Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

   
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

~! Meetha - Pyaara Chat Club #10 !~ All Welcome (Page 95)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudipta1988

bbye guys ,,,hav to go ,,see u  at 12:00am,,

bbye everybody ,,,,,

byee darlingg! 
tomorrow, 12:00 am ya pm ?? lol finish college early kyaa??

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 11779

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sukhi...

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

HEY peoplee 
sukhi, sudi, sai, payal,  pleasee seriously tell me to get of IF !
i really can't log out, i keep coming back here!!
not goood, uhh stupid addiction! 


Pooja even i too want some idea... i cant concentrate much on my work bcoz of this IF... m so so addictive.. 

sukhi my lovee, kahan ho? 
seee, one day we will go totally insane! hi5 me


hi5...dear, n seriously one day we wl go mad...  

i nvr ever thought i wl meet u ppl... u ppl r crazy like anything... love u... Heart
sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 11779

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudipta1988

bbye guys ,,,hav to go ,,see u  at 12:00am,,

bbye everybody ,,,,,

bye tc... Big smile
f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 13072

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Originally posted by f.s.m

Hi guys Big smile 

Hello... wats ur name...???Tongue
Hi ... Me ... Fawwaz :)) 



@ Pooja ... No , not yet ... U ll have to wait lil longer this time Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 8257

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178305&PID=64363030&#64363030

WROTE AN OS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED! 

IT'S QUITE DAFT :P
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sukhi...

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

HEY peoplee 
sukhi, sudi, sai, payal,  pleasee seriously tell me to get of IF !
i really can't log out, i keep coming back here!!
not goood, uhh stupid addiction! 


Pooja even i too want some idea... i cant concentrate much on my work bcoz of this IF... m so so addictive.. 

sukhi my lovee, kahan ho? 
seee, one day we will go totally insane! hi5 me


hi5...dear, n seriously one day we wl go mad...  

i nvr ever thought i wl meet u ppl... u ppl r crazy like anything... love u... Heart

I love everyone here too! Heart
but i miss ANU Cry Cry

sukhi sweetheart i need to go now, need to do some work Dead


Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178305&PID=64363030&#64363030

WROTE AN OS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED! 

IT'S QUITE DAFT :P

Liya, i will defo read it when at night ! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 8257

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by Aveiro

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178305&PID=64363030&#64363030

WROTE AN OS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED! 

IT'S QUITE DAFT :P

Liya, i will defo read it when at night ! LOL 


YOU ARE GOING TO LAUGH TOWARDS THE END

AND THINK

'ONLY LIYA COULD DO THAT'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index