Crazy ARHIHOLICS #3 *IO* - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tash10

Aww poor baby πŸ€— Loads of hugs!!! U have much to complete?

yes but the major part is over .. only 2 ellipses are left to make  I don't feel like doing it now πŸ˜­
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

yes but the major part is over .. only 2 ellipses are left to make  I don't feel like doing it now πŸ˜­

So you will be off earlier today?πŸ˜”

So you will be off earlier today?πŸ˜”

umm no  πŸ˜ƒ my red colour is shining in this CC πŸ˜³
Cool😎 Haha yes, but it seems that dark orange to me πŸ˜†
Shreya,Tashu !! Hi dearsπŸ€—Tashu,I like the explanation u gave about being Crazy and the CC is rightly named πŸ˜† Shreya ! Awwe its too bad about your homework dear ! Do take a break,you might feel better ! Even I was going mad studying for that stupid exam of mine tomorrow ! Felt so happy when I saw that it was 8 !πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Shreya,Tashu !! Hi dearsπŸ€—Tashu,I like the explanation u gave about being Crazy and the CC is rightly named πŸ˜† Shreya ! Awwe its too bad about your homework dear ! Do take a break,you might feel better ! Even I was going mad studying for that stupid exam of mine tomorrow ! Felt so happy when I saw that it was 8 !πŸ˜†

Hi πŸ€— LOL glad you liked my explanation!!!πŸ˜† 

Cool😎 Haha yes, but it seems that dark orange to me πŸ˜†

NO it's RED !! 

umm no  πŸ˜ƒ my red colour is shining in this CC πŸ˜³

Tashu !! I agree,it seems like orange to me too ! πŸ˜† Shreya,are you doing EG by any chance ?? Is yes,I know how much of a pain it is !

NO it's RED !! 

I think I've stared at the laptop for too long!!!πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

You know how irritating this EG is na?? m tired of making those stupid figures πŸ˜­ 
how is ur prep going for tomm?? u studied everything??