Posted: 11 years ago
Wow just checked out all your vms
Have no words your really creative!
You have an official fan🤗
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rads24

OMG! Amazing vm and I also love the selection of the song!
It was lovely!

Thanks a lot 😊
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraa.7

Wow just checked out all your vms

Have no words your really creative!
You have an official fan🤗

Awww thank u so much!!!! 😊
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing!!!!
luvd it...it wz a double treat for me...first of all ma fav song n dat too on ma VIRMAAAN...thnkuuu🤗
do cum up wid more😊
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alicemath

amazing!!!!

luvd it...it wz a double treat for me...first of all ma fav song n dat too on ma VIRMAAAN...thnkuuu🤗
do cum up wid more😊

thnx a ton!!
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenss

very nice😳

thank u 😃
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have just gone down memory lane with all 4 of your VM's

I just don't know how you do them, amazing👏👏👏
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my god!!!!!!! I just watched all the 4 VMs and I really have no words to describe how beautiful, awesome, fabulous they were.⭐️
I started with pee loon then went on to the tribute to friendship. I loved that so much. The words matched perfectly and the scenes too😆 .I just loved all four of them yaar. The Vm on the fanaa song was I think the most touching one for me. Meere hath mein..there haath hain..it was simply fab.👏
All the 4 VMs were just super duper!!!!!!!!!
I would like to say a very big thank you. You have no idea what your VMs did to me. I just go around so bummed out these days after watching the episodes as it is too painful to see what Jeevika and Viren are going through😭 It's really hard to get through the day. Watching your VMs early in the morning managed to seriously fix my mood😃 The day is going to bearable😃 Your VMs were like a breath of fresh air.😃 Felt so suffocated and sad after yesterday's episode. Therefore thank you thank you and thank you.😃
But I miss VirMan sooo much😭
Eagerly waiting for your next VM and I'm sure it's going to be perfect too😃
If you will be sending out pms please please send me one too.
Thankuuu🤗
Mwaaah❤️
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: screen22

I have just gone down memory lane with all 4 of your VM's

I just don't know how you do them, amazing👏👏👏

Thank you so much!!!! I am just learning how to do them so i keep experimenting...But thank u once again 😊
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu101

Oh my god!!!!!!! I just watched all the 4 VMs and I really have no words to describe how beautiful, awesome, fabulous they were.⭐️

I started with pee loon then went on to the tribute to friendship. I loved that so much. The words matched perfectly and the scenes too😆 .I just loved all four of them yaar. The Vm on the fanaa song was I think the most touching one for me. Meere hath mein..there haath hain..it was simply fab.👏
All the 4 VMs were just super duper!!!!!!!!!
I would like to say a very big thank you. You have no idea what your VMs did to me. I just go around so bummed out these days after watching the episodes as it is too painful to see what Jeevika and Viren are going through😭 It's really hard to get through the day. Watching your VMs early in the morning managed to seriously fix my mood😃 The day is going to bearable😃 Your VMs were like a breath of fresh air.😃 Felt so suffocated and sad after yesterday's episode. Therefore thank you thank you and thank you.😃
But I miss VirMan sooo much😭
Eagerly waiting for your next VM and I'm sure it's going to be perfect too😃
If you will be sending out pms please please send me one too.
Thankuuu🤗
Mwaaah❤️

Thank you so much 🤗 Your comment really made my day!!!!!! I'll def PM u!!! I have 2 more VM's ready!!! Just gotta post them!!! But thnx a lot and I hope u like the forthcoming ones just as much 😊