FF: My Second Wife Geet |Thread 5 - Completed| - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update...

loved the kids...
This is my special thanks to my cute little devil angel(franku)
akshay+akshita= cutest duo of bro-sis in this whole world...invented by the cutie pie herself...luv u frankie...u r a true rockstar!

"yes u r, u r only four years old"- bade bhaiya akshay sing khurana... Calling mahi a baby!
Oww...their parents call them both "loves"...so sweet!
"i m not a baby...mahi is the baby here"--- sahi to hai na...he got pramoted na, he is a BIG brother now...than how can he be a baby?
"bhai is doing remitaal"---she has invented a new word...she is inspired by u franku!
"arethmatics maahi"- ohh poor baby she trund red...just the way akshay used to be!
They both bro-sis r sumthing haan... Mahi is scared of that "alfy alie" nd akshay thiks that his room can catch fire or sumone will attack him...here both the kids having tough time...aur their parents r sleeping peacfully...
'i should hav listed to brother'---thank god mahi, u understood now.
Why maan has to live in that big mention...see our poor baby, how much she can walk with her baby steps, that too at midnight.
Thank god she has her bubbles witht her---i also want a teddy franku!
I will also luv my teddy like mahi...but not more than my family n u haan...promise.
'i told u not to watch that movie'---baba akshay starts his pravachan.
'i hate it when u tell me "i told u"-----i told u naa mahi, he likes to give muft ka gyan.
    Akshita is as stubborn as maan nd akshay...they all r tit for tat.
Ohh...how much this father-daughter argue always...chalo bhago akshay wrna u will surely go nuts...geet se kuchh to sikho.
Maahi glaring at maan---msk v/s 2msk.
"how do u now dads name"--wat happen to u aky i thought u r smart.
Long logical ques---like father.-- use bhi aage hai.
"by drinking milk, we hav strong teeth nd strong bones"---u r not smart but smartest aky nd most intelligent person.

'shopkeeper had given u a free balloon before u could burst all the buyers eardrums."--omg...maan...u r making fun of our mahi...u will pay for it.
'Good morning...but call me ms mahi"-- too copy of akshay...remember?
Maan is so mean...bechara adi...300 rounds...
Bhai is always right!

Luvd the poem so much!
That was so cute!!! Akshita is a complete question bank😉 Akshay is so caring and lovely family all together...will miss them a lot...
Originally posted by Shonameet

This is my special thanks to my cute little devil angel(franku)
akshay+akshita= cutest duo of bro-sis in this whole world...invented by the cutie pie herself...luv u frankie...u r a true rockstar!

"yes u r, u r only four years old"- bade bhaiya akshay sing khurana... Calling mahi a baby!
Oww...their parents call them both "loves"...so sweet!
"i m not a baby...mahi is the baby here"--- sahi to hai na...he got pramoted na, he is a BIG brother now...than how can he be a baby?
"bhai is doing remitaal"---she has invented a new word...she is inspired by u franku!
"arethmatics maahi"- ohh poor baby she trund red...just the way akshay used to be!
They both bro-sis r sumthing haan... Mahi is scared of that "alfy alie" nd akshay thiks that his room can catch fire or sumone will attack him...here both the kids having tough time...aur their parents r sleeping peacfully...
'i should hav listed to brother'---thank god mahi, u understood now.
Why maan has to live in that big mention...see our poor baby, how much she can walk with her baby steps, that too at midnight.
Thank god she has her bubbles witht her---i also want a teddy franku!
I will also luv my teddy like mahi...but not more than my family n u haan...promise.
'i told u not to watch that movie'---baba akshay starts his pravachan.
'i hate it when u tell me "i told u"-----i told u naa mahi, he likes to give muft ka gyan.
    Akshita is as stubborn as maan nd akshay...they all r tit for tat.
Ohh...how much this father-daughter argue always...chalo bhago akshay wrna u will surely go nuts...geet se kuchh to sikho.
Maahi glaring at maan---msk v/s 2msk.
"how do u now dads name"--wat happen to u aky i thought u r smart.
Long logical ques---like father.-- use bhi aage hai.
"by drinking milk, we hav strong teeth nd strong bones"---u r not smart but smartest aky nd most intelligent person.

'shopkeeper had given u a free balloon before u could burst all the buyers eardrums."--omg...maan...u r making fun of our mahi...u will pay for it.
'Good morning...but call me ms mahi"-- too copy of akshay...remember?
Maan is so mean...bechara adi...300 rounds...
Bhai is always right!

Luvd the poem so much!
🤣🤣
 I enjoyed this analysis lo
Just mindblowing update dear
waitng for epi
Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

Just mindblowing update dear
waitng for epi
thanks mona
this ff came 2 an end..oh no.
it was super fun with kids
Originally posted by valli22

this ff came 2 an end..oh no.
it was super fun with kids
thank u
it was such a sweet n cute update dat too da last one. will b waiting for an epilogue.

that was an adorably cute and lovely chapter!
loved it sweets!!!!!!!!