Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #3 *IO* (Page 48)

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Hot Chocolate Big smile

yummy!!! would love some Tongue
 
*Nat virtually offers some to Rima* LOL
 
Oh yes, as Shreya said it's teachers' day in India, Happy Teachers' Day hun Hug

*rima drinks it* that was really yummy Nat Big smile 

thank you hun Hug Hug

say it to your sis from me too Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Will start a new FF next week *Fingers crossed* Thanks for the support girls Hug

Awwe No probs hun !! Waiting for it from now itself !!Big smileHugAnd no Thanks and all remember ??LOL
 
By girls, I meant Shreya and Rima, not you!ROFL

Aaah That way !! Sorry for that Shreya and Rima,by mistake I thought that Tashu was telling thanks to me ROFL Tashu,two can play the same game LOL
 
Hahaha ROFLWas just kidding, of course you are included! Was just trying to justify myself for not having beeped you!!!Wink




ROFL ROFL

lets make everything simpler - from this point on no one is aloud to say *thank you* or *please* to each other! hows that?! Big smile
 
 
That's the wisest decision LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Hot Chocolate Big smile

yummy!!! would love some Tongue
 
*Nat virtually offers some to Rima* LOL
 
Oh yes, as Shreya said it's teachers' day in India, Happy Teachers' Day hun Hug

*rima drinks it* that was really yummy Nat Big smile 

thank you hun Hug Hug

say it to your sis from me too Big smile 
 
Hehe LOL Glad you found it yummy Big smile
 
Welcome Hug
 
Sure =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37244

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Will start a new FF next week *Fingers crossed* Thanks for the support girls Hug

Awwe No probs hun !! Waiting for it from now itself !!Big smileHugAnd no Thanks and all remember ??LOL
 
By girls, I meant Shreya and Rima, not you!ROFL

Aaah That way !! Sorry for that Shreya and Rima,by mistake I thought that Tashu was telling thanks to me ROFL Tashu,two can play the same game LOL
 
Hahaha ROFLWas just kidding, of course you are included! Was just trying to justify myself for not having beeped you!!!Wink

Tashu ! I was just kidding !! I understand sweetieLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraatash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Hot Chocolate Big smile

U r having it right now?? 

tashu wish ur di on my behalf A VERY HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY Embarrassed


 
Yep Big smile
 
Okay, she is not in the room now! Will tell her when she comes!!! But here it's not teacher's day!!!LOL

So what here to we celebrated na Tongue
 
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37244

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Hot Chocolate Big smile

U r having it right now?? 

tashu wish ur di on my behalf A VERY HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY Embarrassed


 
Yep Big smile
 
Okay, she is not in the room now! Will tell her when she comes!!! But here it's not teacher's day!!!LOL

Shreya ! Wish ur di on my behalf too !! Big smileAnd Rima,sorry for wishing u late but a very happy teacher's day to you too dear !Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraatash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Will start a new FF next week *Fingers crossed* Thanks for the support girls Hug

Awwe No probs hun !! Waiting for it from now itself !!Big smileHugAnd no Thanks and all remember ??LOL
 
By girls, I meant Shreya and Rima, not you!ROFL

Aaah That way !! Sorry for that Shreya and Rima,by mistake I thought that Tashu was telling thanks to me ROFL Tashu,two can play the same game LOL
 
Hahaha ROFLWas just kidding, of course you are included! Was just trying to justify myself for not having beeped you!!!Wink

Tashu ! I was just kidding !! I understand sweetieLOL
 
 
Phew!!! Good then ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
guys i have to go now! 
 will come back after 30mins or so, if you guys are on then we will chat if not then c you all  tomorrow

good night n  lots sweet dreams Hug 

love you all! 

xoxox

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4431

-ScarletRose- 52 4431 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 55534

Amor. 1197 55534 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13216

-Zeeshan- 135 13216 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 34898

Perfangel5655 216 34898 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7358

blossom1234 119 7358 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index