Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Its raining heavily in Mumbai, making the mahool go very very romantic 😉😉 and I saw KKHH and DDLJ back to back I guess a zillionth time now 😛😛 After seeing two SRK romantic movies back to back, I have become a little nostalgic and I wrote an Os on AniJal ... 😳😳

Tejal was all gloomy and was pacing back and forth in her room. Despite Of several attempts she failed in making a place for herself in her MILs heart and with this SanyuJal relationship was going from bad to worse. As prmoised Aniket came back home early from his office, for spending some quality time with his wife. but, he couldnt stand seeing her all gloomy and lost in her own world, so Aniket decided to take her on a Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham wali pani puri date, and she agreed to it.

Aniket made several attempts to make Tejal talk, but she remained quite. Whilst they were walking down the lane after having the Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham wali pani puri, aniket held her hand by the wrist "what happened Tejal??" she lowers her graze slightly "nothing at all" "really??" she breathes in and says "Aniket, despite of trying I am unable to win maas heart", he takes her hand in his "Tejal, have you heard about this try try till you succeed??" she nods a yes, he smiles and continues "so what if you have failed?? None can attain success in just one attempt ... (sighs) you know when I was selling those chunidaars, several people rejected them even I felt disheartened, but I had a hope that one day Il successfully sell off all the chunidars and earn Rs. 10,000 and keeping in that thing in mind, I would let the by gones be by gones and everyday I would start afresh with a pray of achieving my target and then phaibaa came as a blessing and she bought all the chunidaars" Tejal was lost looking at Aniket, he realized this "Tejal, what happened??? Where you lost????" she nodded a no, Aniket smiled and continued "Tejal, never get disheartened with failure ... Always remember failure is the stepping stone towards success, and why you getting disheartened??? Main hoon naaa " A small drop of tear rolled down on Tejals cheeks, Aniket with his little finger wiped off nodding his head a no as if asking her to stop crying and smiled at her, Tejal could no longer hold it back and hugged him "I promise Aniket, I wont be disheartened henceforth and will always give my best to win over maas heart ... and am sure, she'l accept me as her DIL and will  also allow me to call her as maa" Aniket smiled and returned back a hug to her and they stood hugging each other.

Suddenly, it started pouring and breaking the hug, AniJla ran to take shelter a under a tree, Tejal cleaned away the water droplets fallen on her. But the showers became heavy and winds started blowing. The showers were hitting hard on Tejals face, she tried her best in dodging them, but failed. Aniket saw her struggle and he came over her and took all the heavy showers in on his back. Tejals hair strand was stuck on her face, Aniket caressing her face delibrately touching her lips, slowly moved away the strand. When his fingers deliberately touched Tejals lips, they trembled and she jerked a little and they shared and an eye lock, Tejal could easily read what was on his mind and blushed a little, lowering her graze. Aniket slowly started moving ahead, Tejal looked everywhere around but not  in his eyes, she smirks a little "Aniket look at that" she points to wards the sky, he turn around to see and tejal pushes him slightly and flees away into the rain, Aniket realizes her prank saying "Tejal wait" he too flees in the rains chasing her, but he couldnt get her.

Aniket kept chasing Tejal in the heavy rains and finally they reached the same garden where they had been before they realized they were in love with each other. Tejal realizes this and stops suddenly and Aniket follows her in and both have an illusion of their great times in the rain, he holds her hand "come with me" and again AniJal run and they both go under the same shelter. Aniket leaves her hand and she tries draining out the excessive water from her hair, and Aniket keeps looking at her intently, she realizes it "what happened Aniket???" he smiles broadly and kneels down putting his hand forward "Tejal can we dance???" she looks at him with surprise and he winks at her, Tejal smiles and bitting her lower lip she puts her hand in his. (Khushnuma yeh samaa ... their BG song is played) and they sway around lost in each others eyes. AniJal didnt realized when they stopped dancing and and stood looking into each others eyes. When it thunders, their trance is broken and Tejal moves towards the railing of the shelter, and Aniket follows her. Tejals heart is beating faster then normal, he comes closer to her and caressing her hands he entwines his fingers within hers and he hugs her from behind; Tejal slowly lays her head on his shoulder and they both stand like that for awhile.

Aniket breaks the hug and turns Tejal around making her her to face him, AniJal share an eye lock reading the passion written in each other eyes. Aniket moves forward and slowly leaves a passionate kiss on her forehead, Tejal closes her eyes and smiles as he kisses her, then he kisses both her eye lids and tehn moves towards her cheeks and kisses them turn by turn. Meanwhile, Tejals heart was racing up and down, it could come out any moment; Aniket then cups her face in his hands and comes closer to her lips, she tightly closes her eyes, helplessly allowing her heart to beat the way it wants, AniJal could feel each others warm breath by now; as Aniket came more near, Tejal smiled and walked away few steps, but Aniket was swift enough and he held her hand by the wrist and twisted it slightly, she turned to face him and gave him a pleading but he didnt budge "not this soon" saying this he triwled back into his arm. This time, Tejals right hand was on his chest and the left hand twisted and held by Aniket and his other hand around Tejals waist holding her firmly and yet with love and he steps forward and she moves backward, without leaving their eye lock, until she is stopped by the railing of the shelter; Tejal was all trapped having no chance to escape at all. Aniket frees her hand, but entwines his fingers within hers he comes closer to her and she grips her his shirt tightly in anticipation and close her eyes, with her pumping even more faster, when she felt his breath near her lips, they trembled, AniJal spoke nothing nor they heard anything expect their racing heart beats. Aniket slowly kisses Tejal on her lips ans and as Tejal responds to it, their kiss becomes more passionate and with their kiss becoming passionate he leaves her hand slowly Tejals both hands running through his hair and Anikets hand running on her back. AniJal slowly break the kiss, when they need air ti breath and they hug each other really tight, taking their breaths to normalize.

Tell me your views reading the OS.
Critism, Appreciation, Suggestions all are welcome.
Thanks for reading, liking and commenting in advance
. 😃

Love,
Dhruti

Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First of all i probably have seen those movies a lot too just love Srk can't wait for his latest movie and the os bhoe fine che ( very good) in guju srk says this line in kal naa ho
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww!! Such a beautiful romantic piece Dhruti.. Seems romance is flying in the air these days.. Loved it.. Awesome.. 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think like button has probably disappeared 
but 1 thing if dis comes out wen u watch SRK movies
then to phir to to Phir i will say u keep on watching d movies ...
Awesum update Di ...
Ajab Anijal ki ghajab Kahani

ghajab nhi Takia phaad ghajab kahani ...

1ce again 👏 for u ...

A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice Dhruthi. Loved it
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay, what happened to the like button, it seem to have disappeared like members of India forums.😔

Anyway, fantastic OS Dhruti.👍🏼

So sweet and romantic, good job and looking forward to more, keep them coming.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! That was sooo romantic.

Keep them coming Dhruti. 

Here's wishing that the Cvs too can think of something as beautiful.👏
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww this is amazing and sooo romantic! I could actually imagine the scene in my eyes, just WOW! Deffo write moreee :) x 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely OS.  Romance in the rain.  A perfect combination. 👍🏼
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 romantic, hawt, wonderful read, really loved it, Dhruti you are awesome !!!  👏