Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved this Khushiii... She is really bold... I really hope she have this character through out the FF and she wont break down when 6 months is over.. I want Arnav to run behind her to convince and bring her back to his life... Dont know whats your plan for the FF.. But, frankly, I love this kinda track whihc I almost expected in IPK...Haha... Let it be.. I loved this update and may be more than any other chapter.. It had suspence and drama and I always wonder, you do everything sp perfectly madhuu... menas each and every FF, its sooo perfect.. LOve you for that
-Xpress- thumbnail
As arnav said  kushi sometime talks so maturely.. so arnav now gonna tell the truth of his marriage to maya??? looking forward to know what is the reason.. loved the update

asdfjkl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, is Arnav going to tell some lies to Maya or the truth? I hope it's the truth so I can finally find out what it is haha

I'm so glad Khushi spoke up because she was right in the end
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wooohooo!!  He was concerned Khushi would get hurt...sooo sweet!!  Loving the bold Khushi...Arnav has no choice but to fall in love...can't wait!!😛
_Roka_ thumbnail
loool i like what khushi said 2 maya good girl,,,, vryyy nice update 😉
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope this maya doesn't do anything bad.
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U got 1st Rank. Baby as i said earlier, u r the best ever and i mean it dear. Congrats my dear Madhu. Keep up the goodwork and god bless u for more achievements dear. Im so much happy for u that i cant even express my feelings. love u Madhu.👏 👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏 👏
ArshiKatLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...update soon...

Maya is truly OverPampered...n i hope she starts liking khushi and i think khushi will make her mend her ways..:))

PS: Thnkxx 4 the PM
Maz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. I know Maya is upset but I hope her and Khushi become really good friends due to their age. infact I hope Maya brings ASR and Khushi together for good😉
pinku_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...I hope Khushi will get good friend in Maya...