FF: LEGAL SINS THread 4 Pcp pt 21 - Page 131 - Page 94

Posted: 11 years ago
great update , wounder who this sneaky spy person is ...continue soon
Now she is showing she is Mrs. ASR...if everyone s taking guess who overheard them in office...i would like to make my guess too... i think its the other new entry u r going to intro in upcoming updates...
will maya will help to rejoin ARNAV-KHUSHI😛

or

would increase the distance???😲

confused😕
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

@Geet13:- you analysed Khusi's plight so well. No one can do this as well as u. U r a true fan of this FF.But what I am here to say is frstly I agree to all of your points. Yeah Khusi should choose a decent guy for herself n move on in life n ASR should repent.But, still can't accept ArShi separation. I know I am mean n selfish to say all this, even I don't believe I really want them together. I questioned my mind many times n it said yes Khusi should move on with a person who deserves her. But, I have such a evil mind that it always whispers Arshi together. I know u'll not like my this mentality. Even I don't like thinking this way.I am indeed a mean person to think like this that Arshi should be together. But, I can't stop myself to want Arshi together. Really, how can I forget all the ill-treatments, misbehaviors n pains of Khusi to think all this. Now, I hate myself more than ASR. I am not able to convince myself to think impartially. I am a very bad person.Arnav should suffer, he should repent but at last I don't want a sad ending. Khusi should dominate him n fight back n take revenge from him though it can't correct Arnav's deeds n Khusi's pains can't be soothed by this. Today I knew how mean person I am. I hate ASR to the core But still I don't want a sad ending. I am sorry.
Suchi I agree with you. If ASR truly repents then I would say Arshi should be together...I cannot see Arnav and Khushi separate too that's why I said I will not mind happy ending too.
nice one
so arnav is feeling guilty
continue soon
Awesome precap madhu...I love Arnav in all ur FFs...though he seems to be so rough outwards he is so good at heart...well done...👍🏼
Originally posted by Geet13

Suchi I agree with you. If ASR truly repents then I would say Arshi should be together...I cannot see Arnav and Khushi separate too that's why I said I will not mind happy ending too.

thank god u understood me. U too can't see Arshi separate. U know "Arshi forever".😊
but, after Arnav's punishment.
awesome one...hez feelin guilty...
continue soon
what an update...totally in love with it...

"Wh**e.. Yes This is the word uttered by her which made him go mad at her.. How could she consider herself as a "Wh**e".. She is his Wife.. Doesnt she understand that? 

he hated when she called herself a who*e...but why does he understand that what ll ppl say to her wen she ll leave him after 6 months and whatif this whole contract thing came into lime light...so excited to read more story :)
thanks for pm :)

Well done Khusi. Arnav Singh Raizada needed this reality check on his relationship. I like how Aman took Khusi's side and stated the truth..
Don't know what will be Arnav's next reaction when he comes back home ..
I guess the one who listened in the ofc to their conversation is the new entry you are talking about. Could this be the reason he hates Arnav ...