Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3rd sep new article!!! arnav nd khushi 2...

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Arnav and Khushi to deal with a major turmoil in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
Arnav and Khushi to deal with a major turmoil in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

(8mins ago)
Destiny is playing some cruel games with Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani) in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

The moment they thought everything is fine and their love has found a destination, turmoil of mishaps ruined all the happiness in a split of seconds. As seen, amidst the Mehndi celebrations, whole family received the biggest blow when Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) fell off thus facing a miscarriage. This has indeed left all shell-shocked with absolutely no idea about the ways of dealing with the loss.

Sources say that post this stroke, Anjali will become more aloof. She will yet again get traumatized out of pain and this is when Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) will make an entry. He will try his best to seek everyone's permission to get back to the Rayzada house under the pretext of taking care of Anjali. Buzz has it that in coming episode, viewers will yet again get to see a faceoff between Arnav and Shyam, when the latter will reach the hospital to see Anjali.

This is indeed going to mark a high point in the show as Arnav by no means would ever let Shyam get close to his di again. Furthermore, now that Shyam is Anjali's only hope in life, the family might think of forgetting the past and giving him a second chance. It is notable that as for now, no one in the house is aware of Shyam's real harsh face. They think that he had been lusting Khushi while being married to Anjali, but they have no inkling about Shyam being the one responsible for Khushi's dad's ill condition and Anjali's miscarriage.

Let's see how the manipulative Shyam turns the things in his favor and also how Arnav-Khushi stop him from doing so!

Source: TSK

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipyaarzeefan 1AtyayvirmanforeverDazeemitrabhuyangunayaardeeps_92Srilathalolla-Rehnuma-

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
As long as Arnav and Khushi are together in stopping him..i am ok. TFS :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
this seems to be a very good trackBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaPhalange-looser01

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
tfs dear hope they should not get separated...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01

-fullmoon- Goldie
-fullmoon-
-fullmoon-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
shyam coming back will add more fun to the show.Wink. but i dont want arshi's marriage to be cancelled!!CryCry
-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I really do hope there will be a replay of the 'tamnchas' Shyam received. Because apparently two do not do the trick. Or may be a punch and a broken nose or an assault on the creep's life will only be the last straw. Ha! TFS Smile
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dee-

I really do hope there will be a replay of the 'tamnchas' Shyam received. Because apparently two do not do the trick. Or may be a punch and a broken nose or an assault on the creep's life will only be the last straw. Ha! TFS Smile
i want hi hands nd legs 2 be broken by d raizada boysLOL
-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
^^ I have no idea what I want. All I know is it's time that there was a change in the side which won. Doesn't the Raizada team get it's chance to put the ball in the loop. Hands and legs, I think can be broken but it will not dissuade the creep or persuade him to accept -"That's it, boy. My days of glory and smirkin' are over." Haha~

Go to top