Users

Frequent Posters

hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi madhu after precap i cant wait plz update soon

Originally posted by: Geet13

I agree with each and every word of yours. You are right in every sense. Even I do not trust ASR so I would advise Khushi to not be scared and be prepared to file a FIR under 'Domestic Abuse/Violence' against ASR if needed. He is behaving like typical MCP.

How can he say that she should have said NO if she did not want it? Did he give her any choice? Even First night he snatched phone from her while she was talking to Preeti just to fulfil his lusty desire and he did say that to Preeti over the phone too. And when next day Khushi said no, did he listen to her? NO he did not. He only stopped after seeing her condition/bruises given by him'beast...He never listen to Khushi'even if she say something to him, he thinks that she is ordering him'

Loved the way Khushi stood up for her self respect. She was right that she did fulfil all her duties as wife and daughter in law. Just because Khushi did not want to sleep with him everyday, neither ASR nor other readers can blame Khushi for that. And it about time that he fulfil his duties as husband (NOT BEING INTIMATE WITH HER, this the last thing she would like) by respecting Khushi and her wishes'also needs to learn that when people say something to him or ask him to do something that does not always mean that they ordering him'

Today he crossed all the limit of being a human (?) by raising hand on Khushi'why did he reacted like that when Khushi used that word? If he did not like that word they why he was treating Khushi like that? His is contradicting himself'he did not like Khushi using that word but was and wanted to carry on treating her like that'hypocrite'

I think conversation between Aman, Khushi & Preeti was overheard by Nani in RM and the argument between Aman, Khushi & Arnav was overheard either by Rishi Kashyap or Anjali.

One Good thing is that ASR will stay way from Khushi. Thank God for that. At least Khushi can breathe that this lusty leach will stay away from her physically'

I care damn about Maya's behaviour towards Khushi. I think Khushi should ignore Maya the way Maya ignores her. Why show affection/respect to the person when he/she does not even acknowledge that. Maya is not worth it. I agree the she and ASR has horrible past that but that does not give them a right to hurt other people's feeling'plus her own brother did not bother to tell her about his wedding so she should be rude to ASR and not Khushi'I do not like this creature called Maya'

I believe in Karma strongly'I believe that if you hurt someone or do something wrong with someone, then either you or one of your own will be hurt or wronged by someone. You have to pay the price for you deeds either in this life or next. In show ASR did not listen to Khushi and did not let her go home that night of fashion show, due to which Payal's marriage was broken. He was responsible for that. God did give him punishment by breaking Anjali's marriage making Khushi responsible for that. So I am sure ASR will pay the price in this FF too. How? That is for Madhu to decide and us to find out.

Yaar Madhu, are you sure Khushi will fall for this MCP, Gadha, Beast and what not? I can understand that ASR will fall in love with her as he will not find any better girl than our Khushi, but Khushi' In this whole world Khushi will only find him to be fallen in love with? I know the answer is yes'so I would say Khushiji tusi great ho!

By the way is it necessary that every FF has to have a happy ending'I want Khushi to find someone decent than ASR and move on with her life'I know I sound like sadist but what can I do I do not like this lusty ASR...

Finally I got yet another comment from Geet.. You know I wait for you comment always.. 

Well I know its not easy to forget such a Person in life specially after the pain and hurt that he has given to her... I have surely thought of things to show here after 6 months.. But not the end yet..So will have to wait and think on this deeply..

MAdhu
quicksand thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update .Want know who was listening their conversation
pls update soon!!
GoGreen thumbnail
Madhu when will these two stop tom and Jerry fights and start developing feelings. R I planning to show pavitrabandam second half after 6months if so I am very very much looking farward...
vaish06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG  OMG !! did MAYA heard their convo ??? AAHHH 
this is  INTERESTINGG !!
THANK YOUU waitiing fr the next  !! :D 
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
WOWWW!!!
MINND BLOWINGG !
oroniArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wht an update...

khushi ekdam phool jhari...

aman supported her too good...

some hw arnav is guilt...

thxx fr precap n hint...

1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Arnav should feel guilty for his actions!!
Continue soon!!😊
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice update and precap.waiting unfold the mysteries 
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
m not sure but i think that the office conversation was heard by maya