Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: LEGAL SINS THread 4 Pcp pt 21 - Page 131 (Page 130)

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
wow!!! awesum update as always!!!! khushi takng out hr anger on arnav ws vry much requird nw in d story... i guess maya must hv heard them in d office..
THNX fr d pm... plzzz update soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyedaljeet

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

ASR raised his hands on Khusi???
How can he? He raised hands on her in his cabin, that too infront of Aman.
He can say being intimate is his legal right, but what about beating Khusi?
Its the plight in his office, then what will happen between the four walls of bedroom in RM, whare she will be left with this beast alone?
He has not learnt least chhivalry, he does not know how to behave to with his wife. He has not the least respect for her. He can even dare to beat her.

Who'll save her, protect her when she will be alone? How can ASR bend so low? I really never expected this much stooping from him. Is he a human by any means?
Though he is now commited towards Khusi not to have a physical relationship, I don't, I can't trust him. He can bend to any extent.
And the worst thing is he had a verbal fight with Aman n his wife Khusi because of Khusi's resisting.
Does he thinks his only satisfying him is Khusi's duty?
His only agenda to fight with them is Khusi's resisting. He only cares about fulfiling his lusts. Then why he ordered Aman to bring a wife, why not he asked for a mistress for six months?
Why the hell can't he make out that a girl with minimum moral values can never accept his dirty deeds? Arnav is a animal, a blood-sucking vampire.
I hope that person who heard this conversation is Maya so that she can ask his lusty brother of this socalled 6 months marriage.

Waiting eagerly for the precap n hints.
Do continue soon.
Thanks a lot for the PM.
               Love you,Take care.
                      -SHUCHI

shuchi,wow dear!u made it.a looong comment.Big smile

n so angry????yea i get it.but i dont hv much hopes from this arnav.infact i dont think he is arnav,bz the arnav we usually knw cant be like this.this is an entirely new man with just the name arnav.i take it like this.so its easy for me to handle my temper to him.some unkwn facesless man is treating kushi like this.so yea im with u wen i say i hate him n his lust is yuck n i fee labd for kushi.our arnav is not like this.so either till he change or till the reason behind this marriage comes i wont see this man as our beloved arnav.our arnav can be ruthless,arogant,playboy,naughty,fuming,wait even brahmachari,but not a lusty man,atleast not lusty to kushi.think it tht way n lets see wat comes ahead for us.

yes he raised his hand.tht is totally not gentleman thing.i saw some ppl still saying everything is kushi's fault.i agree it was her wrong,her foolishness.but tht doesnt give arnav any right to raise his hand.n she agreed to be his wife for 6 months,not his mistress.he is treating her now like a mistress.tht is wat is hurting many who hate arnav in this.so lets see wen arnav is planning to change.only aftr tht i'll think of barun's face for arnav.u with me????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13Geet13--Sarunholic--GodsEyeLove_Arnie

Sarah_Jothi IF-Dazzler
Sarah_Jothi
Sarah_Jothi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i suppose tat persn who heard the convo is maya...she must hv follwd them to offce since she strngly suspct her brothr...am i rgt madhu? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye--Sarunholic--

prrk86 IF-Dazzler
prrk86
prrk86

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Read all d 20 parts in one go!!! must say..ur each nd evry ff hs dat uniqueness!!! nd m truely obsessed by all of ur ff's !!!!
CONGO on d 2nd season of 'Forcibly Yours' !!!!!! d story sounds damm intrstng!!! w8ng desprtly fr nxt parts of 'entangled love' nd 'wretched knot' too!!! thnx fr d pm Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13GodsEyedaljeet

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Originally posted by cherry227

one of the two person whos eaves dropped has to be maya... 

loved the conversation... ASR is blind when angry but im glad khushi stood up for herself and aman supported her! Sleeping with the husband is not the ONLY duty of a wife towards her husband... someone needs to update him on a husbands duty towards his wife, he shud start with giving her some respect!!! 

well said.Clap

yea,someone must seriously update him on tht.i hope maya wud do tht.i want maya to do tht.but lets wait n seeSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13Geet13ashwathicrizallove.piyaliGodsEyecherry227Love_Arnie

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Nice one. Thnks for the update and pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15