FF: LEGAL SINS THread 4 Pcp pt 21 - Page 131 - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update
Thanks for pm me
Im silent reader of your all the works.. Trust me, i have read your all the ff's in 4 days (day and late nights getting nice scoldings from my sister ) and i have become huge fan of your writings.. your are an amazing writer. Im loving this LEGAL SINS and its  unique concept. I think in no course Maya will also starts to like kushi. nice updates.
nice chapter... i hope maya gets along well with khushi...
looking forward for FY2😊
Precap for Part 18:

Khushi knew he wont listen to her.. She started getting dressed in her night suit and then opened the door wiping her wet hair with the Towel.. She saw him sitting at the bed edge and seeing her from there.. She moved to the Mirror and started wiping her hair.. She saw him from the mirror getting up and moving towards her slowly. She started breathing hard.. She closed her eyes tight and continued wiping her hair.. She suddenly felt him close behind her, so close that his breath was caressing her nape. She gulped and still continued wiping.. She then could feel his fingers lingering on her nape and sliding down towards the Zip of her Kurta.. She immediately turned back to face him before he could actually reach out her Zip and open it.. 

Arnav was not surprised.. She always knew how to resist him and his touches.. He pulled her face towards him by holding her nape and she dropped the towel down from her hand and held his chest for support.. They both looked in each others eyes... His eyes could see clearly the fear within her for tonight and she could see only hunger in his eyes.. 

Arnav: I usually shouldnt be asking this to you.. But then seeing you so scared, I better ask.. 
Khushi was little surprised what he meant to ask her now..

Arnav: Arent you willing to get intimate with me tonight? Do you still need some time to make yourself understand what you are here for? 

Khushi didnt know what she needed to answer to his questions.. Yes she needed time to get used to the fact that she was his wife and she needed to do everything that he wished.. Though it would be for the next 6 months.. Arnav could feel she was thinking and fighting with her mind to answer him.. 

Arnav: Answer me fast Khushi.. Or else I would take it a "NO" from your end and get you on bed the very next moment.. 
Superb update, waiting for next part as well as forcibly yours
Woow , it was an ammazing update , I really lik it.

I luvd hw Maya keep teasing arnav , bt she still not accepting khushi , she is little possissive 4 her bro , thts y.

woundring hw Arshi's marriage will benefit maya , waiting 4 u to relev this in upccomming prts .

poor khushi , she getting scrd abt nyts.

waiting to noe hw arnav will handle his wiffe & his sis.

waiting 4 prcp , n so excitd to read abt " forcibly urs 2 " , season 1 was my fvrt FF.
nice precap... arnav s changing for sure..it s quite shockng that he s askng khushi whether she s willing to get intimate with him tonight or she still need sum tym for it
waitng to read about forcibly yours season 2 hints
update soon
OOOKK .. some one pass me a glass of water ...🤪  cant wait for 2morow to read this cptr