India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why will Arnav Call Off the Wedding? Edited

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
The top rumour/ news whatever you like to call it at this stage is that ... Arnav will call off the wedding once the truth behind Garima's connection to his parent's life and death is revealed.

I have tried to reason this angle out for a while now but seem to meet a dead end every time cause I see no valid and logical reason for him to do that.

He knows Khushi doesnt know anything about his past, besides what he himself revealed to her after which she was as supportive of him as he allowed her to be.

He also knows that Khushi is not really Garima's daughter but was taken in by them when she was orphaned. He knows that he love and respect for them somewhere springs from that gratitude she feels towards them which is the reason she has time and again sacrificed her happiness, taken risks, held her tongue and even borne the slaps cause she honours them. A bond that is but natural to form.

He has realized and regretted and apologized for all the distressed that he has been the cause of that have befallen her life and that of her family. And boy he knows he has caused enough pain, so in a way the scores are set!!.

He should know Khushi had no way to know of Garima's connect with him or else she herself would have distanced herself from him knowing that she didnt want to be any reminder of his painful past. She did exactly that when she realised she reminded Anjali's of the tragedy that has befallen her life.

And what happened between his parents and Garima.. how does Khushi have any part to play in that??? And what does he hope to gain anything by disowning her?? Hurt Garima?? Cause in that case he will have to send Payal packing too!! Wouldn't Payal also be a reminder if she is around??

Edited - And the important thing Arnav said to Daadi when she insisted on meeting Garima that night... he said I know what is enough to know and I know Khushi and thats what is important to me. Those lines spoke volumes... she as an individual mattered to him and he seems like a man who isolated and looks at individuals. All through the time he thought the worst of Khushi never once did he subject Payal or her family to any humiliation, insult or torture. He never shifted blame then why will he do that now???

Him being angry I get, him being hurt i get, I even get if he doesn't want Khushi to go back home or have any contact with her mother... but causing more humiliation to her after all he has already done... after the heart felt apology he made!

If anyone can give me a logical reason for him to call off the wedding.. I would love to know!!!

Edited by jules - 03 September 2012 at 8:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

najmahsumeetalove_for_serial

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I dont believe that ASR 'll call it off... I think you are right...
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
ASr wont call off the wedding for Garima's angle...but he will expect Khushi to break off the ties with Garima, which m sure Khushi wont agree to, and that might create a temporary disconnect between them...

Garima slapping Khushi and Arnav knowing that was put this point across that Khushi truly thinks of Garima as her own mom, so she will never break ties with Garima...
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
he WONT call off the wedding!

Edited by tptwi - 03 September 2012 at 7:30am
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

ASr wont call off the wedding for Garima's angle...but he will expect Khushi to break off the ties with Garima, which m sure Khushi wont agree to, and that might create a temporary disconnect between them...

Garima slapping Khushi and Arnav knowing that was put this point across that Khushi truly thinks of Garima as her own mom, so she will never break ties with Garima...

Yet in that scene she understood his anger towards her family for slapping her and she tried to pacify him. She didnt confront him or challenge him. Infact ever since he shared the truth about his mother's death, she is on high alert to defend him dare anyone say anything.. cause she understands his pain and finally sees why he is the way he is. Ever since that night she hasnt once said .. "Why are you like this??".
 She also made a self promise to Arnav that she will stand by him whenever he needs her. So I think if he were to ask her to break all ties for the time being she may compile cause he would need her support more and she will in time make him see sense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

DEFINITELY MARRIAGE WILL NOT HAPPEN NOW AS HIS LIFELINE DI HAS GONE THROUGH A DISASTER & IT IS A LOSS FOR HIM AS WELL.HE MAY JUST B UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT HE DOESNT DESERVE HAPPINESS AS WHENEVER HE IS HAPPY DISATER HAS STRUCK  VERY HEAVILY ON HIM & HIS FAMILY.

OTHERWISE IF ASR CALLS OFF WEDDING DUE TO GARIMA THEN KUSHI & VIEWER's ARENT GOING TO FORGIVE ASR & CV's RESPECTIVELY.AFTER ALL SHE HAS GONE THROUGH DUE TO HIM & HIS FAMILY,IT's TOO MUCH IF KUSHI IS TO B BLAMED AGAIN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by anjs

Yet in that scene she understood his anger towards her family for slapping her and she tried to pacify him. She didnt confront him or challenge him. Infact ever since he shared the truth about his mother's death, she is on high alert to defend him dare anyone say anything.. cause she understands his pain and finally sees why he is the way he is. Ever since that night she hasnt once said .. "Why are you like this??".
 She also made a self promise to Arnav that she will stand by him whenever he needs her. So I think if he were to ask her to break all ties for the time being she may compile cause he would need her support more and she will in time make him see sense.

Hey Jules, yeah wat u said above makes sense...she should do that...then she can prove that Garima is innocent because there is no way she can believe that Garima would do something like that...and when she herself went through a similar allegation, she would understand the situation better...
arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
agree dear...

Go to top