India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ArVi MARRIAGE...BUT WITH A TWIST!!!

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
see guyz we hav been reading and listening to all the articles,segment,promos and interviews about ArVi or Arjun-Ovi marrigeConfused...we know PR has been full of drama and will continue to beSleepy...i think A Marriage will take place...And That to between Arjun and Purvi only but with a twist!Wink
what i think is that just before the marriage purvi will tell arjun that he loves her Aai(mom) and for her happiness she will do any sacrifice etc.etc. to let archana get her right to be a respectful bahu,a mom and a wife...arjun will be upset...purvi will tell him to marry Ovi and even ovi will emotionally blackmail arjun and arjun will agree to do it for purvi but still he will be shattered and angry that purvi chose her mom over himOuch...when he is about to marry Ovi Archana and manav will come and interrupt their marrriage,Archana will scold purvi that how can she even think of this...that for her(archana) happiness she was going to sacrifice her(purvi) biggest happiness blah,blah,blah...she will insisit purvi to marry arjun...manav will scold Ovi etc,etc.but Arjun will be sad,shattered,angry,hearbroken...he will think that Purvi doesnt love her she just loves her momCry...Archana will make arjun understand etc etc and make him marry Purvi...this is how ArVi marriage will take place...the twist comes after the marriage Arjun will stop loving purvi he will start hating her just because she chose her mom over him and she doesnt love him etc,etc. their Suhagraat will be full of drama Arjun very angry on purvi either not talking to her or hurting her etc.etc...this is how story will resume to its high voltage drama,misunderstanding,hatred,crying,glycerin etc.etc...the CVs will show Arjun hating purvi and purvi manauing him,their dooriyaan etc.etc  for atleast a month in the show...after that ofcourse how can married couple and ex-lovers stay away from each other...something will bring ArVi close again(but we have to wait for it,ofcourse!)...we will get to see their post-marital bliss for sure!Big smile
so guys this is what i think...i know 'meri soch kuch jyada hi aage ki hai'...but i guess i will be happy if this happens atleast better then Arjun-Ovi marriage right?...praying hard this only happens i dont want to see Arjun-Ovi marriage...why cant EktaAngry keep any couple happy in her shows!...
do let me know what you all think on my prediction!Big smile

Edited by nebs - 03 September 2012 at 10:48pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

panpanrecoupashsarsheetu.u.30Awesome2210diana72PEACE4LifeBrokengirldolce123shagufta2211amni375ampliphyramki1Axiom-Latty-MagicalPari-MariaMars-

na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
It was nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nebsshagufta2211

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
thnxxx :)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagufta2211

kasthury Newbie
kasthury
kasthury

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
super

nebsshagufta2211

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasthury

super

thank you :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagufta2211

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
far than better but ekta is hell bent  with her stupid story line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,god give some brain to ekta and save pavitra rishta and arjun purvi 

nebsshagufta2211

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

far than better but ekta is hell bent  with her stupid story line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,god give some brain to ekta and save pavitra rishta and arjun purvi 

yeahhh idiot ektaAngry

shagufta2211_OrChiD_

chibi_deea Goldie
chibi_deea
chibi_deea

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I really hope that your prediction comes true. I can't stand Arjun and Ovi as a married couple, it's torture.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nebsneha.sainshagufta2211

Go to top