Ok beta I will look for a suitable job for you and then let you know"

"Thank you uncle".

Lavanya Kashap and Anjali were sitting in the lounge gossiping. Lavanya was Arnav and anjali's cousin. She has always had a crush on Arnav and was enraged when he married Khushi. When she heard about Arnav going to jail she felt a kind of vindictive pleasure that if her heart was broken, Arnav and Khushi weren't happy also.

"Btw where is that girl?" Lavanya asked Anjali.

"I don't know. In her room maybe." Anjali replied carelessly.

"I am so relieved that I didn't marry Arnav. Otherwise I couldn't have handled this humiliation."

"Arnav got what he deserved." Anjali said scathingly. There had never been a good relationship between Arnav and Anjali because of arnav's rude and arrogant nature.

"Mom does not want to keep her here" Anjali informed Lavanya.

"But I don't think uncle would let her go until Arnav comes back"

"There are still 5 years till Arnav comes back Lavanya. Anything could happen in these 5 years."

"Like?"

"Let's see. She has run away from her home right? So she could run away from her as well. Or she could fall down the stairs and break her neck."

"Haha..yes and haven't you been listening to news about increased fire accidents these days? That could happen also. Poor Khushi.." they both started laughing.

Khushi felt sick. Sick to her core that they could talk like this about her. Like she was something nauseating and disgusting. She wanted to scream at them. She wanted to tell Lavanya that it would have been better if she has married Arnav. At least her life would not have been ruined. Hearing all this, her resolve to get a job and be independent was more strengthened.

Arnav was lying on his bunk in jail lost in thoughts. His life had surely changed. Two years back he could not have imagines that he would turn himself in. but Khushi has made this possible. She really was an angel. He still remembered the day he met her. When all of that happened.

FLASHBACK

Arnav singh Raizada was a thief. It wasn't a necessity just adventure and thrill. He and his friends Akash, Shyam and Aman did this for adventure. All of them were from rich families and were playboy and obviously Arnav was their leader. They had robbed many homes and escaped successfully. Escaping gave them a sense of exhilaration.

It was just another night for them. Usually arnav's duty was to remain outside and keep the car ready while shyam, akash and aman robbed the house but fate it was that this time Arnav decided to accompany akash and shyam inside the house leaving aman with the car. The mo0ment they stepped inside, they knew it wasn't a correct home. It was a professor's home and he was teaching his daughter. Seeing them, both father and daughter stood up.

"Take out whatever you have" Shyam said pointing the gun at professor.

"I don't have anything in my home except for books." Shashi replied calmly. Arnav was staring at the girl who was trying to control her fear and was staring at the gun which was pointed towards her father. She gave a flying kick to shyam and he fell down as an impact of it and the gun flew from his hand.

She was a black belt and very fast. Arnav's admiration doubled.

Akash grabbed her hand and slapped her. Arnav didn't like it. He could not understand why he was feeling angry at akash. Focus Arnav..he ordered himself.

"Come on!! Give us whatever you have" Arnav snapped.

"We don't have anything except books and out honor. My father is a professor, have some shame!" Khushi hissed angrily trying to free herself.

"Oh really?" Arnav replied raising his eyebrows. "So if you don't have anything else we can take you."

"No!!" shashi shouted. Shyam hit him on the head. He fainted. Khushi wanted to scream but Arnav placed his hand on her mouth and took her from her home.

flashback continues in the next part. will try to update soonSmile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha_92shalinikanagudorindakateARHI-SKLOVERSavantika_2012claireDDipkkndfanforevaaditi07ashred12bewakoofLadkikriti_atharvshagun_sarunsamia19laksh65--MISHTEE--tinselchavvi16asrcraze

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
amazing...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarun

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hate the family
Update soon

sunny_sarun

samia19 IF-Rockerz
samia19
samia19

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
nice update

sunny_sarun

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Arnav a theif huh?
Interesting!

Nice Update!Smile

sunny_sarun

Natasha333 IF-Dazzler
Natasha333
Natasha333

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Amazing..Plz pm me whn u update!!

sunny_sarun

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
oh wow awsuuum dear...so arnav is a thief...wow this is somehting new but loved t very much dear and lease add e to your pms/buddy list for future pms...buddy req sent...thnx

sunny_sarun

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
nice story, loved it
cont soon.

sunny_sarun

Go to top