Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

shaadi barbaadi SS!!! ch6, pg20 (Page 8)

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

Oh god is this 4 real
*can't believe expresn*
isse kya ho gaya???

U remember this one
*wide open eyes*
Oh!!! mujhe laga pata nahi kaunsa shock laga tujhe

pinch me
*SUPER HAPPPYYY*
*phew* mehnat safal

Yipeee u updated this one
i thought u will after 20th as ur last updates were done...yes yes yes finally the 1st part...
nahi that was for KR... yeh kaise bhul sakti hu

Awesomee awesomee awesomee
thank u thank u thanku

hehe nupur again bugging to gunjan for meeting ppals

oho gunjan and making this shaitani plan...boy will reject her...

I gues a random boy can...but not SAMRAT... gunjan ji pehle mil toh lijiye fir pata chalega...lolz
U bet the next meeting is all set for the plan

atlast Mr. SAMRAT SHERGILL ki entry hogayi...
Hmmm

Bapre itna atitude...poor sam...
nahi he isn't poor... uska dimaag kam thodi na chalta hai

Arey wah 2nd meeting bhi fix hogayi...sahi hai...
usi mein toh aayega asli mazaaa

Wowww nxt meeting in club...oye hoyeee
EmbarrassedI know... me n my plans

m eagerly waiting 4 it...pakka kuch na kuch khicdi pak rai hogi tere dimag mein...
U bet Shaitan... well woh tujhe bahut jald pataa chal jayegaWink

Jaldi kario after exams...
*scratching my head* I know m late

Waiting 4 d nxt part...
bahut wait karaaya na

-shaitan
glad u like it...

Originally posted by --Kinjal--

And the questn u askd in note was total bakwass
accha mujhe nahi lagaaaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ocean.eyes-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
||Chapter 2||

"here" she snapped the movie tickets at her sister, Nupur raised her brow "what?" "what? What? I am asking you to spend some good time with your hubby" she tried to tease. "What's cooking in your mind?" she doubts. "don't I have the right to think about my lovely caring sister" she said fluttering her eyelashes. "dare you try to fool me. I know you very well so your tactics won't work on me" she said with sarcasm. "Fine do whatever you want to" she raised her arms in defeat. She knew that it wasn't easy to fool Nupur.

"hey girls, wassup?" Mayank entered after a hectic busy office schedule. He sensed the tension in the atmosphere, "seems I have missed something spicy and entertaining" he tried to lighten up the mood. "nothing much jijz, your wify doubts everyone's intentions" Gunjan shot back. "Oops, well what for? As far as I know her she is very sweet" he said settling besides Nupur, who glared at him, she knew he wasn't serious. "No, seriously, I mean it" he said trying to be serious. "jijz, don't you want to go for a movie with you wify after a tiring busy day?" Gunjan asked with a puppy dog expression. He opened his mouth to deny but she pulled him and whispered "movie ke liye nahi jaana? Ya phir 'di' ke saath nahi jaana?" he made a scary face to which she bit back a chuckle.

"Nupur, hum movie ke liye jaayenge, waise bhi it's your favorite hero, Shah Rukh Khan" she jumped onto him in excitement "sachhi?" "haw... di yeh aapka bedroom nahi hai... kamse kam iss bholi bhaali bachhi ke bare mien hi soch liya karo" she said closing her eyes with her palms "aur toh aur kabse main keh rahi hu tab toh nahi maani aur ab... huh" she turned to the other side with her arms crossed against her chest "bas kar draamebaaz. Tujhe kya lagta hai, mujhe nahi pata ki tu humein aaj kyu bhagaa rahi hai?" Nupur said with a smirk, her eyes widened. "di aapko kaise?" she stammered. "Samrat ne permission lene ke liye phone kiya tha tabhi pata chala." Gunjan cursed him under the breath for his stupidity. "lagta hai meri bholi bhaali bachhi badi ho rahi hai" she winked at her. She stood to leave but stopped in middle, turned back "ghar jaldi aa jaana, I don't want you to be late, okay?" and left with Mayank to her room.

After a long list of instructions for do's and don'ts by Nupur, they left for the movie.

He checked himself for the umpteenth number of time to ensure his already perfect looks look more perfect and ran his fingers through his hairs making them fall on his forehead. He had worn a red shirt paired with blue jeans and a white blazer, his looks simple yet hot that can make any girl go head over heels.

He reached outside her house and leaned to the bonnet of his car, having random thoughts about this special meet but he very well knew she wasn't an easy girl. He was doubtful about her intentions she definitely had something going on in her evil mind. He looked at the watch hit back his head closing his eyes.

Samrat's POV:
Damn... why do these girls have to take so much of time? Can they be ever on time?
I was getting impatient when I heard some footsteps; I turned my head to that side to have look at her.

Gunjan was dressed in a red off shoulder, layered dress flowing down her knees paired with a transparent jacket. Her hairs left loose bouncing on her shoulder.

Gunjan's POV:
I went outside to find an impatient yet *I hate to admit* handsome guy waiting for me. Why can't boys ever stop drooling at any girl? He was constantly staring at me. 'hi' I greeted him with a smile. But he still kept on starring at me *sigh* no use, manner less, forget about complimenting me he didn't even greet me. *fool* I sat on the passenger seat; after all it doesn't seems like he is ever going to speak up.

Her lips curved into a smile, it was then I realized that she had applied a pink lip gloss to her already pink lips. The very next moment she sat on the passenger seat and I drove to the venue but my brain didn't let me concentrate on anything else but those glossy lips. I took a sharp turn when the headlight of a truck distracted me and we were about to clash. "have you lost it? where the hell is your mind?" she shouted after a short sigh. I wish I could have let out that she or I should say her inviting lips are the reason for my distraction, but I better control at least for tonight. "answer me" she shot back.
"out"
"what?"
"I said move out of the car" she looked at me in disbelief, I leaned to her and whispered in her ears, "we have reached the venue" I could feel her shiver. I looked up at her, she had her eyes closed. This girl will drive me crazy tonight.

He moved out and opened the door for her; she was still in the same position. "shall we" he said extending his hand. She shot her eyes open "huh."

What the hell was that? I can not be losing myself in him. I just can not let him affect myself. No one can affect Gunjan Bhushan, not even you, Mr.Smarat Shergil.

He gestured her to hold his hand, initially she hesitated but then she slid her hand into his and came out of the car.

There was good music being played and a pretty good crowd as well; no doubt she had a good choice of place.

He stood at the drinks counter with a non- alcoholic drink, waiting for her to arrive, she had gone to washroom and it was already 15 minutes since she has left.

This is the correct time. I have to put my plan into action. Mr.Samrat Shergil be ready for a 'desi jhatka' and that too in Gunjan's style *winks* *smirk*

The music changed and the lights went dim with a spot light that ran through the crowd and stopped at corner where a lady stood with her back towards the crowd, the people hooted but Samrat's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she turned around and it was none other than Gunjan.

She removed her jacket and threw it in the crowd and waved her body to the rhythm.

Aaja..
Aaja zara sarak le
Gir le zara behak le
She went to the drink counter and sat on it
Saiyaan zara chhalak le
Took a bottle of wine and poured it around
Aa ke mose lipat le
She snatched Samrat's collar and brought him more close
Tedha zeher hai ye isse na kar chhedkhani
She jerked him away and slid off the counter
Night ki naughty kahani 
Ye Halkat Jawani 
Meetha ye namkeen paani
Ye Halkat Jawani 
Night ki naughty kahaani
Ye Halkat Jawani

She did the signature movements and turned around

Joban hai pyaasa to jor kare
She looked back at him and winked
Ainvai ye din mein bhi shor kare
Takiya bana lipat le
Kambal bana rapat le
Tan hai kateela par iski ada hai shaitani

A random man approached her, she danced along him

Night ki naughty kahani 
Ye Halkat Jawani 
Teekha ye namkeen paani
Ye Halkat Jawani 
Night ki naughty kahaani
Jawaani.. Ye Halkat Jawaani..

She did the signature movements

Chhoron ki neeyat halaal kare
She did a few random steps
Are basti mein daily bawaal kare
she stripped off one layer now her dress was till her mid-thighs, it hugged her famine figure perfectly like a second skin, Samrat spilled the drink which he was drinking
Item bana ke rakh le haye..
A man lifted her
Chakhna bana ke chakh le
The man pulled her close, holding her waist with the right hand
Her eyes widened, he caressed her thigh
Samrat was patiently watching the entire dance but lost his patience and pulled that man away with force

*phew* I wouldn't be able to do it anymore, she thought.

He glared and threw his blazer at her and said gritting his teeth "wear this" and dashed out of the disc.

"What makes him think I'll wear this?" She held the blazer as a stinking cloth, making weird faces; she looked around to find the men gawking at her with hungry eyes. She gulped the lump of saliva, quickly wore that blazer and moved out with her gaze fixed on the floor.

She reached out to find him already waiting in the car he unlocked the door and opened it for her she hopped inside. He drove fiercely making it quite evident that he didn't like the entire incident that took place in the disc but she didn't utter a word. During the drive he didn't even look at once at her. She for the first time felt whatever happened should not have happened though it was all a part of her plan. She had a feeling of guilt as his smiling face was replaced by an expressionless one.

"there you go" he said applying brakes after reaching her house. She hopped out but before leaving looked at him to have a brief about his mood but he never looking at her said, "next time when you don't want to accept something, reject it before hand instead of doing something that heart refuses to do" she moved out and the very next second he drove back his car.

I guess this one is long enough... 
please ignore typos
I am done with my job
now ur time...
leave ur valuable comments

Edited by -shenz- - 22 October 2012 at 4:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23supriyamnfanMcChamzarzzoshruti-lovekreya204zona_malikLuv-In-Mistmonaya_sajanSM_317MahiiiFate.Intervined-Marie-HSFA..-Ayesshhaa-..-Ocean.eyes-jyothi-.AngryBird.

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Res

unres

hayeee i just LOVED this update...

Outstanding part shenz

superbly written

ok starting from the jiju saali sister part...gosh hilarious...rofl

amazing...gunjan mast butter laga rahi thi nupur ko and then mayank ke SRK film bolte hi maan gayi...hehe

even gunjan saying about that bedroom thing...lol...amazing

usne nupur ko kum samja hai kya..behan hai uski...sab pata hota hai...

---

*dead*

*dead*

*dead*

samrat red shirt white blazzer...*mar gayi*
roshni se yaad karwadia mahn...*hayee*

and gunjan...kya bolu yaar

just Dono Hawt hai yaar...perfect couple...

---
hehe samrat better concentrate on road rather than...her lips...warna accident karwa dega...lol...

haww gunjan in this avatar...HALKAT JAWANI

baapre...gaye sab...

But she shouldn't have do that...poor samrat...kitna bura laga hoga...

Awesomeee update all in all

i know i should nt say this but still waiting for the next part

thanx 4 d pm

love,Kinjal

Edited by --Kinjal-- - 30 October 2012 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
hope I get these comments unresd soon