Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Ovi Marriage is the end of Pavitra Rishta

SabrinaRazik thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"Arjun nd Ovi marriage is the end of Pavitra Rishta for Arvians"-As all of u noe dat arjun nd ovi are gonna be getting married in the upcoming episodes, i think we should all quit watching Pavitra Rishta as its den dat Ekta kapoor vil realise how important her fans are for her as since she betrayed us we all shud stop watching it as we all watch PR juz for the one nd only Arvi!! This is a kind request to all Arvi fans to stop watching Pavitra Rishta bcoz arjun marrying ovi is juz a huge betrayal to all PR fans, Arman fans nd also Arvi fans!! If all of us juz stop watching PR from today onwards the TRP's are gonna go down in no time and dis is wen Ekta Kapoor is gonna realise about wat she included in the coming episodes wich made PR so popular and also made the TRP's rise higher!! I noe dat everyone here as seen how the TRP's increased wen arjun nd purvi rainscenes were shown nd also wen dey both were re-united during the previous episodes!! Pls everyone stop watching Pavitra Rishta if u are a true fan of Arvi as arjun nd purvi are the souls of PR nd dey are the younger generation of manav and archana!! I request to all of u here on India Forums to quit PR as soon as possible or atleast from today if u want to see Arjun nd Purvi getting married instead of Arjun nd Ovi marriage as dis will make the TRP's go down nd Ekta will soon bring bak our Arvi by showing us Arvi marriage!! Thank you nd pls post ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavitrafan thumbnail

I SECOND THIS...NO ARVI NO PR!!!!!!!!!!!

Samyb thumbnail
😡I 2ND  THIS TOTALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ARVI NO PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

😡😡😡
diana72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree ...in fact i dint even watch the show on fri...i juz cudnt bear seein it...but im keepin my fingers crossed tht a miracle will happen n tht if its nt purvi then arjun will walk out of the mandaap...i hope he juz doesnt accept this rubbish ...tht has been dished out...i cn never accept anyone but purvi for arjun...they r made for each other.
reshma28 thumbnail
Exactly Arjun-Ovi marriage is end of Pavitra Rishta for us ,after wards if they unite or not
we dont care ,We will quit this show.After this marriage there wont be any Pavitra rishta
between Purvi and Arjun and it wont be same for us .Arjun will be married man and we dont
want to see him  chasing our single Purvi.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Arjun n Purvi, no PR. PLs no for Arjun n ovi marriage.
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We want only arjun and purvi wedding
pavitrafan thumbnail
AGREE...NO ARVI=ARJUN&PURVI...NO PR...
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no arjun-purvi marriage no pavitra rishta...we only want ArVi marriage...
sthulluri thumbnail
I disagree with u he should. It marrying anyone defintky not purvi
Atleast it makes sense to marry ivi