Frequent Posters

shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Mindblowing as usual, waiting for the next one 👏
Geet13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu123

Finally I got yet another comment from Geet.. You know I wait for you comment always..

Well I know its not easy to forget such a Person in life specially after the pain and hurt that he has given to her... I have surely thought of things to show here after 6 months.. But not the end yet..So will have to wait and think on this deeply..

MAdhu

Madhu, what ever ending you decide I will accept. I love this FF more than any other FF yours. You know first thing I do in the morning is to check whether this one updated or not and then read comments to find out about update whether it is sad one or happy one to prepare myself before reading update...no matter whether it is a sad one or happy one I do read it. Love you for writing this and other FFs...
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav is feeling guilty!! Thats a first. .wonder who overheard it. .
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved glad khushi stood up to him and told how he makes her feel and his reaction ready to raise his hands poor aman being dragged in to it glad he stood up for her loved the precap his now realizing she is not ready for this part of the contract and he was  really lusting thanks fr the pm

Geet13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM

Yeah finally I made it."BRAHMACHARI"!!! 🤣0„2You know he was at the verge of losing "his virginity" on 4th June. But thanks to the damn goon. Urgghhh!!! 😡 OK jokes apart. I agree with u I really choked while imagining my sweet Barun as ASR of LS.I will try not to imagine Arnie but I don't think I will be able to pacify my temper by this. If I don't relate him with Arnav in the soap, he I mean ASR in LS without any definate face is a person of hatred for me. I am with u n will try to concentrate on this story without relating Arnav. Lets see what happens then...

You both are right. Even I cannot imagine Barun as ASR like this FF.

I must say that ASR in LS is lusty but never do it in front of other watching like some writers are showing that in their FF. I was shocked when I read that part. I am glad Madhu is not that kind of writer. I have read almost all of her FF and must say that she has never written anything vulgar or cheap. Even her intimate scenes are not vulgar or cheap. I love her for that and admire her writing skill, very few writers have that talent. Love you Madhu...keep writing...
HeEdited by Geet13 - 11 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally she spoke out.. too good!!
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update...loved the confrontation 👏
loved how khushi argued back to him...how she threw the right words that hit him, that how he has been treating her...but ASR raised his hand..oh no!!! glad that aman stopped him & now even he has realized his mistake...so he is thinks he is being attracted towards her...may be forever?? wow!!
cant wait to know how the equation changes between arnav-khushi post this confrontation & how she tries to blackmail him!

Love_Arnie thumbnail
@Geet13:- you analysed Khusi's plight so well. No one can do this as well as u. U r a true fan of this FF.But what I am here to say is frstly I agree to all of your points. Yeah Khusi should choose a decent guy for herself n move on in life n ASR should repent.But, still can't accept ArShi separation. I know I am mean n selfish to say all this, even I don't believe I really want them together. I questioned my mind many times n it said yes Khusi should move on with a person who deserves her. But, I have such a evil mind that it always whispers Arshi together. I know u'll not like my this mentality. Even I don't like thinking this way.I am indeed a mean person to think like this that Arshi should be together. But, I can't stop myself to want Arshi together. Really, how can I forget all the ill-treatments, misbehaviors n pains of Khusi to think all this. Now, I hate myself more than ASR. I am not able to convince myself to think impartially. I am a very bad person.Arnav should suffer, he should repent but at last I don't want a sad ending. Khusi should dominate him n fight back n take revenge from him though it can't correct Arnav's deeds n Khusi's pains can't be soothed by this. Today I knew how mean person I am. I hate ASR to the core But still I don't want a sad ending. I am sorry.Edited by SanchayitaM - 11 years ago
RUKHSAR740 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice precap
ur hints r making me think more
well,update soon
-Xpress- thumbnail
glad that kushi said her heart out to arnav.. loved the update