India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Looking forward to...

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Well many of us were excited for today's episode as per amazing pre-cap.
But then came along the article and changed things. So I thought about the history of Parichay. Whenever such things take place, what do we get? Most of the times we saw more and more nonsense they throw on us viewers by ridiculing Kunal.

We heard that before leap focus will be on Kunal. Well they certainly focused on butchering him and giving us big mess or khichadi we were not able to digest. 
Leap was suppose to bring some freshness and bring back the old essence. Well we saw every character with appropriate substance except Kunal and Siddhi. Siddhi keeps working on solwing water problem, while Kunal is drinking, gambling, boxing, self-destruction and everything that comes along with irresponsible father figure. 
Looking at kids, one mouths OTT dialogues first and later Kunal has to console him or run behind him. Other one keeps giving talk about "coolness" (still don't know what it isConfused) and Siddhi has to chase him, doll up and what not to just get acknowledgment from him.

We saw some progress last week. Hoping we will see more this week as per pre-cap and logic. But wait the article said emotion win over logic. Confused

If we look at logic, there needs to be an explanation of 9 years. Yes we had some answers but not enough. Sure Siddhi was in jail so nothing there but what about Kunal? Even if we look at emotion, well need an explanation for his emotional state. What we know so far does not fit well. Are we to assume Kunal all of a sudden came home said that's it for me. I'm gonna try to bond with my son who keeps reminding me of Siddhi that I can't even hold himConfused. So you people call Gaurav back as I am sure lollypop is no more funConfused.

My hope was to get a proper explanation but then I was willing to settle for even just one flashback scene or self-talk. But whole month and nothing so hope is fading away.

With the article do we need to look forward to more ridicule of Kunal as that one thing we can always count on. In past CVs have proved me wrong in how much they can degrade Kunal to make everyone else look great so again that? About emotions, well I have had Parichay with all the negative emotions and sleepless nights in past few months. So more coming our wayThumbs Up

Edited by jay_bpm - 03 September 2012 at 5:50am

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
hi

Jay i am just praying and hoping the makers dont fed us with a revenge/deal/spiteful track in coming weeks.

the articles have surely left me scared, bec usually whenever we get such intv from SS we end up seeing more mess in the show. 

with sinal come face to face, maybe it means more and more mu's 

the only thing i am glad is that SBB showed siddhi give AC prize, i would have hated it if kunal stopped AC from getting prize form siddhi. So thats only good thing for me as of now

norzar
cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i understand wat u r saying Jay ..infact i feel da same ...i know its beter to have no hopes dan having hopes nd being heart broken later on ...but then something in me tells dat ...things are not gonna be soo bad ...i mean we have already seen enuf of bucthering of kunal's character ...so i feel ...it will stop here nd from here something positive mite come our way ...like kunal's professional track nd even da parents trap track...though i have no hopes ...its just my instinct dat gives me des positive vibes...lets hope i do get prooved right...
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
deepika kudos to your positivity  ClapClap
hope your instincts are right and what we are feeling turns out to be wrong..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top