Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #3 *IO* (Page 59)

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

hello Hug

Hi Shreya ! Hope ur doing good hun EmbarrassedHug

hey abhi .. how was your exam?? Big smile
u must be on cloud nine U completed ur exams right ?? 

Shreya !!Exams done sweetie !! Yay !! And that too it went off so well Big smile I was depresed because one of my friends who I was just talking to now,has been facing some problems ! So I became very depressed after hearing that Cry

good that they went off well Big smile 
oh that's bad but m sure u'll help her in sorting her prob out .. Embarrassed

Awwe I hope so too Shreya !OuchOkay so enough with my problems now,dont wanna depress u guys !! Okay so what r u both talking about ?? And I thought I read Pooh Slippers somewhere !! What was that about ??LOL

oh no u are not at all depressing us ... what are friends for?? Embarrassed 

oh yes!! tashu is going for shopping tomm so I have ordered pooh wali slippers..
u want anything ?? tashu is taking orders LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulousetash10

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37217

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Tashu ! So*beep*sweetie ! I was there with my friend in her room and just came back ! She had some problem which she was sharing with me so I wasnt OL that time hun,just came back ! Ouch
 
Why are you so*beep*ing me?Shocked I was kidding!!!LOL Is your friend ok now?

She is okay sweetie,some family problems she has and after listening to it I got depressed too !Cry
 
Be there for her hun!! I know you are the best friend one can wish for Hug

Awwe thats so sweet of you Tashu !! You really cheered me up hun Big smileHugI love you all so much !! I know its been only a short time since I met you all but lets continue spamming and amking more threads in the CC even after IPK finishes! Cant imagine my day without coming to IF and chatting with u allHugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10


Thank god ROFL

don't thank god so soon.. I have time till tomm I'll think and let u know LOL
 
Mujhe bachao ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapspleaseNestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Tashu ! So*beep*sweetie ! I was there with my friend in her room and just came back ! She had some problem which she was sharing with me so I wasnt OL that time hun,just came back ! Ouch
 
Why are you so*beep*ing me?Shocked I was kidding!!!LOL Is your friend ok now?

She is okay sweetie,some family problems she has and after listening to it I got depressed too !Cry
 
Be there for her hun!! I know you are the best friend one can wish for Hug

Awwe thats so sweet of you Tashu !! You really cheered me up hun Big smileHugI love you all so much !! I know its been only a short time since I met you all but lets continue spamming and amking more threads in the CC even after IPK finishes! Cant imagine my day without coming to IF and chatting with u allHugHeart
 
Anytime hun HugSame pinch here! I can't imagine my life without you all!!!Heart I am becoming emotional now!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10


Thank god ROFL

don't thank god so soon.. I have time till tomm I'll think and let u know LOL
 
Mujhe bachao ROFL

not so soon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulousetash10

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37217

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

hello Hug

Hi Shreya ! Hope ur doing good hun EmbarrassedHug

hey abhi .. how was your exam?? Big smile
u must be on cloud nine U completed ur exams right ?? 

Shreya !!Exams done sweetie !! Yay !! And that too it went off so well Big smile I was depresed because one of my friends who I was just talking to now,has been facing some problems ! So I became very depressed after hearing that Cry

good that they went off well Big smile 
oh that's bad but m sure u'll help her in sorting her prob out .. Embarrassed

Awwe I hope so too Shreya !OuchOkay so enough with my problems now,dont wanna depress u guys !! Okay so what r u both talking about ?? And I thought I read Pooh Slippers somewhere !! What was that about ??LOL

oh no u are not at all depressing us ... what are friends for?? Embarrassed 

oh yes!! tashu is going for shopping tomm so I have ordered pooh wali slippers..
u want anything ?? tashu is taking orders LOL

Awwe so sweet Shreya,thank you so much hunHugHaha i like that !!LOL Tashu I want ASR !!Wink Please take my order ROFL


Edited by -sweetgal19- - 06 September 2012 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapspleasetash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10


Thank god ROFL

don't thank god so soon.. I have time till tomm I'll think and let u know LOL
 
Mujhe bachao ROFL

not so soon LOL
 
Haila :O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Haha i like that !!LOL Tashu I want ASR !!Wink Please take my order ROFL

for that don't ask tashu.. ASR lives in india and tashu in mauritius LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4393

-ScarletRose- 52 4393 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 55171

Amor. 1197 55171 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13142

-Zeeshan- 135 13142 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 34745

Perfangel5655 216 34745 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7302

blossom1234 119 7302 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index