India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF "Say you're mine"

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

My first attempt at writing a FF. the idea just came into my mind today and I thought of posting the prologue.have'nt written full story yet. I will only continue depending on the kind of response so people like and comment!!Smile

PROLOUGE

"Will you wait for me?" His voice had so much hope.

She looked up. He was standing in front of her. There was a sense of peace on his face but his eyes were looking a little red. He was looking very serious. Till yesterday he was a stranger but today he was very close to her heart. So close that she wanted to go to him and hug him. She wanted to place her head on his shoulders and cry. Cry till none of the bitterness remains.

The good person inside him was still alive and she loved that person.

"I am going just for you and I will come back just for you".

Her heart was beating so loud. Dhak dhak.

"No matter how much the court and law punishes me I have turned myself in just for you. Your purity has awakened the goodness hidden inside me. Now I will come back as a new person."

She was standing still as a statue and his words were going straight into her heart.

His heart was crying. "wont you say anything?"

She remained silent.

"Just once" he pleaded.

Still she did'nt say anything.

"Can I believe you are mine?"

"No"

"Please?"

She shook her head.

"You are very stubborn" he whispered.

"Arnav?" someone knocked on the door. He looked at her.

"Sweetheart Arnav Singh Raizada has changed just for you. I am going for you and I will come back for you. Please wait for me. This changed man will give you a new life full of happiness. Pray for me."

He turned away from her. Khushi felt as if someone has punched a hole through her chest.

"Bye" looking at her like a drowning man trying to absorb her every expression, he opened the door and was gone.

Khushi ran towards the door and locked it. She started crying. She wanted to go to him and atleast say goodbye to him but some accusing and insulting eyes were waiting for her outside so she remained in the room.

"How can I wait for you Arnav when you yourself have destroyed my every hope and dream?"

Part 1: scroll down

Part 2: page 3

Part 3: page 5

Edited by Sana_malik - 19 September 2012 at 6:11am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesBiminiMidnightReaderdorindakatetokyoshalinikanagusakadafinatzzzgayakksamspriyanka09avantika_2012norishaekiholosaima4744kriti_atharvajoop--MISHTEE--tinsellaksh65Downhill

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
nice prologue...will love to read more!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarun

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
??????Confused
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
HUH INTERESTING
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED
IS ARNIE A CRIMINAL
WHAT IS GOING ON
PLS DO CONTINUE SIBCE YOU HAVE INTRIGUED US
PLS PLS PRETTY PLS WITH CHEERY ON TOP
THANX FOR PM

sunny_sarun

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Interesting prologue :)
Thanks for the PM !
continue

sunny_sarun

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Update soon
What happened

sunny_sarun

Mariam.Ejaz Goldie
Mariam.Ejaz
Mariam.Ejaz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
okay, interesting and very confusing!

sunny_sarun

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Part 1

Khushi stepped out of the room. She felt hungry and thought she should go to kitchen to make jalebis. Life now would be very tough for her but she had to try. She had to make her place in this home. She sat at the dining table eating jalebis when she suddenly realized that she was sitting on his chair. This is where he used to sit eating his dinner and watching her while she worked in the kitchen but she always ignored him. Her eyes turned moist. Just then her mother in law came out and saw her.

"How dare u come here and sit where he sat?? You have destroyed all the happiness of this house and u have the guts to just sit here calmly and eat?!! HP!..HP! Come here and throw this piece of trash out!! I don't want to see her face in my home!!" Manorama shouted.

Anjali came running out. "Mom! Mom please control yourself. Why are u shouting u know this will only make u sick" she said trying to calm her mother down.

"Throw her out she has sent my son to jail! How can she live here in luxury while my son…" manorama started crying. Hearing all this noise Mahindera Raizada came out.

"Control yourself mano. You know ur an asthma patient u will get sick"

"I don't want to see this woman's face ever..if u want me to be ok then throw her out! 5 years?? My god how will I live 5 years without my son??"

Khushi could not take it anymore. She went to her room but she could still hear her mother in law shouting. Tears started pouring from her eyes.

What will you do now Khushi? She asked herself. Where will you go when ur thrown out of here?? How will you live?

"Will you wait for me?" arnav's voice whispered in her memory

"What have you done Arnav Singh Raizada?" Khushi whispered.

Manorama aunty was still shouting. She cannot remain in this house only by the support of Mahindera uncle. He was the only one who has accepted her in this house.

FLASHBACK

Khushi was standing at the poolside lost in her thoughts. There was a strange sense of peace here which she did not have in any other part of the house even in her room. She has always loved plants. Back home her babuji used to tease her that she cared more for her plants than him. Ahh babuji..just thinking of him was enough to break this little wall of strength she has erected for herself. Suddenly she felt someone's arms encircling her from behind.

"My plants are luckier than me. At least they  get your attention". Arnav nibbled playfully in her ear.

Khushi squirmed trying to get out of his hold.

"Arnav don't cross your limits" she warned.

"You are very cruel Khushi you don't let me be happy even for one minute" he said grumpily.

Khushi did not answer. She turned to go but Arnav held her hand.

"Why did you take off your ring?"

"Cause I wanted to".

"Hmm now I want to do something.." he smirked and looking in her eyes came forward. She could see all the love in the world shining in his eyes.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Arnav!!" Khushi sat up. She looked around and realized that she had dozed off. Her eyes teared up.

"Why did you do this? You destroyed my life, my home, my family. My babuji..my babuji.." she started crying hysterically. "I can't forgive you even if I want to. Nothing is left for me. Why did I had to pay for your sins?"

Khushi remembered her early days in this house. Everyone hated her obviously.  Firstly because she was arnav's wife who was an arrogant, rude, and cruel and devil may care person. Who thought that he could everything in life even if he has to snatch it from others. Everyone valued their respect so no one in the house talked to him except for his mother. And secondly because she had got married to him without anybody's permission and presence. They had eloped and Raizada family were strict in their morals so they did not accept her which was ironic, Khushi thought, as their son did not have any moral quality in himself. Fate had really played a cruel joke on her. She did not even want to get married to him and she had been paying for a crime she did not even want to commit. Khushi always had an ideal in her mind. Someone like her babuji, calm and collected and most of all respectful and Arnav Singh Raizada was far from it.

Someone knocked on the door and Khushi came out of her thoughts. It was HP.

"Khushi mam here is your dinner. Baray sahib is saying that till bari malkin does not get well you should stay in your room".

Khushi was silent. So she was bound now and that too in a home where she never wanted to come in the first place. Her self-respect had been shattered. How did it happen? She asked herself. How did I end up like this? Her life had changed the moment Arnav walked in her home and he…

No. Khushi stopped herself. She would not think about that night. And she would not spend the rest of her life feeling guilty for nothing. "I have spent the last two years trying to understand these people and make them accept me but not anymore. I won't let them rule my life. I will fulfill babuji's dreams. Mr Arnav singh Raizada you have already destroyed me enough. You are the cause of my father's death. I won't waste any more tears on you"

It was time to talk to Mahindera uncle.

"May I come in beta?" Khushi looked up. It was Mahindera uncle.

"Yes uncle please do. I was just coming to talk to u"

"Beta are u ok? Actually your aunty was not feeling well so I thought it better if you don't come in front of her. After all Arnav is her son."

Khushi wanted to say that she was someone's daughter too but held her tongue.

"Don't worry Khushi. I am sure that when Arnav comes back everything will be alright. He will make everything alright. So if u want anything do tell me ok?" saying this he got up to leave.

"One minute uncle" Khushi stopped him.

"Yes beta you wanted to say something?"

"Uncle I want to do a job. I have done M.Sc in physics and I always wanted to be a professor like my father."

"But Khushi.."

"Please uncle. I need to do this."

"Ok. I will talk to Arnav about it." He really pitied this girl whose life had been torn apart by his son's thoughtless action.

"Uncle I don't need his permission." Khushi said stubbornly.

"I know but he has given your responsibility to me and I promised him that I will take care of you and keep him informed about you."

"Ok.." Khushi thought it best to leave it like this.

When Mahindera came back to his room manorama was waiting for him.

"What happened? Did you tell her she has to go from here?"

"Manorama please be sensible. Where will she go?"

"She can go to her parents house."

"Her mother died when she was young and her father died of a heart attack before her wedding. She does not have a home."

"No relatives?" manorama pressed.

"No. What your son did with her after that no one wants to see her face." He said angrily.

"My Arnav did not do anything. Tell her to leave. I don't want her here."

"I will see what I can do" Mahindera said resignedly.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Mugilgayakkmanjusha_92shalinikanagudorindakatenorishaclaireDDipkknd_hazelsamia19saima4744abikabhaktiiikriti_atharvlaksh65ajoop--MISHTEE--tinselchavvi16asrcrazeDownhill

Go to top