Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow nice update madhu.

i like maya.i hope tht doesnt change ever.

it is clear with anjali's monologue tht she has suffered so much in past .n y do i get a feeling tht arnav's 6 months marriage has got to do something with maya,like maya doubts.wen i guessed this first i felt proud abt arnav.tht he cud sacrifice his own life for maya,a step sister.i loved the brother in him.

but on second thots i realized tht he is not only sacrificing himself but also kushi's life.i agree tht she agreed to this on her own for money.but if it was another girl who did it to be ASR's wife then he cud be counted right atleast.but kushi had to do bz of her helplessness.true tht arnav didnt torture her into this.but then he cud hv atleast kept away from being intimate with her but kee pas a wife b4 world for the purpose he wants.then kushi wud hv atleast corporated with him.

im not saying arnav cheated her.it is true kushi knew everything b4,but in her desperation she didnt realize the seriousness of the thing she entered into.she is just entering 20s,she is still immature from my stance.nobdy was there to guide her to the right,i mean preeti n aman wer frnds,tey cudnt drive her attention to the intensity or gravity of the situation but just ask her if she is sure n warn her.tht doesnt work in such things n in such mental states.

im happy though a bit jealous maya is not bad.she doesnt allow her J to cloud her view points.thts a good sign.from her words it is clear tht arnav is not a clean man,not exactly like aman had put it.but im happy tht maya acknowledges tht arnav is lucky to hv a girl like kushi as wife n even considers him not worthy of her,though she will nvr voice it.

im happy tht she is not blind like arnav,but sees things as it is atleast in hr mind.eventhough maya is avoiding kushi now,i dont think it will hurt kushi now.bz she doesnt want to be here,with arnav,n cheat his family n if one person shows indifference,it will be more easy for her tht she wont hv to please n act b4 one more person.so im not worried abt maya's ignorance,as of now.(but a curt goodnight wud hv been ok.but tht is ok for now).

i think arnav is more effected than others by maya's ignorance in tht way to kushi.but she is trying al lways to guess out the thing arnav is hiding n i hope she succeed.
bz if it is for maya,arnav has all the right to sacrifice his life,but taking kushi with him in it,like always,in his usualek ke saath ek mufth manner wen it comes to kushi, is not right.
to save one life,he cant destroy another life.this is indeed a sin,beyond all rights.
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyweird

Congrats for  1 no

Well truly speaking you are, you give us such lovely fanfiction's that too so many at one go and that too regularly
Thanks

Yes excited for part two forcibly yours

Congrats for being on top...u truly deserve to be there...stay there
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luv it

thanks for pm

updt soon
Geet13 thumbnail
Did Arnav make love to her or had sex with her? As per me people who are in love they call it love making...here they are not even comfortable with each and Khushi is thinking about making love? Are you sure? I thought you are a writer and will understand your characters better than us...

I just hope that Arnav does not force himself on her in the name of duty...Edited by Geet13 - 11 years ago
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsum update
vaitn vaitin vat ll happen next

-Xpress- thumbnail
Awesome update.. loved that maya is trying to accept kushi i think..

kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i was so Damm anxious for this,thanks a ton to you Madhu123,for taking some time and updating this. . .
😊
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Hpe maya vl accept khusi soon...awsum part...thanx 4 pm
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow
congos 1st..πŸ‘
n i love d way Arnav z bein trappd by Maya nw..
gud 4 him..he neeeds 2 ans.bth Khushi n Maya..
wud lov 2 c his cndtn..:DπŸ˜†
do pm me wen u update more...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxxx😊😊😊😊
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
[ wow,so Maya checking out Khushi!hmmm. . .
great. . .loving the teasing part Maya is doing. . .πŸ˜‰
and Khushi,she is native,but still manager to handle all. . .😊
but this Maya is a all different person.very pampered and spoilt by her brother,but i understand why Maya is like that. . .
great going. ..
Khushi again nervous,and me again anxious. . .
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
am waiting to read why Arnav married Khushi for Maya,what is it?
thanks for the pm,waiting for you to update the precap. . .pm me soon. ...
Shraddha. . .