nice precap..update soon...
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing madhu plz do continue soon.

aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update 👏👏...cant wait to read ahead !
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Now arnav is crossing his limits:):) poor khushi:(:(
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MY HEART GOES TO KHUSHI.  nOW SHE HAS FACE TWICE THE ARROGANCE (ONE FROM HUSBAND AND OTHER FROM MAYA)

Precap looks lil scary guess flashback on its way.

looking forward for new entry
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for Khushi to confront ASR.. that wuld be a treat!!
Geet13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiluver

hahaha , I luvd the prcp , am tryng to guess , wht will b khushi's answr , will she agree , will she refuse

sometym , I think arnav is just married her 4 this reason, he cant miss any nyt , poor khushi.

I wanna see a strong khushi... I wanna her refuse & say NOOO.

Waiting 4 tmrw.

And if he forces himself on her than I want Khushi to hit him on the head with whatever comes handy...break his head...at least he will get some sense...jerk...or just wanted Khushi to point out that what if someone does the same thing to Maya or Anjali...
Originally posted by: Geet13

And if he forces himself on her than I want Khushi to hit him on the head with whatever comes handy...break his head...at least he will get some sense...jerk...or just wanted Khushi to point out that what if someone does the same thing to Maya or Anjali...

How about a small Table lamp to hit his head?😆

Okay jokes apart.. Well She would point out the same happening to Maya (Soon).. But he would be more wild hearing this.. (We all know him.. Thats how he is.. He would never accept the things easily.. The ones specially which are not in his favour..)
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update!! now is seriously want very strong khushi who would show arnav and maya that she is also no less than them... atleast good to see that maya baby is realizing that khushi is his wife and shares same position as her in his life .. grrr precap again i hate arnav if she says no really he is going to go to bed to sleep 
 now im getting doubt that he married khushi for what ever reason but the main reason  im seeing is for satisfying his needs only... every night he is trying to get intimate with her that is khushi who is resisting... i know she signed the contract for being his wife only but still sometimes its not looking like wife types 😔
Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
superb update loved it yaar!...waiting for the next udpate!