Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: My Second Wife Geet |Thread 5 - Completed| (Page 102)

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_girl

Originally posted by Shonameet

"u r a serious weirdo"...(i agreeROFL
"is it really necessary for u to talk to urself?"...(like mother like daughter...ROFL
"belive me, i will kill u if i came to know that u were roaming around with a boy in the school"...(ohh...possesive bro!Tongue
Did he mean that she can roam around with boys after school...Wink
"shut up, & if u smell sumthing burning, its may be ur brain, fried in ur head with ur super dum ideas"...(oh my godROFL... It seems akshay knows cooking quit well...impressive.Approve
"when ever akshita would talked about that girl with long black hair, he would avoid the conversation"...BlushingBlushing...btw, franku...how did u know that i hav long hair?...yes, i do hav long hair...but its brownish black...
"u call police if i dont reach home at 4 o'clock, okey?"...ROFL
"i was having troubled making it 550 words, now its exactly 550"...Clap Clap...brillent akshita singh khurana...msk will be proud of u...Cry...msk's happy tears..
"i dont need it, i hav u..thats it"...Big smile...akshay was, is and will be geets son only...Smile
"i cant wait to hav a DIL AND SIL...Day Dreaming...it is very excited to see maan with grey hair...palying with their grand children...
...does that mean..k we hav chance of getting "Season 2" of "MSWG"??...Smile

HugHugHugthanks Shona...Wink
For your analysis...as for a season 2 it depends on a response for a season 2 LOLEmbarrassed
thank you shona...Wink
i do want a season 2!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girl

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Hmm...now serious comment!
Akshay & akshitas bonding is amazing...there relation is so cute & colorful...teasing, noughtiness,care,comfert,concern &posesiveness...
I luvd it!
And maaneet...their relation has become more strong with time...maan's nightmare...his fear that his kids might hate him after knowing that truth...and geet comferting him..like a true life partner...
Liked the way they reveled the truth to akshay...
...and akshays reaction ...for him that truth doest hold any importance ...coz for him, geet khurana is his real mother...she is the one who has brought him up with all the motherly luv n care...and has made him wat he is today!
And akshita is his darling sis...his "maahi"...his baby!
And maan is the bestest father coz he gave him "his mother geet"...by marring her n making her "HIS SECOND WIFE GEET"
Lovd the whole journey...will miss it!

Hug

Embarrassedthanks...Embarrassed
Hug
arent u palning any new OS franku??
Or
may be "TDPP 3"??
Wat say?

music_girl

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

"is it really necessary for u to talk to urself?"...(like mother like daughter...ROFL
"belive me, i will kill u if i came to know that u were roaming around with a boy in the school"...(ohh...possesive bro!Tongue
"shut up, & if u smell sumthing burning, its may be ur brain, fried in ur head with ur super dum ideas"...(oh my godROFL... It seems akshay knows cooking quit well...impressive.Approve
"when ever akshita would talked about that girl with long black hair, he would avoid the conversation"...BlushingBlushing...btw, franku...how did u know that i hav long hair?...yes, i do hav long hair...but its brownish black...
"i was having troubled making it 550 words, now its exactly 550"...Clap Clap...brillent akshita singh khurana...msk will be proud of u...Cry...msk's happy tears..
"i dont need it, i hav u..thats it"...Big smile...akshay was, is and will be geets son only...Smile
"i cant wait to hav a DIL AND SIL...Day Dreaming...it is very excited to see maan with grey hair...palying with their grand children...

For your analysis...as for a season 2 it depends on a response for a season 2 LOLEmbarrassed
thank you shona...Wink
i do want a season 2!
shona, its just u LOLLOL
music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Akshay & akshitas bonding is amazing...there relation is so cute & colorful...teasing, noughtiness,care,comfert,concern &posesiveness...
I luvd it!
And maaneet...their relation has become more strong with time...maan's nightmare...his fear that his kids might hate him after knowing that truth...and geet comferting him..like a true life partner...
...and akshays reaction ...for him that truth doest hold any importance ...coz for him, geet khurana is his real mother...she is the one who has brought him up with all the motherly luv n care...and has made him wat he is today!
And maan is the bestest father coz he gave him "his mother geet"...by marring her n making her "HIS SECOND WIFE GEET"

Hug

Hug
Or
may be "TDPP 3"??
Wat say?
i dont have any concept alas...
Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

thank you shona...Wink
i do want a season 2!
shona, its just u LOLLOL
so wat?
U can dedicat season 2 to me...Big smile

music_girl

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

I luvd it!

Hug

Hug
Or
may be "TDPP 3"??
Wat say?
i dont have any concept alas...
okk...take ur time!
I am sure, u will find sumthing intresting very soon!

music_girl

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

thank you shona...Wink
i do want a season 2!
shona, its just u LOLLOL
so wat?
U can dedicat season 2 to me...Big smile
Winkok

Shonameet

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
he following 203 member(s) liked the above post: sssmarammyicycoolvydehipyarisahelidpurva01leothelionSShah786PoonamTsheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvtahmina58djyoti3Holyna9290860623borntodie_t48maliknkabslockspriyasreemady2483rostmishimcryskenttanishasingh3honeywoodAISHAJSminimoonJaneRochestermaneetarshhottyangelshubhiguptasravanthi93deep002bbinduTheSunShinepayal.gupta177sanju85tracy1191Candy_jsforumseriespatikaddi76kamnagupta7kangsarbjeetniki7611kavitha05miss_dreamynihdear12ParimishtyPRINCESS19mounacutycoolkiwisarogshrutineel11agam12aparnapoduri7994vishpraWhitepigeonnibi_suchirichu26smrithi1234rizwanaqstephanieferizzazubrAcharya10saji-21asmi123lathaauwatergirl68innikki.171aaishahbhakbhartifansadavirkshabnam22Semarnkangelarafvij10m-g19pamilsree10soniaz121seductivepurplemishtibLadyArwenAngel-33MSgayatrichingamingmamatha.cutemishtibhawna02Sphinxhumazubansridevi_nKoolsmileSweetestPariCherishhDiva7heytalSerious-Beautyapril12amrutavjoshiAameragawjusangelManeetTUJANENA--Iqra--LILY111144Vinsh23Makpieits_meShonameetdoublecrossrashmi.vaish68HanishadeviMaaneet099keerthi90CrystalSaya-eiya-ambeernNazmaaashvinisharmaushankitvcJayaRhappydays30shristi1shivangi783prema_ksnilu710shivanirajputdreaminvinciblefrnd.of.frndzmaria_awankptlanshimanshiAlameluamita5mayurmaaneetAlicia2001Hot_Indo_Chillyputhcyum321PaintedSky-Prithi-hermosoharshithaaakrati5286pearlsweetysaranuteemawesomepoojaNiharika.Nairimpoojavermafarie1209gill123--Fairy--nats0101Kriti_roxJeba.Rahmangargi12lil.mizz.smexiipunam2712disha_Maan.GCvalli22love2_soma-padma-SONOMAKTER1kahkashansakinaammu5sdlife19RaDMG25tushti-kiranPerfecT..GaLtintinu18mypride--Ratna--.AmeenaForEvaAsh1991t_areebmisty_drastifanshalini_sLavZkomlikadumasswetha10janu_2006TheDarkKnightMariam94sona-rai--aarthi--shah10rsroopaliseemamaryzaara2212-dia-Gcs-girlTyroRemya_Pillaitamanna1391Maaneet_Vidudona86kkiddooMonaLovesMaandolly10spvd

Go to top