Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: LEGAL SINS THread 4 Pcp pt 21 - Page 131 (Page 142)

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
nice update and precap.waiting unfold the mysteries 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
m not sure but i think that the office conversation was heard by maya
shane1 Goldie
shane1
shane1

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Mindblowing as usual, waiting for the next one Clap
Geet13 Senior Member
Geet13
Geet13

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu123

Originally posted by Geet13

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

ASR raised his hands on Khusi???
How can he? He raised hands on her in his cabin, that too infront of Aman.
He can say being intimate is his legal right, but what about beating Khusi?
Its the plight in his office, then what will happen between the four walls of bedroom in RM, whare she will be left with this beast alone?
He has not learnt least chhivalry, he does not know how to behave to with his wife. He has not the least respect for her. He can even dare to beat her.

Who'll save her, protect her when she will be alone? How can ASR bend so low? I really never expected this much stooping from him. Is he a human by any means?
Though he is now commited towards Khusi not to have a physical relationship, I don't, I can't trust him. He can bend to any extent.
And the worst thing is he had a verbal fight with Aman n his wife Khusi because of Khusi's resisting.
Does he thinks his only satisfying him is Khusi's duty?
His only agenda to fight with them is Khusi's resisting. He only cares about fulfiling his lusts. Then why he ordered Aman to bring a wife, why not he asked for a mistress for six months?
Why the hell can't he make out that a girl with minimum moral values can never accept his dirty deeds? Arnav is a animal, a blood-sucking vampire.
I hope that person who heard this conversation is Maya so that she can ask his lusty brother of this socalled 6 months marriage.

Waiting eagerly for the precap n hints.
Do continue soon.
Thanks a lot for the PM.
               Love you,Take care.
                      -SHUCHI
I agree with each and every word of yours. You are right in every sense. Even I do not trust ASR so I would advise Khushi to not be scared and be prepared to file a FIR under 'Domestic Abuse/Violence' against ASR if needed. He is behaving like typical MCP.

How can he say that she should have said NO if she did not want it? Did he give her any choice? Even First night he snatched phone from her while she was talking to Preeti just to fulfil his lusty desire and he did say that to Preeti over the phone too. And when next day Khushi said no, did he listen to her? NO he did not. He only stopped after seeing her condition/bruises given by him'beast...He never listen to Khushi'even if she say something to him, he thinks that she is ordering him'

Loved the way Khushi stood up for her self respect. She was right that she did fulfil all her duties as wife and daughter in law. Just because Khushi did not want to sleep with him everyday, neither ASR nor other readers can blame Khushi for that. And it about time that he fulfil his duties as husband (NOT BEING INTIMATE WITH HER, this the last thing she would like) by respecting Khushi and her wishes'also needs to learn that when people say something to him or ask him to do something that does not always mean that they ordering him'

Today he crossed all the limit of being a human (?) by raising hand on Khushi'why did he reacted like that when Khushi used that word? If he did not like that word they why he was treating Khushi like that? His is contradicting himself'he did not like Khushi using that word but was and wanted to carry on treating her like that'hypocrite'

I think conversation between Aman, Khushi & Preeti was overheard by Nani in RM and the argument between Aman, Khushi & Arnav was overheard either by Rishi Kashyap or Anjali.

One Good thing is that ASR will stay way from Khushi. Thank God for that. At least Khushi can breathe that this lusty leach will stay away from her physically'

I care damn about Maya's behaviour towards Khushi. I think Khushi should ignore Maya the way Maya ignores her. Why show affection/respect to the person when he/she does not even acknowledge that. Maya is not worth it. I agree the she and ASR has horrible past that but that does not give them a right to hurt other people's feeling'plus her own brother did not bother to tell her about his wedding so she should be rude to ASR and not Khushi'I do not like this creature called Maya'

I believe in Karma strongly'I believe that if you hurt someone or do something wrong with someone, then either you or one of your own will be hurt or wronged by someone. You have to pay the price for you deeds either in this life or next. In show ASR did not listen to Khushi and did not let her go home that night of fashion show, due to which Payal's marriage was broken. He was responsible for that. God did give him punishment by breaking Anjali's marriage making Khushi responsible for that. So I am sure ASR will pay the price in this FF too. How? That is for Madhu to decide and us to find out.

Yaar Madhu, are you sure Khushi will fall for this MCP, Gadha, Beast and what not? I can understand that ASR will fall in love with her as he will not find any better girl than our Khushi, but Khushi' In this whole world Khushi will only find him to be fallen in love with? I know the answer is yes'so I would say Khushiji tusi great ho!

By the way is it necessary that every FF has to have a happy ending'I want Khushi to find someone decent than ASR and move on with her life'I know I sound like sadist but what can I do I do not like this lusty ASR...

Finally I got yet another comment from Geet.. You know I wait for you comment always..

Well I know its not easy to forget such a Person in life specially after the pain and hurt that he has given to her... I have surely thought of things to show here after 6 months.. But not the end yet..So will have to wait and think on this deeply..

MAdhu

Madhu, what ever ending you decide I will accept. I love this FF more than any other FF yours. You know first thing I do in the morning is to check whether this one updated or not and then read comments to find out about update whether it is sad one or happy one to prepare myself before reading update...no matter whether it is a sad one or happy one I do read it. Love you for writing this and other FFs...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13ashwathiGodsEyeLove_Arnie

shasru26 Goldie
shasru26
shasru26

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Wow awesome 
zoyadarkrose Senior Member
zoyadarkrose
zoyadarkrose

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Arnav is feeling guilty!! Thats a first. .wonder who overheard it. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
awesome update loved glad khushi stood up to him and told how he makes her feel and his reaction ready to raise his hands poor aman being dragged in to it glad he stood up for her loved the precap his now realizing she is not ready for this part of the contract and he was  really lusting thanks fr the pm

Geet13 Senior Member
Geet13
Geet13

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daljeet

ASR raised his hands on Khusi???
How can he? He raised hands on her in his cabin, that too infront of Aman.
He can say being intimate is his legal right, but what about beating Khusi?
Its the plight in his office, then what will happen between the four walls of bedroom in RM, whare she will be left with this beast alone?
He has not learnt least chhivalry, he does not know how to behave to with his wife. He has not the least respect for her. He can even dare to beat her.

Who'll save her, protect her when she will be alone? How can ASR bend so low? I really never expected this much stooping from him. Is he a human by any means?
Though he is now commited towards Khusi not to have a physical relationship, I don't, I can't trust him. He can bend to any extent.
And the worst thing is he had a verbal fight with Aman n his wife Khusi because of Khusi's resisting.
Does he thinks his only satisfying him is Khusi's duty?
His only agenda to fight with them is Khusi's resisting. He only cares about fulfiling his lusts. Then why he ordered Aman to bring a wife, why not he asked for a mistress for six months?
Why the hell can't he make out that a girl with minimum moral values can never accept his dirty deeds? Arnav is a animal, a blood-sucking vampire.
I hope that person who heard this conversation is Maya so that she can ask his lusty brother of this socalled 6 months marriage.

Waiting eagerly for the precap n hints.
Do continue soon.
Thanks a lot for the PM.
               Love you,Take care.
                      -SHUCHI
0„2
shuchi,wow dear!u made it.a looong comment.Big smile
0„2
n so angry????yea i get it.but i dont hv much hopes from this arnav.infact i dont think he is arnav,bz the arnav we usually knw cant be like this.this is an entirely new man with just the name arnav.i take it like this.so its easy for me to handle my temper to him.some unkwn facesless man is treating kushi like this.so yea im with u wen i say i hate him n his lust is yuck n i fee labd for kushi.our arnav is not like this.so either till he change or till the reason behind this marriage comes i wont see this man as our beloved arnav.our arnav can be ruthless,arogant,playboy,naughty,fuming,wait even brahmachari,but not a lusty man,atleast not lusty to kushi.think it tht way n lets see wat comes ahead for us.
0„2
yes he raised his hand.tht is totally not gentleman thing.i saw some ppl still saying everything is kushi's fault.i agree it was her wrong,her foolishness.but tht doesnt give arnav any right to raise his hand.n she agreed to be his wife for 6 months,not his mistress.he is treating her now like a mistress.tht is wat is hurting many who hate arnav in this.so lets see wen arnav is planning to change.only aftr tht i'll think of barun's face for arnav.u with me????
Yeah finally I made it."BRAHMACHARI"!!! ROFL0„2You know he was at the verge of losing "his virginity" on 4th June. But thanks to the damn goon. Urgghhh!!! Angry OK jokes apart. I agree with u I really choked while imagining my sweet Barun as ASR of LS.I will try not to imagine Arnie but I don't think I will be able to pacify my temper by this. If I don't relate him with Arnav in the soap, he I mean ASR in LS without any definate face is a person of hatred for me. I am with u n will try to concentrate on this story without relating Arnav. Lets see what happens then...
You both are right. Even I cannot imagine Barun as ASR like this FF.

I must say that ASR in LS is lusty but never do it in front of other watching like some writers are showing that in their FF. I was shocked when I read that part. I am glad Madhu is not that kind of writer. I have read almost all of her FF and must say that she has never written anything vulgar or cheap. Even her intimate scenes are not vulgar or cheap. I love her for that and admire her writing skill, very few writers have that talent. Love you Madhu...keep writing...
He

Edited by Geet13 - 10 September 2012 at 8:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyeLove_Arnie

Go to top