Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Plz Read: ARSHI story...UPDATED!!!!!!!!!

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
In the hosital, Arnav tells Khushi's family to go home and take rest as her Bauji's health is not good.  Khushi first thinks to say no, but then without arguing she says Arnav ji to keep calm and take rest.

As now Shyam has already hurt Anjali and her child is dead, now Shyam will try to hurt Khushi so that there would be Misunderstanding between ARSHI.  Khushi while returning from the hospital is walking alone on the road side thinking what happened on her Mehendi day. While she is walking, a truck speedily comes and hits her from back side. But to her luck, she didnt get much hurt as she could sense a truck was coming behind her. But she got injuries on her leg and forehead. She became unconscious.  The people nearby who knows her takes her to hospital and calls her Amma and Buaji to the hospital. They went there immediately. They were already sad seeing Anjali's condition. And now Khushi...!!!! So they think that now its not the correct time to tell Arnav babua about Khushi's accident. So they keep quiet. Doctor in the hospital tells them that Khushi is safe, nothing much happened to her. Just a minor injury is there on her leg. So she may not be able to walk properly for a week n so. So its better that she should take rest at home.

After the doctor leaves, Amma and Buaji got tensed up and started thinking why all these are happening with Khushi only. After a while Khushi gets conscious. They take her to home with the help of nurses around.

At home, Khushi first feels like talking to Arnavji. But then she also feels that Arnavji would be very much tensed if he gets to know about  her condition. So, she doesnt call him up.

Shyam comes to meet Anjali in the hospital. But Arnav does not let him do so. he tells Shyam that he has lost all right meeting her. So its better not to create a situation where he will lose his control. At that point Dadi ji also tells Arnav   that its better he should allow Shyam to meet her.. But Arnav is adamant. He asks Dadi how he got to know about this incident.  Shyam then says the servant at his house told him on the road. Arnav becomes suspicious and says holding his collar that Shyam can never ever meet her. At that time, feeling disgusted Shyam leaves the place.

After that Arnav and family bring Anjali to RM as doctor says that she is fine now.  But she should not be under any pressure. Everyone should try to keep her happy.  Arnav is fully tensed up. All he is thinking about his Didi. He sits besides her and remembers all the past moments with her. then Nani comes and tells him to go and take rest.  Its already night 3:30pm. Arnav cries at Nani's lap and after a while he goes to his room.

Without getting any sleep he calls up Khushi at night 4 am. khushi picks up the call with one ring only. Arnav then keeping quiet for some while says why all these happened Khushi. He talks about his Di's pain and sorrows. Khushi listens everything and just says him to keep patience. God is all testing him. After a while they slept.

The other day  NK, Arnav, Akkash, Payal, Mamiji and Nani ji all are in Anjali's room. and consoling her. Arnav talks to her Di regarding destiny. How they have suffered. All are trying to pacify her. Anjali just says to them that she wants to stay alone. Everyone leaves. Arnav just gives her a glance while going back and then comes to his room. He then calls Khushi . Khsuhi picks up. Arnav asks when she will come to RM. She answers she will come in the evening.

Sun sets. Arnav is still thinking about past. Suddenly thinks about marriage. He calls up again to talk to Khushi regarding marriage. But Khushi didnt pick up. He calls her continuously. But no answer comes from her side. He becomes restless. He could not go to Khushi's place as this time he didnt want to leave her alone in RM.

Night comes up. Arnav is still waiting for Khushi's call. Khushi calls him and says that Bauji's health was not ok. So she  couldnt come. Arnav asks if everything is ok or not. She says everything is fine. Just Bauji was not feeling good.

Arnav then talks about marriage and that time Khushi cuts the call saying Bauji is calling her.

Arnav becomes little annoyed. Two days went like this.

Again Arnav calls her in the night and asks her why she is not coming to RM and asks her to stop giving excuses. Khushi says she cannot come as Dadi ji may not like it. Arnav says to her does she still care for those rituals and all when her sister is in this condition. Arnav angrily keeps the phone down and becomes furious.

He becomes restless for one hour and then decides to go to Khushi's place. He just reaches Khushi'a place and feels something. Buajiji opens the door and says Khushi is sleeping. He without any permission directly goes to her room and sees Khushi lying on bed. He starts shouting at her. Khushi, how dare you ignore me??? but immediately sees her leg which is bandaged. Arnav just stopped there immediately. He was shocked. He couldnt say more. He just ran to Khushi and sat nearby and asked when all these happened...why didnt you mehow did this happen??? 

He was tensed up by then...Khushi just smiled and sais, Arnavji...there is nothing to worry now...it will just take  a  week or more to be alright...and i didnt tell u because i thought u r already so much worried and devastaed seeing Di's condition and now if i had told u, u would have totally broken down. so i thought to tell u later. But, now u got to know about this. Arnav without listening to her further hugs her and says i am so sorry Khushi...I dont know Khushi, but I was so much hurt seeing Di's condition that I wanted to talk to u and then when u didnt respond properly, i got angry. I am so sorry Khushi. I should have Undertood Your condtion. I am  really sorry khushi. Saying this he hugs her back. He then takes her hand into his hand, and says Khushi I want to tell u something. When I am angry Khushi, if I say somthing to u, then dont take things into heart, because I never mean those words when I am angry. I am like this.

Perhaps all these years I needed someone...someone who will understand me...someone with whom I will be what I am...Perhaps the way i get angry sometimes i feel is just me and the other moment I feel thats not me. Khushi perhaps I fell in love with u because my innerself thought that U r the one who knows me, who understands me, who accpets me the way I am, who takes my bad side also...I never thought Khushi that one day I will tell u this...but Without you I am just nothing. I can never be this much open to anybodyelse. i dont know why I am telling u all these. Perhaps I thought I lost my Di that day. And Khushi I never want to lose u.  Please Khushi be with me whatever situation comes up. I just know one thing Khushi that is I LOVE YOU...more than anything and anybody...and I want to keep u happy.

Suddenly Arnav is reminded of the marriage...he sees Khushi's Mehendi...he tells her taht Khushi, in such a situation, to get married grandly looks absurd. If she doent mind then beofre all other family members he can marry her in the Mandirr on a low profile.

but Khushi says to him...Arnavji...I am not in a hurry that we should get married tomorrow only. I am not going anywhere. Let Di be out of this trauma. Let all other family member be normal. then we will get married. There is nothing to rush about. and One more things, HUM BHI AAPSE BAHUT PYAR KARTE HAIN>...I also don understand the situation. so u neednot be worried. then they hug each other. Arnav says while going back Thank you Khushi...

Shall I continue ???????????????????/

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 03 September 2012 at 8:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yuna_virmanrosalinda92virmanforeversathyaish

girlsrock3 Goldie
girlsrock3
girlsrock3

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Plz continue like it
DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
PLEASE DO CONTINUE!
ITS SUPERB!Tongue
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
it's a very interesting concept, please continue..
at least in your story, ARSHI will be together, god knows that will really happen in IPKKND tonit?????
-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Please continue
Loved it
pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
please do continue...interesting one.
sathyaish IF-Dazzler
sathyaish
sathyaish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Lovely start yar:) plz continue and do pm me:)
Eagerly waiting :)
sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
continue baby...its better than show track i think...

Go to top