Crazy ARHIHOLICS #3 *IO* (Page 84)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Knock Knock is anyone here?

Tashu !!! You're back !! I'm there hun !! Are u feeling better now ?? Here's a jaadu ki jhappi from me to you Hug

Aww Hug

Actually my Di was calling me to watch something on TV, which I usually don't after watching the epi LOL But today I did!!! I am good - it was just an instantaneous and temporary phase!!!Tongue U say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Tashu !!! You're back !! I'm there hun !! Are u feeling better now ?? Here's a jaadu ki jhappi from me to you Hug

Aww Hug

Actually my Di was calling me to watch something on TV, which I usually don't after watching the epi LOL But today I did!!! I am good - it was just an instantaneous and temporary phase!!!Tongue U say?

Awwe its that bad that you actually went and saw TV which you generally dont do !! LOL I understand hun Ouch NM very depressed after seeing the episode !Ouch Was just replying to the comments and all ..Hmmm so how was ur day ?/ Submitted ur synopsis and all right ?? Btw where are the rest ?? Shreya,Rima and all ??Shocked

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Aww Hug

Awwe its that bad that you actually went and saw TV which you generally dont do !! LOL I understand hun Ouch NM very depressed after seeing the episode !Ouch Was just replying to the comments and all ..Hmmm so how was ur day ?/ Submitted ur synopsis and all right ?? Btw where are the rest ?? Shreya,Rima and all ??Shocked

The epi was really very very very very BAD!!! LOL Had a boring lecture as usual, and he didn't even give us a break!!! Angry Yeah yesterday itself Big smile Shreya had coaching classes this evening! She scrapped but I was offline Confused Rima not yet back from work I guess!!

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Girls, check your PMs and you tell me whether it is good!!!

Going to watch Bones Big smile

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Aww Hug

The epi was really very very very very BAD!!! LOL Had a boring lecture as usual, and he didn't even give us a break!!! Angry Yeah yesterday itself Big smile Shreya had coaching classes this evening! She scrapped but I was offline Confused Rima not yet back from work I guess!!

Tashu !! I just got your PM !! It is really nice hun !! It was just lovely !! Heart Seriously !! It was beyond horrible !!LOLOh thats nice sweetie !! I'm happy for you HugOh okay !! The CC seems very adhoora without them !Ouch Oh btw hows the update of your FF going hun ??Wink

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Aww Hug

Tashu !! I just got your PM !! It is really nice hun !! It was just lovely !! Heart Seriously !! It was beyond horrible !!LOLOh thats nice sweetie !! I'm happy for you HugOh okay !! The CC seems very adhoora without them !Ouch Oh btw hows the update of your FF going hun ??Wink

Glad you liked it Big smile

Not written one word LOL After watching Bones, I'll sit and start writing it because I need to update tomorrow!!! Getting ready for a romantic mood to writeWink

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Aww Hug

Glad you liked it Big smile

Not written one word LOL After watching Bones, I'll sit and start writing it because I need to update tomorrow!!! Getting ready for a romantic mood to writeWink

Ahaha I thought so !!LOLAwwe I am so waiting for it !!!! Especially after this crappy episode Ouch

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I am off now Nayu!! My show will start in 5 min!!!Big smile

I might come back after, not sure though!!!Confused Coz I need to write LOL

Good night and sweet dreams Hug

NestleToulouse

Go to top