Pavitra Rishta

ARVI MARRIAGE ONLY

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So i got the news that two tapes have been shot and Balaji wants to know which one they will aired so they are looking for fans reactions.
OK whoever is listening from Balaji/Pavitra Rishta Crew.
we want Arvi marriage and if u guys think that Arvi stands for or can be stand for Arjun and Ovi then think again.
ARVI=Arjun +Purvi never in hell/heaven,in the deep sea,in space and anywhere on earth does Arvi means Arjun and Ovi.
Get it straight.
Trps will plummet to the ground and they will be no reviving this show if Arj-Ovi gets married and then Purvi if left crying in a corner.
We dnt want her to be a second wife Period😡.Marriage is not a child's play and shouldn't be entered into lightly.
As an ardent viewer of PR i will leave this show is Arjun and Ovi gets married.That's a promise.
i dont care how u try to revive this show when ur ratings sink like the titanic.There will be no revival and Ekta and her crew(ppl, who advises her)can go to hell while we move on to another show where the leads are bound for life by marriage and no matter who comes in their way they will always be together.
I am sure PR is competing with other show for ratings so guys let Ekta know exactly wat we want (Arvi marriage) or bye bye PR forever.Hello there new show, Pr was my ex now i am free so ur next😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We want Arjun n Purvi wedding only...
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We want only arjun and purvi wedding
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
we all love our lovely ArVi so much and always want them together...we want arjun and purvi marriage only...
na_61611 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We want only arjun and purvi wedding...or else bye bye PR
kasthury thumbnail
we want arjun purvi marriage only...fans 4rm malaysia..if not thats end to pavitra ristha...kas(malaysia)
diana72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with ameilia no way will i watch the show again if arjun marries ovi...the scene at the mandir shows tht they are meant to b together...not after what they both went through...no arjun n purvi are meant to be together only if there is a temporary separation between them its ok aslong ad it does not involve marriage to anyone else...pls dun make marriage a joke...pls pr crew ...
Rbrandy thumbnail
We want Arjun and Purvi thats it..otherwise i am quitting the show for sure!!
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The only wedding i want to see is Arjun and Purvi's. there's no way i'm going to sit and watch this show if Ovi is actually the bride. if that's the case then its bye bye to PR. clearly Ekta does not care about ratings and the fans. she does what she likes. marriage is not child's play.

Arjun faced many challenges and he fought hard to  be with Purvi. after having won, he's still facing challenges. but nevertheless, i believe in Arvi's love and in the end true love will ALWAYS PREVAIL.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
marriage is not a joke,,,we want arjun purvi wedding,,,not any other