that was lovely 
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetysaran

loved it dear...

awesome update..
bro and sis bonding is so so nice...
akshay took it so maturely... i liked that fact...
awesome completion...

πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
music_girl thumbnail
Thank You Everyone For Commenting and Liking..

Love,
Frankie 😊
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
"u r a serious weirdo"...(i agree🀣
"is it really necessary for u to talk to urself?"...(like mother like daughter...🀣
"belive me, i will kill u if i came to know that u were roaming around with a boy in the school"...(ohh...possesive bro!πŸ˜›
Did he mean that she can roam around with boys after school...πŸ˜‰
"shut up, & if u smell sumthing burning, its may be ur brain, fried in ur head with ur super dum ideas"...(oh my god🀣... It seems akshay knows cooking quit well...impressive.
"when ever akshita would talked about that girl with long black hair, he would avoid the conversation"...☺️☺️...btw, franku...how did u know that i hav long hair?...yes, i do hav long hair...but its brownish black...
"u call police if i dont reach home at 4 o'clock, okey?"...🀣
"i was having troubled making it 550 words, now its exactly 550"...πŸ‘ πŸ‘...brillent akshita singh khurana...msk will be proud of u...😭...msk's happy tears..
"i dont need it, i hav u..thats it"...πŸ˜ƒ...akshay was, is and will be geets son only...😊
"i cant wait to hav a DIL AND SIL......it is very excited to see maan with grey hair...palying with their grand children...
...does that mean..k we hav chance of getting "Season 2" of "MSWG"??...😊
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm...now serious comment!
Akshay & akshitas bonding is amazing...there relation is so cute & colorful...teasing, noughtiness,care,comfert,concern &posesiveness...
I luvd it!
And maaneet...their relation has become more strong with time...maan's nightmare...his fear that his kids might hate him after knowing that truth...and geet comferting him..like a true life partner...
Liked the way they reveled the truth to akshay...
...and akshays reaction ...for him that truth doest hold any importance ...coz for him, geet khurana is his real mother...she is the one who has brought him up with all the motherly luv n care...and has made him wat he is today!
And akshita is his darling sis...his "maahi"...his baby!
And maan is the bestest father coz he gave him "his mother geet"...by marring her n making her "HIS SECOND WIFE GEET"
Lovd the whole journey...will miss it!
Edited by Shonameet - 11 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shonameet

"u r a serious weirdo"...(i agree🀣
"is it really necessary for u to talk to urself?"...(like mother like daughter...🀣
"belive me, i will kill u if i came to know that u were roaming around with a boy in the school"...(ohh...possesive bro!πŸ˜›
Did he mean that she can roam around with boys after school...πŸ˜‰
"shut up, & if u smell sumthing burning, its may be ur brain, fried in ur head with ur super dum ideas"...(oh my god🀣... It seems akshay knows cooking quit well...impressive.
"when ever akshita would talked about that girl with long black hair, he would avoid the conversation"...☺️☺️...btw, franku...how did u know that i hav long hair?...yes, i do hav long hair...but its brownish black...
"u call police if i dont reach home at 4 o'clock, okey?"...🀣
"i was having troubled making it 550 words, now its exactly 550"...πŸ‘ πŸ‘...brillent akshita singh khurana...msk will be proud of u...😭...msk's happy tears..
"i dont need it, i hav u..thats it"...πŸ˜ƒ...akshay was, is and will be geets son only...😊
"i cant wait to hav a DIL AND SIL......it is very excited to see maan with grey hair...palying with their grand children...
...does that mean..k we hav chance of getting "Season 2" of "MSWG"??...😊

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—thanks Shona...πŸ˜‰
For your analysis...as for a season 2 it depends on a response for a season 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
thank you shona...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
music_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shonameet

Hmm...now serious comment!
Akshay & akshitas bonding is amazing...there relation is so cute & colorful...teasing, noughtiness,care,comfert,concern &posesiveness...
I luvd it!
And maaneet...their relation has become more strong with time...maan's nightmare...his fear that his kids might hate him after knowing that truth...and geet comferting him..like a true life partner...
Liked the way they reveled the truth to akshay...
...and akshays reaction ...for him that truth doest hold any importance ...coz for him, geet khurana is his real mother...she is the one who has brought him up with all the motherly luv n care...and has made him wat he is today!
And akshita is his darling sis...his "maahi"...his baby!
And maan is the bestest father coz he gave him "his mother geet"...by marring her n making her "HIS SECOND WIFE GEET"
Lovd the whole journey...will miss it!

πŸ€—

😳thanks...😳
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

update...😳

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Diwali to all of u Dears...

&

Happy Bhaidooj...dears

lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM..don't know when it'll be fixed 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SUPERB EPILOGUE
SO THEY TOLD AKSHAY THE TRUTH BUT HE HAD GEET FOR A MOTHER
HE DID NOT NEED ANYBODY ELSE
music_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridevi_n

beautiful one

merciii 😳 thank you a lot